What did Trump say to him to make him quit his so-called dream job?

What did Trump say to him to make him quit his so-called dream job?

Attached: WPTV_JEFF_SESSIONS2_1497372655138_61088458_ver1.0_640_480.png (640x480, 237K)

He has too many personal ties with certain people that willl be indicted for treason, he didn't want to be the one that prosecuted them.

"You're fired."

really don't like how trump handled this

Attached: 1521372106932.jpg (608x512, 23K)

gtfo

He was the Coup’s “Inside Man” and when Trump found out he took his White HOuse pass away. After that he had to be accompanied by security.

this to be honest family

Everyone knew this was going to happen when it did.

It was funny as hell. On the TV they were still displaying vote counts from Alaska.

Unrecuse yourself from this witch hunt sleepy or render your resignation

>Multiple Dems committing fraud treason accepting bribes selling off secrets energy resources and influence to enemies
>b-but Muh principles
Womp Womp cuck

"After midterms you're done."

Trump said this 6 months ago

thanks for what you've done so far, it's time I ask you to move on so I can bring in someone else to help me with the second half.

"Recuse yourself from your job"

>What did Trump say to him to make him quit his so-called dream job?

santa called he wants your ass back at the north pole

Attached: sessions.jpg (1080x1080, 54K)

"Resign or Kelly will throw you out on your ass".

He should've stormed into Trump's office and demanded he fire him personally, Trump hates face-to-face confrontation and would probably back down.

came here to post this

He probably fired Jeff like a week ago bud. In big dicked professional environments they fire you in private for your incompetence and then spin it nice for the public. “Oh he’s leaving to spend more time with his family”. “He left the company to pursue other opportunities”. “He decided to shift his focus to his philanthropic endeavors”

All of it just means the dude got fired like a month ago and it took a bit to negotiate the severance.

>hire a chief executive who is most well known for his career as an executive in business who had no problems with firing people if it was the right decision to make, regardless of how it hurt feelings or friendships

these are the decisions we elected trump to make.

You look like dumbo. Retire. Go sip sweet tea on your porch in Alabama.

I'll be watching shark week reruns if you need me. Be out by 6pm.

Rosenstein is the inside man. Sessions is an enabler who doesn't want to "pick sides" which resulted in Dems getting way more than they should have.

Attached: IMG_0999.gif (350x232, 461K)

>'folks, democrats should stop investing to make bipartisan tax cuts happen or I will blame them for net getting shit done'
isn't this literally picture-perfect blackmailing / obstruction of justice?

*investigating me

“Tender your resignation or your mother dies in her sleep tonight”

He didn't fire him, he following his dream of roaming the south west and selling handmade jewelry out of an RV. . . and luring weed smokers to secluded spots before beating them senseless with a tire iron

I agree. He should have had the balls to do it two years ago.

he didnt even tell him anything. it was kelly who told him.

lmao

Attached: jeff.jpg (508x375, 157K)

trump never really fires anyone directly. "you're fired' was just for the show.

Jeff sessions is taking responsibility of losing so many of Americans confidence in the Republican Party to produce those type of outcomes in midterms. He's doing the only respectful thing to do to step up and know he's to blame for a lot of it.

DUDE WEED XDDD

“Thanks for the help Jeff, your time is served. Here is your pardon”

>Reddit spacing
>i know trump personally

Dream Job

Do Absolutely Nothing For Two Years

Obama Lived The dream For Eight Years

Attached: obamacoconut.jpg (2700x1993, 1.29M)