I'm a Jewish Atheist

Wat do?

Attached: 1541429639227.png (386x386, 13K)

Move to Israel.

Jews shouldn't exist in America, or any white nation. It's defacto parasitism.

Post your feet.

>america
>white
don't worry, we're in denial too.

The same thing we do every night, Pinkelwitz.
Try to undermine western civilization.

very pls

it's pinkelwitz and the brainenberg! one is a money grubber and the other undermines civiliazation.

gib me a low apr auto loan

(((you))) are possessed by daemons that have convinced you there is no God. You require a special ritual that will exorcise the דָּבַק dāḇaq - seek help IMMEDIATELY

Dear user, i know you hate jews, but i don't believe god. I don't accept the jewish culture.

I can understand your reaction but what i meant by "wat do?" is that how can i redpilled normal person u know. I don't want to be in evil, disgusting cult. I hope you understand brother.

Best wishes.

Attached: 1541012137990.gif (300x273, 126K)

Aren't the majority of jews atheist? Specially the ones in Israel because technically Talmud bans having jewish state.

Attached: glasses_must_be_dirty.jpg (335x648, 23K)

Pro tip: all jews are atheist

Attached: 40BC2FD0-754B-4105-B60E-82618EF1ACCE.jpg (1575x2100, 863K)

Yee if you meant by those greedy "famous" Jews mostly they are atheist. But i'm an ordinary person.

Btw i noticed you guys didn't even talked to me as a first person. kek. Thanks brothers!

jesus christ thats an ugly foot
its just a rectangle

KYS

Say “I am not a Jew anymore”. Seriously, you are an atheist. You are white. What exactly makes you Jewish?

That Nintendo 64 foot

That’s a strong foot that is why

Just don't be a subversive parasite and you're fine. I don't think most people here genuinely hate you for being ethnically jewish; They'd hate you for participating in the Jewish group strategy of actively participating and spearheading the destruction of Western civilization.

Die