LMAOing at Petersen

JP: I believe women priority shouldn't be carrier
Reporter: Yet that's the only way to get paid in a capitalist society
JP: Red face + NPC Scripts bugging

Jordan $MOK3D by reporter is she /our guy/?

youtu.be/yZYQpge1W5s?t=3689

Attached: 222222222222221.jpg (1311x631, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F5o0a4p_3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>women priority shouldn't be carrier
>carrier

Communism is the way.

>JP: I believe women priority shouldn't be carrier

Try again in English you marxist kike.

Attached: 1474869339267.jpg (1248x606, 80K)

>Yet that's the only way to get paid in a capitalist society

Well, being a woman you can marry, have children and let your husband provide, can't you?

No. Because working class wages are too low.

Two brainlets arguing, I liked it when she absolutely btfo'd him at the end tho, when she basically told him he's soiboyo

That's why men are willing to work twice as much to provide, haven't you stepped out of your home from more than 20 minutes to see how the world works?

Nice derail, like u never misspelled a word, u american u probibaly do it everyday

Look at his face when she threw the zinger
Look at that red face
LMAOing

Attached: 2111121.jpg (568x651, 42K)

>from

for*

He's not even that good, he got lucky with word selection and response with that brit reporter who was dumber than him (he dumb too)

But look at him, this like the 4th BTFO interview i see, he officially washed up now

I don't even know what you're trying to say you idiot

>hurr I lost 50 lbs in 7 months with my magical all beef diet
>surely it wasn't the fact that I was eating less calories
>it's the magic beef
What a fucking retard.

you really fixing a misspell because your afraid of this dumb American to correct it for u?

Let him have his moment, he prob thinks hes Carl Fredrick Gauss while he does it

Whenever I see a JP interview it's 90% him being obtuse and avoiding simple questions by saying "that's not true", "i never said that". Look at the opening question
>what are you selling that people are so eager to buy
>i'm not selling anything
then what the fuck do you call your books and shows that cost money faggot?

Watch the vid its time stamped u dumb emu
>tldr JP poked and smoked with a zinger

Do they even bother teaching you shitskin chinks English before letting you immigrate?
Legitimate question

it's literally just keto and he thinks he's some big brain for figuring this out

There is a point to be made that it's unfair that women get stuck with the unpaid necessary labour whereas men get paid for their labour.

Ultimately it's up for women to articulate their solution to this problem, and I haven't heard one that I consider isn't a shitpile.

Refute his answer then

>which you are able to do because beef is satiating, thus being a good reason why it was beef that helped him with his condition. No magic needed except for literal retards

Keto doesn't do shit either. All that really matters is caloric deficit and not having a ridiculous diet, like consisting entirely of twinkies or something.

>Kosher-approved Neocon stooge promoted by every MSM outlet meets with (((Conde Nast))) hack to peretend at having a stern conversation for views

wow absolutely riveting OP thanks for sharing

You're an idiot. Hurr muh beef is satisfying. So are a thousand other things you stupid faggot.

Keto works because every single piece of processed food you can buy contains 40000% your RDI of sugar.

>"iT's sO pAinFuL tO hEaR tHat"

That was his answer, then he talked nonsense concuting words in his JP cauldron™ until he felt his cognitive dissonance calmed down.

No. You've bought into bullshit. Keto is just a faggy diet for people who want to feel like they're doing something special, despite it not actually doing anything.

>keto doesn't work

Hahaha ok fatso

Thousand other things that are way less caloric dense and more efficient nutrients

>I believe women priority shouldn't be carrier
Ha-ha... What an asshole

Attached: bookclub.jpg (963x1200, 103K)

keto works, people are just stupid when it comes to fad diets, do it incorrectly then complain that it was never a real thing. your body will switch to using fat as its main energy source if you deprive it of carbs, that isn't pseudoscience.

>Probibaly
I thought English was supposed to be the native language of NZ?

Not an argument. Stop being autistic.

Have you ever bulked and cut, you stupid weakling? I bet not. I bet you were just a fatass who became a skinnyfat faggot and now you think you know anything.

First off, I doubt beef is the most nutrionally complete food. Secondly, how about just not doing a retarded woman's diet and just fucking eat normally, get ALL nutrients and vitamins, just with a calorie deficit. Wow. Amazing.

He's honestly just a psychopath working for the jews. He's not even particularly smart. He thinks he's way more smart than he really is.

Wrong fat retard

I literally dropped a shirt size in the span of three weeks because of keto, stopped feeling sleep-deprived even when getting small amounts of sleep, stopped having mood swings, was able to go long periods without even feeling hungry. all this because I actually researched that shit and did it right instead of reading some clickbait article

It's straight up pseudoscience that it will lose you any more weight than a equivalent caloric deficit with a regular diet. It's LITERALLY a fad for faggots and women.

You're an idiot. Prove it works.

>Researched that shit and did it right

post routine bru

You're an idiot. You lost weight because you ate less calories. It's not magic. Try a keto diet but eat a calorie surplus and watch yourself gain weight.

>He's not even particularly smart

I don't know why people bring this up as a point. He's clearly smart. Just because you don't like him doesn't mean that the person isn't smart. I don't like Harris, but he's clearly a smart guy too. Petersons credentials alone show he's an objectively smart guy.

>calories in/out is all that matters!
>the psychological/emotional/hormonal impact of our diet is meaningless!

He was never good. He got popular by letting absolute batshit trannies embarrass themselves in front of a camera. The bar in beating them is so low, it hits the ground. All he had to do is let them talk and that's it. He's never ever debated anyone whose intelligence doesn't border mental retardation

Attached: 1539209098918.jpg (602x541, 33K)

Don't ever fucking reply to me you fucking leaf faggot.

Keto is shit. Raw vegan is the only acceptable diet. Humans are not meant to eat flesh. All other primates subsist off of fruits and nuts (gorillas, monkeys, orangutans, etc.) and they’re all jacked. Eat raw living foods. Prove me wrong fags

>Who's your favourite author
Dostoevsky
>Who's your favourite female author
*long and awkward pause*

Jordan Peterson was truly BTFO here.

Metabolism has a lot to do with it, which is affected by hormone health, with is affected by thyroid, which is affect by the foods you eat. If he was eating something that was suppressing his thyroid, which sounds like it because that's heavily associated with restfulness and mood swings.

Although in the long run you're going to be running on stress hormones. Will is ok for awhile but you'll burn yourself out eventually.

there isn't much to it, I just make sure I eat as much greens as I do fatty meats, drink a lot of water, use iodized salt once a day on a meal. all of the good results I experienced came with minimal amounts of exercise as well. I thought it was pseudoscience after one week and then was shocked another couple weeks later when I realized the belly I was starting to get insecure over was gone.

I think most people fuck it up by not actually looking into which foods have carbs in them and therefore not reducing them enough for ketosis to start, or they do cut carbs out but fail to get enough fat in their diet so they just end up feeling exhausted and sickly. there is transitional period when you start where you will feel shitty for a couple days or more depending on your body type.

I've never seen a jacked vegan who isn't on roids. All the ones that aren't are either skinny fat, or emancipated.

>when a disgusting faggot leaf tries to talk to you

Attached: Hydeberg Shekelstein.png (1574x593, 874K)

Peterson haters are the stupid among stupid people.

chimps are literally cannibals dumbass

>I thought it was pseudoscience after one week and then was shocked another couple weeks later when I realized the belly I was starting to get insecure over was gone
How fucking stupid are you? You think because you lost weight that means it's 100% proven not broscience? IT'S BECAUSE YOU FUCKING ATE LESS FOOD YOU STUPID FAT PIECE OF SHIT.

>thinking is awkward
Flag checks out, you faggots don't do much thinking

Yup. The people who idolize him and the people who completely reject him are around the same levels of stupid. The people who accept him for the truth that he says and criticize him for the truth he doesn't speak and/or understand are top tier.

>Have you ever bulked and cut
yeap

keto works i wouldnt do it its a normie thing but putting your body through ketosis certainly works

The second part of his post
>He's honestly just a psychopath working for the jews.
Is absolutely true, though. Peterson is one of the most obvious sockpuppets/gatekeepers out there. He's like a male Teal Swan.

>He's never ever debated anyone whose intelligence doesn't border mental retardation
Also this. His handlers are careful never to square him off anyone who actually can represent the outsider (true Right Wing) perspective. They're all domesticated hacks or other payroll stooges. Harris has literally a bought PhD, he's basically a conman.

Remember when Peterson had a fucking psychotic meltdown on Twitter, when Culture of Critique guy started probing him? It wasn't because he was genuinely "outraged", he just knew he was going to get BTFO and decided to shut it down by acting indignified.

Attached: absolutely grasroots.png (680x232, 211K)

I especially love the part where she says his science is bunk on the lobster thing and he pushes her on it and she has absolutely nothing

J.p was weak in this one though, he had no answer for her when asked why do the children take the name of the father is marrige

Its to determine paternaty of the father you fucking brainlets, how do you think people knew who's father was who's before dna tests? This is why cheating while married is such a huge taboo. Basic evo psyc

I agree, he is a smart charlatan.

Attached: 1538847037816.jpg (822x1024, 91K)

And you carry the genetics of our most low IQ impulsive criminal dregs so what does that make you?

It does not increase weight loss beyond a regular diet and equivalent caloric deficit. The end.

>Jordan $MOK3D by reporter is she /our guy/?
She didn't and no

Attached: 1538702448467.png (2084x2084, 1.64M)

Except I don't eat less food, I just eat specific foods now. That's how a diet works. I'm not saying keto is for everyone but it made me lose weight faster than other times when I ate less/exercised more. I'm not even fat either but if it helps you picturing me as a fatass then be my guest.

I agree with Peterson being an idiot for not even bothering to look into the science of what his all beef diet is doing to him (he better be taking fiber supplements), but it's really frustrating to try something that works really well for you and have people who haven't bothered to try it themselves try to convince you it's not working when you have already had success with it. I don't know why people are so triggered by the mere existence of a diet.

Explain how a type 2 diabetic can eat below "maintenance" and still gain weight with this model.

Protip: you can't.

This

I’m vehemently anti feminist but the interviewer here came off smarter than JP. Notice how she kept her cool while he got emotional several times
This

Dutch immigrants from the 70s

Her question was loaded as fuck

If your weight loss increased, your calorie deficit increased. End of story, no other cause. You do not track your calories accurately, otherwise you would know this already. Stop deluding yourself.

>explain how this significant outlier caused by a severe medical issue doesn't work like a normal person
You're a fucking idiot.

he's also acting like keto was invented by some devious self-help guru when it was actually a diet designed by doctors as a means of treating epileptic patients and reducing their seizures, then it became one of many diets a person can try.

>it was actually a diet designed by doctors as a means of treating epileptic patients and reducing their seizures
Oh wow so you mean it's purpose has zero to do with weight loss and in fact has no advantages at all in weight loss? Great that you admitted that.

You have been memed by people that don't know. Former fatass here. Fasting/keto is far easier to keep a caloric defect, and both lower the "setpoint" weight of your body, which is defined by insulin resistance. It's plain as day to anyone that tries both, and It's the only explanation that fits observed phenomena in diabetics.

Your teeth have evolved in a way that allows you to eat meat and vegetables. For a reason...
All other primates (especially gorillas) eat meat as well, small animals usually. But all other primates also eat their own shit, so are you sure you want to compare yourself to a primate when it comes to diet or?
You have to be literally retarded to think that calories are the only thing that matter.

Wrong. Prove that it works instead of your faggoty anecdotal evidence. You tried a fad woman's diet and ate less food, then lost weight because you ate less food. Amazing. Truly magical. Why are fatties/"""former""" fatties such delusional retards?

I ask again. What is a type 1 diabetic?

I can fucking make you gain weight by giving you insulin, while you hold your diet constant. That's experimental proof that You're wrong.

The biggest redpill here is that that QG is supposed to be a men's magazine. This is how cucked manhood has become, that a "men's magazine" today sends out this feminist to do interviews on their behalf in which she aggressively attempts to promote feminist ideology.

Stop shitting up this thread with your dumb autism. You sound like one of those fedora wearing atheists talking about flying spaghetti monsters. Everyone understands calories in/out brainlet, we’re just about 15 steps ahead of you intellectually and also take into account the psychological aspect of a diet, what is proven to work vs what “should” work. Now shut up

That's how it started, and weight loss was in turn observed as a common side effect from practicing the diet. You can rant about caloric deficits all you want but I am still eating the same amount of calories I was before, they're just not from carbs now. I lost weight faster than any other time in my life. I literally did track for two years in high school and didn't experience as much weight loss as I did by trying a strict diet. You might as well be telling me that it's raining in my bedroom.

I know. Lets import more immigrants for cheaper labor, virtue signal about it, claim we cant have kids because wages are too low, refuse to recognize why, then import more people because of a constant expansion economic model.

Fuck you, liberals. You are literally society destroyers.

>in extreme scenarios involving injecting drugs into your body or having a severe medical issue, it doesn't fully apply ;_;
How about you think for once in your little faggot life, huh? If your point only works in extreme scenarios, then it's fucking irrelevant. We aren't talking about people with severe medical issues or are being injected with mass amounts of insulin. We're talking about normal people. And with normal people and a reasonably balanced diet(ie. not consistently entirely of twinkies), insulin is completely irrelevant.

>and weight loss was in turn observed as a common side effect from practicing the diet
Because they ate less because they had less options and because many foods that people like to gorge on have carbs, like chips.

>I am still eating the same amount of calories I was before
That's a flat out lie. You do not track your calories accurately.

agreed. weight loss isn't even the main reason I stick to keto, I do it for the decreased hunger/mood regulation I experience with it. plus it's nice to not be affected by sleep deprivation as much as I was before.

You're a moron who knows nothing about the human body. Food is more than just energy, its information. If you eat the right kinds of foods your body will process said food more efficiently. If you think it's a simple case of calorie in calorie out than you could just eat 2000 calories worth of white sugar a day and be healthy. Brainlet.

Calories in/out is bullshit though.
youtube.com/watch?v=5F5o0a4p_3U

If you unironically read "men's magazines" you're a nancy boy faggot anyway, so that's not a big loss anyway.

You're a 90 IQ subhuman. I said a REGULAR diet. If your faggoty scenario only works if they eat exclusively sugar, then it means nothing. Fuck you retard. I hope you kill yourself.

You have to be 13, I swear

P R O V E K E T O W O R K S Y O U R E T A R D E D W E A K L I N G S

I hate Peterson because he's so fucking hard to follow with all these long words and sentences. Really makes my head spin. Who the fuck does he think he is.

let me clarify: I had already been reducing my calorie intake for months before I tried giving keto a go. also, limited food options doesn't mean it's impossible to eat the same amount of calories, dumbass. unless you are literally stalking me then you have no way of proving I'm not tracking my calories, I don't know why you're so fixated on this.

>watching nothing but tech videos on youtube
>recommended: JORDAN PETERSON OWNING A FUCKING LIB BITCH

11:35 she's about to BTFO Peterson but Jordan being the rhetoric that he is quickly changes the subject. It happens quite a lot with him when he gets into an uncomfortable position. He does not actually care about arguing in an honest fashion, to him it's just about winning the argument and looking good. What a pseud desu.

it's called the keto carnivore diet, and he was informed about it through his daughter who didn't come up with it on her own either, it's a thing people do and they never claimed credit for coming up with it.
>surely it wasn't the fact that I was eating less calories
yeah, it's a bit more complicated than that.

The guy explained 15 mins ago how it helped him and what else keto helped him with, but you are autistic and just refuse to accept what they say
Food is not just energy, food affects every part of you body and brain
You have to be braindead if you can't understand that

he looks like a half nigger

>your kidney producing ketones is pseudo science
This might be an actual kike

>also, limited food options doesn't mean it's impossible
No shit, fuckface. But you'll notice tendency to eat less if you massively restrict a person's diet options. That's actually the only real benefit to keto, that your food options are reduced and you're less likely to pig out on chips or mashed potatoes because you can't.

That's not proof you stupid subhuman slav piece of shit.

How fucking dumb are you? I said NOTHING about that. Read the post again you stupid faggot.

Haha you are raging because you're an impulsive mutt with a low intellect who can't express yourself using logic. Basically a nigger.