FUCKING STOP

FUCKING STOP

Attached: florida_senate_18.png (825x530, 57K)

Was 50.2 - 49.8 earlier

What site is this from? NYT is showing it as 50.2 to 49.8 with 100% reporting.

Nelson won't win, he can't come up with 20-30,000 new votes for himself.

He's just a bitter old fool who can't believe Trump's friend unseated him even after he brought Obama in to campaign for him.

so sick of this entire country being divided every single fucking election.

Everyday that passes, more fake votes get turned out and found as “missing early votes”
Democrats will stop at nothing

Didnt florida pass an anti reform that would allow felons to vote in all future elections? Last time you will see it red enjoy it boys.

It wouldn't be the case if Dems didn't constantly make everything into an all-or-nothing scenario. Trump hasn't done squat to fuck them over, he's created a booming economy- and they can't fucking stand him simply because he isn't one of them and constantly lob threats about what they're going to do when they get the power to fuck with Republicans.

We can't have peace when one side rabidly believes they should be in power forever and ever.

How young are you?
The country has been divided since its inception.

Yes. But most felons are nigs and nigs don't really vote, so it's only a slight bump.

Unless you lived in the state, you wouldn't understand. This really is not a big deal for either side. In case you didn't know, Florida does have a decently sized white-supremacist population with felony convictions. And according to a corrections officer acquaintance who works at FL's largest prison, he says that it is very red there. All I'm saying is do not underestimate the power of Florida-Man.

Several things

They need to finish their probation first, which takes 1-5 years depending on crime

Many felons are non-citizens since Florida is about 1/7th non-citizen and can't vote anyway

The governor and state house are both republican which means they can tweak the laws to change probations so that they extend indefinitely

The majority of felons in Florida are white due to the fact that Florida disenfranchises you FOREVER if you're a felon- meaning there are 60 year old rednecks who haven't voted since the 1970s.

Additionally Florida gets redder ever election cycle as non-voters are purged from the system because Dems are less able to commit voter fraud when the system doesn't have as many dead people still registered in it

Overall this means Dems are unlikely to flood the polls with nignogs, Florida will go red by 1% of the vote in 2020.

Its always been divided. What do you expect? Both sides agree on basically nothing. The left is fucking evil, i wont give an inch to them, and no one else should either.

Theres no "middle ground". Theres no "compromise." They want to destroy everythig we hold dear, and should be treated as such.

1.5 million felons in Florida, 50% are white.

They will if you tell them wypipo locked them up so they don't get to vote ever.

Scott is running the recount, he'll trash any vote that looks sketchy. It pays to have the governor in charge of auditing his own senate race- if the Dems think they can get away with sketchy bullshit they've got another thing coming.

See

Civil War soon, but how soon? What will set it off?

>agree on nothing

Dems and Trump both want infrastructure and healthcare reform. Dems will obstruct specifically because they don't care about governing or policymaking- they simply want total control.

This is the real problem- the parties are no longer parties but governments unto themselves each scheming to force the other out and take absolute power.

Where are all these votes coming from?

>The majority of felons in Florida are white due to the fact that Florida disenfranchises you FOREVER if you're a felon- meaning there are 60 year old rednecks who haven't voted since the 1970s.

Doubtful that there's any that couldn't have voted since then due to how many felons previous governors would give back their voting rights to during their mandates, tens to hundreds of thousands who had not committed new crimes or finished probation per term.

Except Scott, who's only done like 500.

well okay I stand corrected, I don't reject white pills when they are handed to me.

This isn't dems doing anything sketchy, recounts are common if the difference is within 1% just to be absolutely sure.

Trump is going to use executive orders to shut down illegal immigration and unilaterally deport beaners and end birthright citizenship. He will then get the china trade deal and the economy will boom, securing his re-election. Trump will then declare non-citizens don't count for representation, which taxes a dozen electoral votes from New York and California and gives them to states like Ohio and Kentucky. If this doesn't cause a civil war then I don't know what will- Trump is basically on the verge of going /fullhitler/ to secure his re-election and America's future.

It depends, no one knows exactly.

>all the blue areas are full of non-whites

fucking civ nats

If felons wouldve voted, and they will in the next elections, Nelson would've won by 25k voters.

>haha dude we found some new votes
>this isn't sketchy

They do this every single time in close races, Dems are fraud as fuck

It's never been this bad.

>civil war
Lmao you guys will roll over just like every other white in this world.
United States of Brazil is well underway

>

Attached: images.png (204x248, 4K)

And healthcare is one of the spots i disagree with trump on, and i hardly see infastructure as a political issue.

f-fuck you

Attached: download (6).png (205x246, 9K)

>ORANGE MAN BAD
>YOU ARE THE NPC NOT I!

Go the fuck back to rebbit you memespamming faggot

Dems don't see it that way. They're going to fuck your ass on healthcare and infrastructure just to try and unseat Trump in 2020.

>Brazil's president openly hates niggers, feminists and communists and says pinochet should have killed more
>Trump hangs out with Kanye because he hopes he can bump his black turnout up to a whopping 14%!

Becoming Brazil would be a good thing

Division makes all changes contentious. Each side keeps the other in check.
If some item is obvious, there is bipartisan action. If the best idea isn't clear, there's a deep dive by both sides.
Democracy is slow and ugly at times.
Get over it.

There was literally a civil war

And they can all go burn in a ditch for it. Like i said, dont compromise, fight. The problem gets solved when they are no longer a problem, one way or another. It wont get solved any other way.

massive kek

Yes, it never was this bad, right?
Look at the Civil war, both world wars, the Great Depression, Vietnam War protests, the Iraq war, etc. You didn't even answer what he said, "The country has been divided since its inception.". You attacked him with a different topic. Now, so you think a goddamn midterm elections is bad (literally almost 50-50) and not the entire country splitting and fought war ON EACH OTHER then there must be something wrong with you. You need to refresh your memory, son.

Yup, this guy nailed it pretty well.

Do you even live in the state to be able to talk?

>going full hitler

I wish he would. At this point, only a dictatorship can save us.

i'm pretty sure he means in recent history.. you fucking flip

>It's never been this bad.

[spoiler] please ignore my shitty photoshop [/spoiler]

Attached: 309e874bd721ef4e223.png (545x492, 242K)

We haven’t had anyone get caned on the house floor yet. I’d say it’s still pretty calm .

>nigs don't really vote
You're retarded user, dems use niggers and dead people to vote in their name

oof

This looks like CNN's formatting. It appears CNN is using a more recent count, as both their total R and total D vote numbers are higher than in the NYT's count.

Executive power, son. Trump is going to do what Obama did but more effectively because the SCOTUS is on his side 100% of the way. Executive orders are the new law, Dems can take it or leave it.

The only reason he played nice is because he hoped he could win over Paul Ryan. That failed and Ryan lost the House. Now it's time for action. Getting rid of Sessions so his new AG can argue cases before the Court is the first big step.

lol what a romantic faggot LITERAL CIVIL WAR AND CLASSY NEWSPAPER ADS WHERE POLITICIANS WOULD CALL EACHOTHER FAGGOTS IN OLD TIMEY JOKES

All (((50/50))) elections are scams, always 100% of the time. Democrat election fraud, literally every election without fail. The counts start to (((slow down))) at 90% and for some reason they just can't call that election or find enough ballots to concede their little D candidate and let the R win. So they have to slow the count and call in some favors from corrupt counties.

I'm sick of this shit, I want war and I want it fucking yesterday.

Attached: 9872346.jpg (757x1000, 84K)

>All (((50/50))) elections are scams, always 100% of the time. Democrat election fraud, literally every election without fail. The counts start to (((slow down))) at 90% and for some reason they just can't call that election or find enough ballots to concede their little D candidate and let the R win. So they have to slow the count and call in some favors from corrupt counties.

>I'm sick of this shit, I want war and I want it fucking yesterday.

If you want war then why don't you start it?

because globohomo feds will step in to save their corrupt country. I'm sure you'd love that though, all the patriots of the country snapping one by one, rampaging and running school shootings and various other dumb shit so you can roll agitprop news stories weekly.

Why don't you take your compromised honeypot, and shove it up your globohomo federally owned & operated asshole. You'll know when the war is starting, because there won't be any (((school shootings))) or (((synagogue massacres))), it will be a hundred dead feds, every other day. Indiscriminate slaughter of all those worthless globohomo bolshevik faggots.

Not a fed bro

Attached: images (26).jpg (225x225, 12K)

Attached: y23wrl6ndw0y.gif (500x500, 1.07M)

Attached: giphy (7).gif (427x382, 1.05M)

Attached: 3acbef390cd9a15010bb373a99686e40b2e78b4f48c124b94806fb55f0f1891a.gif (220x211, 35K)

Is this nelson even human?

Attached: wtfisthisthing.jpg (665x340, 31K)

How astute are you? this cUntry has never been more divided and the rift is wider. WHy dont you ask? Because of the New populations of moslems spics with dicks and every other stripe of lesser humanity that has nothing in common with a working class American original citizen. Those pukes only want Stuff and will vote for the "give you stuff" part . This wis going to end in WAR. Replacement population demanding gibs vs red white and blue families simple as that. Literally 50% of the population is IMPORTED and shit level humanity.

This is your country under democracy

Attached: corneliu-zelea-codreanu-819683.jpg (640x820, 119K)