Any info on her?

Any info on her?

I'm surprised you guys haven't found her name yet.

Attached: 1541644860586.jpg (3297x1854, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qq6kEjArLRg
youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he tried to accost her .... ... .. . . .

Attached: tumbleweed3.jpg (960x720, 252K)

His press pass revoked

was it really?

Last night i dreamed of her. She and I were getting ready for a night in DC, and we both were in the bedroom getting dressed. She was slipping on her black dress and pearl necklace and asked me to clasp it for her while she held her hair aside. We made eye contact in the mirror and she smiled. I wrapped my arms around her and we kissed. She said "I love you" and I knew it was true. We walked out to our cab and drove into town and ate dinner at a 4-star restaurant (this was a normal Thursday night) then we went to a charity auction and she would occasionally laugh and look at me with her wine in her hands. Later that night, we went home and warmed each other up under the sheets, then made passionate love with full eye contact in the missionary position for the purposes of procreation. She was mine forever, just for one night. Her name was Abigail or Evelyn or something very formal; not slutty, not "cute" but elegant and respectful.

then i woke up next to my homely but lovely wife and said goddamnit.

Yep. She really wanted revenge for not getting the mic. Needs a metal gear denied meme.

Attached: 690ECA37-6029-4D38-8C2C-1844E0783735.png (1920x816, 2.35M)

Yea. Absolute horseshit

qt

The jaw

Gonna need a qrd

I found her. If Jim so much as looks at her ever again I'm going to turn him into a hat

underrated

Boo boo. The abuser got sent home. How sad.

As soon as she's out of intensive care, we'll track her down...

She was #Acosta'd

Attached: acostad.jpg (459x321, 52K)

The Fake News kept being a prick asking moronic questions and wouldn’t let go of the speaking stick for he next guy. Qt grill tried to grab it but he shoved her arm out of the way and fought her a bit for it. Then proceeded to reeeee when it was finally taken from him. Now other fake news is saying footage of the arm shoving is doctored and fake and that Acosta dindu nuffin.

ITS A DUDE LOOK AT THE JAW
oh wait its a white woman.. thats right asian waifus are what actually look like women

Post feet pics when you find 'em lads.

Attached: C148B1FB-5B1B-45C1-9416-2E5AD2839EEB.jpg (980x551, 81K)

shiet i just got btfo meh well 2d waifu was always superior in every way anyway

Acosta is such a fag lol. Like bro how you gonna get bullied by the president? All these guys thought high school was over and they were free of other men emasculating them and then trump becomes president and they get bullied on live TV.

That's my future wife, you son of a bitch.

youtu.be/qq6kEjArLRg

This shit wouldn't happen if kanye was still a maga frend ...

Attached: kantay-390x285.jpg (390x285, 33K)

I hope she presses charges.

Story?

>user's future wife works for the white house as an intern where her job is to hand the microphone off to various reporters to field questions for President Trump
>NewsFaggot Jim Accosta is offered one question and he takes the opportunity to start bashing Trump in the middle of the press conference, then starts asking more questions
>trump demands the microphone be handed to someone else
>QT3.14 goes to take the microphone, as per her job duties
>Accosta flicks her away and she awkwardly stands there with no idea what to do because the press are supposed to follow the rules
>Accosta's press pass taken away and he is banned from the white house.

Attached: accosted.png (926x822, 1.14M)

Three words strike me almost as hard as Acosta struck that woman when I glance upon this image: JUST FOR MEN

Attached: IdioticWatchfulArieltoucan-small.gif (497x279, 533K)

Thanks

I think Sarah is cute.
Jim doesn't deserve to touch her

These feels are real. I know them. This (you) is real though

the cat isn't even filing a claw what a worthless image

It's clearly filing a claw, you can see it rocking back and forward

Damn, that was intense.

Thank you for this. You just saved humanity

Long Live Candice the Cuck Slayer!

Now more that evar!

youtube.com/watch?v=Zn9Oc-AyFeQ

Attached: cap_Candice the Cuck Slayer_00:00:29_01.jpg (947x716, 103K)

Jesus what a magical time that was!

>her
Just stop.

Attached: bicep.jpg (157x109, 4K)

Chick has a dick.

Attached: man2.jpg (335x299, 23K)

DUDE let's dox a white house staffer so thirsty spergs and Antifa can harass her on Facebook LMAO. Epic for the win OP

>her

Thanks Kevin Spacey

nobody said we should dox her