White men against Trump thread

I don't understand why people are so incredulous when I, a white guy, say I'm scared of the way America is going. Fellow liberals usually tell me something like "Oh please, what do you have to be scared of? You're a white man!" and I think of Germany. Would you want to live in 1944 Germany even if you were a white guy? The only way that would be pleasant is if you were also rich and well-connected. Even if you were a wealthy connected white guy, you would get executed or sent to the camps if you tried to foster political dissent against the party. If you weren't wealthy or well connected, you were toiling to support the war economy hoping a firebomb didn't hit your home or workplace. Or you were at war. Millions of white male germans died because of hitler. I'm not saying Trump is exactly the same but why can't I be afraid for the way the country is going?

I'm working to foster political dissent to Trump's party. I don't expect to literally be gassed for that, but as Trumpism accelerates his supporters are feeling more emboldened to declare me an undesirable outsider and harass and threaten me when they get the chance.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-08-03-26-23-1.png (1080x1068, 564K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videos.files.wordpress.com/nFw7BpMp/1984-clip_dvd.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: wYnZP.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Too much text, I only look at the pic.

Both are true.

WOW
i like trump now!

You glow in the fucking dark and you're a retard, OP.

Attached: 1541407462064m.jpg (1024x853, 117K)

>fellow liberals
Stopped reading right there.

That top guy sounds pretty smart.

hitler was not white

>(((white men))) against Trump

yawn

based

Attached: images (3).png (216x233, 7K)

(You)

Attached: 1507523742512.png (586x578, 37K)

ORANGE

Attached: images (2).png (181x279, 7K)

MAN

Attached: 1512408850534.png (645x614, 83K)

BAD

Attached: 1515712639812.png (817x891, 32K)

I'd rather live in Nazi Germany than present-day Mexico.

>when I, a white guy

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 45K)

Well Trump is indeed a asshole.
Still better than people like you tho, and that's why he is winning.

>Muh literally Hitler argument

Attached: images (1).png (183x275, 7K)

Trump never said that illegal immigrants were animals, he actually said that MS 13 members were animals
And guess what? MS13 members are animals

Wrong. Hitler loved animals. Jews are bacteria

All white men against Trump are niggers.

>I'm working to foster political dissent to Trump's party. I don't expect to literally be gassed for that
Working to undermine the president of the country and expecting not to be gassed for it.
>white
prove it

>All white men against Trump are conveniently reclassified Hispanics
ftfy

>Would you want to live in 1944 Germany even if you were a white guy?
Hell yeah. It is my ideal society.
Heil Hitler.

given your retarded obsession with Trump you'd think you could get a quote right. intentionally miss quoting him doesn't make your class look.
Stupid nigger

Attached: 1462989063207.jpg (500x558, 15K)

JUS LIEK MUH HOLOHOAX!

Attached: 1541340030276.jpg (1557x489, 107K)

wtf I love Hitler now!

Trump never said that. False Quote. Fake news. Yawn...

Attached: Trump.jpg (1280x853, 774K)

Trump never said this.

tl;dr lol

Attached: t-smurflet.png (812x760, 151K)

Gotta need source on both these quotes

If only Trump was like Hitler. Unfortunately, he's pretty much a useless neocon.

Attached: 1538849303955.jpg (544x544, 53K)

I don't understand. Was the pic related supposed to upset us? Both are true. I don't see what the problem is.

Low tier b8 senpai desu

Attached: 987.jpg (500x281, 12K)

God dammit bong, thank you I needed a laugh this morning.

Here joo joo joo. Here joo eee

Attached: smiling-animals-1.jpg (800x640, 434K)

I agree with you, however i think there's nothing to do with it. Im awre of this all the time:
videos.files.wordpress.com/nFw7BpMp/1984-clip_dvd.mp4

Attached: images (31).jpg (256x197, 10K)

Attached: dU6gMwE.jpg (720x480, 41K)

You magnificent bastard. Jow Forums salutes you

Attached: 716.jpg (662x393, 69K)

¿Bodeguero?

ur not white kike.

kek

Trump would never use the term "undocumented immigrants." whoever made this is so brainwashed by their own ideology they couldn't even out the word illegal in someone else's mouth.

based

Maybe you should expect to be literally gassed you fucking traitor. We've got 33 of the 34 we need for a constitutional convention, once that's under way then you should be scared.

Attached: 462.jpg (646x720, 87K)

>afraid for the way the country is going
>I'm working to foster political dissent

Post your face when you realize America's problem is you

Don't you dare insult Adolf comparing to this kike loving shill

Because most people only notice the worst thing going on at any given time. Auschwitz-Birkenau and Mengele getting his rocks off sewing kids together is dramatic; not being allowed to go on strike for better pay because Hitler says Jews run all the unions is minor by comparison.

Nah, animals are mostly better behaved. I'd rather have bears on my porch than MS-13 members.

Which is why Trump's refugee policy is 100% bullshit - these are the people RUNNING AWAY from MS-13.

Trump never said this. He was talking about MS-13. I'm so tired of the fake quotes.

>people can't understand why I, a White man am scared of the way America is going
>posts a fake news quote that Trump never said

We understand exactly why retard

Attached: 1488517479872.png (244x252, 86K)

And to think there are inbreds out there who actually think this comic proves them right, that this two situations arent alike at all.

Attached: no to bait.jpg (308x450, 23K)

This picture is weird, I mean we ARE animals, specifically we as humans are mammals. Just look at this fine example with her milk bearing udders.

Attached: bobs_of_questioning.jpg (500x675, 101K)

How brave of you, OP, standing up for the deep state, the political establishment, and multinational corporations against a populist movement of ordinary Americans.

Attached: la resistance.png (960x718, 971K)

gib me milkie wilkies pls

Attached: 1538078011480.gif (426x426, 3.13M)

And paying cartels to help.

The quote on the top is correct:
The Jews are tribalists, with distinction between an in-group and out-group morality - they behave like animals, and worse than some animals, who show compassion to other beings when they are suffering.
The quote on the bottom is incorrect:
With undocumented immigrants, we have no idea of the moral quality of the individuals, except that they are migrating, and doing so without documentation.

Please do not conflate the greatest hero of the 20th century with a barbarian, or compare them in any way.

“Experience shows that it is the more healthy and more vigorous that emigrate, and not the reverse. … He is ready to take the risk of an uncertain fate.” - Adolf Hitler

“I was forced to live in the midst of poverty-stricken people. Therefore it was not a question of studying the problem objectively, but rather one of testing its effects on myself. ” – Adolf Hitler