Heil Pétain

(((They))) are once again attacking Le Maréchal Pétain.

For those who don't know him, he was one of the best, if not the best, french general in WW1 and saved France during WW2. The only problem is that he started a reactionary revolution against (((them))).

With the 100th birthday of the end of WW1 aproaching, (((they))) and cucks, even supposed right-wing ones, are spitting of his grave saying we should not pay him honors and despise him.

In this thread we pay honor to this silent hero, one of the many great men of this country.

PRESS H TO PAY HONOR

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

> Macron honoring Pétain
What does he mean by this ?
Is he BASED ?

Well he was sentenced to death for treason.

>saved France during WW2

Attached: 1541408593877.gif (400x318, 1.05M)

I think he is testing how far he can go.

Macron more based than Philfiote confirmed

because degaulle wanted to twist history it was stupid short term strategy desu

Just a troll to try to keep vot from RN during next election

Sentence to death by (((them))) for treason against (((them))).

De Gaulle, because he knew how much of a savior he was, commuted the sentece

He did. He negociaterd very thoughly with Hitler and tried to expeled (((them))). He saved a lot of lives

He didn't honor shit, he just said that despite being an evil NATZEE during WW2, he was still cool during WW1. That's it.

He conveniently didn't meantion that Pétain was nothing but a scapegoat under Vichy, a puppet that didn't have any real power, and that left wing politicians such as Laval collaborated at full force with the nazis, so much that Laval had to be executed as soon as De Gaulle came back. Meanwhile, the evil nationalists that Macron denounces as the scourge of Europe were the real resistants. But hey, falsyfying history is nothing new for leftards.

h

>best french general on ww1
I mean it’s not hard given the quality of the other french generals of the period, but I guess I shouldn’t laugh considering the state of the British army of the time.

Is this now a ww1 colorized thread? Here's my grandfather

Scot

Attached: received_2298942866813435.jpg (1938x3287, 477K)

Based and Pétainpilled

I know i was jocking
Nationalist honoring the vichy period are such cucks whi love sucking boches cocks.

Batavia had an army?

Thanks.

H for all the germans fallen in this pointless war

>Pétain
>Scape goat with no power

No Pétain had little to manoeuvre but he did the best he could. + He helped the resistence

True that. But he was actually good

Learn about history and genetics.

Germans are our brothers. Pétain did not collaborate, he helped the resistance. Not the faggy comunist resistance though.

Germans have nothing to do with us, we should genocide all the northern pedos along with all the Germanic filth polluting Europe.

indeed

Attached: 1540474198560.jpg (548x1024, 87K)

Gee I wonder

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 38K)

80%+ of Jews in France have Germanic and polish names.

He fought in tbe black watch, royal Highlanders of scotland.

Also. I just went to verdun. Very beautiful and sad sight. The French graveyard there is breath taking

And 100% of the French people has german genes. Germans are white, wanting to genocide any part of the white people is enhencing the jewish plan

>promoting surrendering and collaborating with the king of incels
hahahahaha cuck

H

There is no white people globalist retard

I don't hold you responsible for your ignorance. Learn about history, they are plenty of redpills to swallow about the Vichy era

They are 5 great races, subdivided in many groups. What is reffered as the White race are European Caucasoids

Attached: 1488302706-h2l-vs-carte-races-aujourd-hui.jpg (3508x2480, 1.25M)

fuck off frenchstick. Germans make you lot look like absolute sissy’s.

Fuck off Lesquen you're a moron

Please elaborate. I have still not read any argument from you

Please don't take this man for every french. We are part German

F
No more brother wars

Was Petain, dare I say, the last good thing that happened to France?

He was. Many think De Gaulle was, but De Gaulle is complex and it the end the bad he did is eclipsing the good

HH

le bumpe

>Saved France during WW2
Hans, the Rhine is the other way around

fuck that faggot

charles de gaulle airport is on charles de gaulle avenue near charles de gaulle street; the one with the charles de gualle memorial statue and charles de gaulle café

He still is a surrendering fag so idk

No you stupid retard. Vichy was nothing more than humiliation and submission to the single worst country of Eurabia. You obviously had plenty of cum to swallow from your beloved subutexomaniac sterile paranoid memester who writes his own fan letters.

brainlet reaction.

France had an empire, France is a big country, you just can't put all of your eggs in one basket. He had to secure a quick deal to keep the empire possessions intact, France just couldn't let the germans be entirely in charge of the French empire. Imagine if the germans had won the world war. it's all about pragmatism. De gaulle knew that, Pétain was a saviour for France, somebody had to get his hands dirty. no matter the outcome of the war France had to be on the winning side.

H

ON NE PASSE PAS

I don't necesarily disagree with you but my point still stands.
He did what he thought was the best course of action, still, he was all in all a coward.

H

Heil Marechal Petain!

Marechal, nous vouila!!!
LET THE AXIS RETURN FROM THE DEAD LIKE JESUS CHRIST DID AND PRE-WAR ORDER RETURN!
SIEG HEIL!

one could argue that doing nothing about it was the cowardly way. he stepped in and took responsibilities. literally took the blame for other people's incompetence.

he's obviously tainted by this shamefull act but I just can't blame him.

Jews always lie

Heil!

Macron honored Petain because he too likes to bend over to Germany