American children's cartoons

>American children's cartoons

Attached: 45539061_2276036602630609_6556846672079486976_n.jpg (648x960, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt8912244/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>brainwashing kids into trannies

If your kid is watching netflix you have already failed as a parent. Them becoming a tranny hardly matters.

Attached: image.png (500x378, 258K)

pretty sure it's not being marketed for kids
they make cartoons for adults you know

> netflix
> children

hmmm... let me check the series description

> In this adult animated series, three gay co-workers lead double lives as drag queen superheroes
> In this adult animated series
> adult

sure is a funny way of writing children

>Portugal
>it's a Brazilian cartoon
you definitely watch this don't you

They make it a colorful cartoon to fool kids into watching it

>letting your kid on netflix
Go away you failed parent. No one cares how your nigger child turns out.

Is Bojack horseman a kids show? It's bright and colorful and has a cartoon horse as it's main character.

Short answer no

hey there are some based black people who support trump and israel

>Brazilian cartoons released in America

Netflix will pick up anything...Thank God I'm not paying for the Netflix i use.

american cartoons have been full of idiotic violence for decades for brainwashing purposes, this is just another step towards total mind control

why do you ruin your thread with fake news. why can't we just talk about degenerate cartoons
it's still american too

Attached: 02105428573254.png (480x480, 200K)

>children
probably not

>they make cartoons for adults
No they don't. Cartoons are inherently childish. They make cartoons for children that are rebranded as edgy and marketed toward developmentally delayed adults who have the minds of children.

wait, it's brazillian actually. double fake news

this coming from a chink
haven't you heard of anomalisa or perfect blue

>childrens

Yeah no. Still degenerate garbage though.

Based objectively wrong statement poster

What the actual fuck? Who asked for this?

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We don't want to identify to our thoughts or to our outward senses. That is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals33.webm (320x180, 2.13M)

>adult animation

please tell me this is an MA-18 cartoon. PLEASE.

Attached: cid.webm (640x340, 543K)

How is /co/ reacting to this?

got me to reply/10

You realize that there is a Netflix option specifically made to block this stuff for child profiles that you give your kids access to, right? You're not trying to hide the truth to feed your outrage, right? Right?

Are we /tv/'s trash can now?

>Netflix
Netflix is just depsrate for any "original content" and has opened it's asshole for anyone to put their shit in it. This show, just like the 500 other "netflix originals" before it, will fail and just be forgotten in about 4 months

Oh, shit! I didn't know it was a brazilian cartoon! This makes me douple the pissed off... who created this BS? Oh, would you look at that, a tranny, a profiteer and a so-yface faggot, all sung in the voice of the transwoman (?) that's competing for the "most beautiful woman award" (??) this year.

That's how all my pride in being Hue dies.

The adult-oriented animated originals are fucking awful, but Netflix does fund some alright oddball movies that bigger money won't touch.

And you weren't even trolling.
m.imdb.com/title/tt8912244/

It’s Brazilian

>South Park
>Family Guy
etc.
Is hentai for children too, you chink faggot?

>Cartoons are inherently childish
>Japan
It's true, isn't it? Every Jap flag on here is an English teacher.

Family guy is for kids

Hell no.
>Sex
>Drugs
>Alcohol
>Smoking
>Swearing
>"Gore"
>Violence
Or are you just baiting?

Checked.

MAKE IT STAHP!!!

This is aimed at teenagers going through puberty and who's brains are still developing. The easiest wills to manipulate. It is NOT aimed at anyone over the age of 21. This is a direct assult on our youth in order to spread Jewish degeneracy and brainwash juveniles.

Don't pay for Netflix and don't even pirate Netflix shows!
It's being used as the premiere brainwashing tool. Just compare a Netflix show with any network TV show or movie.
The poz in all Netflix programming is way, way ahead in terms of both saturation and being on the cutting edge of degeneracy.

In a few years they may realize they have to tone it down a bit because it is so overt that even normies might start to wake up.

>Better Call Saul
>Narcos

Steven universe

Attached: imq4eyuhch801.png (902x768, 460K)

Those are the people who call us godless communists