Well...

Well, they've started murdering people in their homes while attempting to relieve them of their legally owned property without due process.

>Two Anne Arundel County (MD) police officers serving one of the new “red flag” protective orders to remove guns from a house killed a Ferndale man after he refused to give up his gun.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-aa-shooting-20181105-story.html

>(A niece) said her uncle “likes to speak his mind,” but she described him as harmless. She said one of her aunts requested the protective order to temporarily remove his guns.

>The new protective orders, which family members, police or others may seek to temporarily prohibit people’s access to firearms when they show red flags that they are a danger to themselves or others, went into effect Oct. 1.

But no, spending all your time on a mongolian basket weaving site arguing over clips and magazines was the appropriate use of time.

Oh, you're going to network and create a resistance movement NOW? You mean now when youtube and twitter can ban you for gun related posts? Now that AT&T can shut off your internet (for alleged "piracy" downloads).

You will be stripped or killed, one by one, quietly. How many has it been so far? You'll never know.

Attached: c789ced5147229a801ef4d811c0b12cb8eec133080a8882c43a84f98fe15c4fc.jpg (1149x681, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c5fts7bj-so
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please leave.

>>reddit

also OP this is like the 40th thread we've had on this

I agree with you but all the LEOs on this board will report this/argue with you.

fuck off faggot

Satan knows what's up

Satan has spoken. We are done with these threads now.

No we will not create a resistance movement because any attempt for the right to organize gets shut down by the feds. Meanwhile the violent militant leftist groups like Antifa are allowed to operate on American streets without repercussion.

The best you can do is train with a few buddies in your community go cop hunting when the time comes. When they come to your door give them a few funs, but bury a some in the backyard. When they leave follow them home where they are vulnerable. Rinse and repeat. If everyone and a few of their friends do this it will either erupt into full scale civil war that you autists have praying for or it will put out a clear message that confiscation is off limits with enough dead cops. .

This is the third time we've had this thread in one day, fuck off.

Attached: 1512266855049s.jpg (250x240, 7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=c5fts7bj-so

To many LEO kikes lurking here, and “BLOO LEIF MADDER” boomer fuds to actually have threads like these. Sorry OP but we wouldn’t want to offend 60% of our user base, I’m certain you understand. Remember police = good guys :-)

Not true, remember why Mcnigg dropped the trip.
Rightwing resistance can happen quick and with enough strenght to fug the feds, we just suck at power proyection because jobs & responsibilities my dood.

>thinking antifa is an actual organisation
are people really this stupid?

>>thinking antifa is an actual organisation
It genuinely is though, they have their HQ in Germany.
Don't get me wrong they only shit they do is networking to try and be as annoying as possible by organizing protests and outside of doxxing really aren't a threat.

Because he stopped posting
Because he went to jail
For murder or accessory too murder.

Antifa thinks they're a real organization kek

He didn't stop posting, he's still a free man and I have him added on Facebook.
Also you're probably confusing him with SaigaMUHREEN who is (allegedly) in Venezuela.
My guess is that he's still in America inna witness protection program.

>man refuses to obey the law
>gets shot
Nothing of value to society was lost. Protective order was clearly justified

You're thinking small fries. You are going after those who are upholding crooked laws.Why not go after those who put those crooked laws in the first place.
Why not find where the guy who came up with the red-flag law in and blow up his house while he's having dinner with his family?
Your efforts are naive at best.
Go after the cause, not the symptom. You could start emplacing IED's in the routes these politicians take. Start taking them out one by one. You could do some real damage instead of killing some cops. Think big brother.

>go after the guns, not the white mass shooters

are you retarded?

Just posting anons logic.

Oh you know what, I think I am thinking of saiga.

No you aren't. You may have some serious cognitive deficiencies.

I smell a britcuck

Not him, he's calling you retarded because somehow you came to the conclusion that was his logic.
It's all gud my guy, it's been years.

wat

*eh-hem*
SHALL

>SaigaMUHREEN
Hahaha, holy fuck, how did I forget about that?

He's a tard for sure but I can forgive that, hell I embrace that but what I can't forgive is him selling off your Jow Forumsommandos in arms to the goverment out of all things.
I hope in the end it doesn't save him and he gets fucked.

*eh-hem*
Well REGULATED

Did the threads start here or on Jow Forums? That was one of the first instances I remember of 4chins leaking into real life IRL. I feel bad for blackpowderranger(?) dumb, but not worth all the shit they got. Yeah, selling out the other guys is a cowardly move, especially when it seems like he was older than the other guys. At the same time I can kinda understand him going to the first chimpout, telling them not to go to another and then not wanting to be involved when the second one blew up in their face. I had an incident with some stupid roomies who threw a Molotov cocktail at a house, I wasn’t involved, and I was glad not to be.

What are you going to do about it?

Why do other boards even exist if you nigger mods are just going to send everything here

NWO marches on

was this Jow Forums?

Probably.

They send a decent amount from here to Jow Forums.

This is actually right around where I live.
Pretty fucked up his sister bears full blame for him getting killed by the cops.

BASED Gary J. Willis

Stood his ground defending his rights
RIP

Tell me more about the "land of the free" burgers?

Attached: 1524919709915.jpg (619x453, 28K)

>Remember police = good guys :-)
FUCK OFF YOU BOOT LICKING CUNT.

Police = STATE enforcement NPCs. Period.

Attached: did you know.jpg (500x500, 74K)

>Baltimore
>probably a shitload of niggers with guns
>takes them away from law abiding citizens instead.

>Resist gun grabbers.
>Get shot.
Hmmm. There seems to be a recurring message here.

he believed in something
even though it meant sacrificing everything

I hope that sister/aunt who requested this kills herself

>probably
I don't even live technically in fucking Baltimore COUNTY and hear gunshots almost every night. In Baltimore city it was far worse.

You'll get the bullet soon enough, faggot.

Well, this could be fun.
I'm expecting some more bloodshed.

Meanwhile I like to take walks at night and have never been attacked since the 90s. Because we are civilized!

Attached: 1475452964956.png (1127x686, 59K)

Ridiculous.

You like all other dogs running around in Moscow roam free

Luck is on my side, only time I was ever attacked anywhere here by niggers was almost 20 years ago.

Wonder how the aunt feels after getting her brother killed under the pretense of keeping him (((safe)))?

that's not what that means faggot.

NPC's don't feel user. you should know this.

Implying she didn't plan for this very outcome.

I'm not in Moscow. Moscow is a shit capital, 0/10 would not die defending.

Died defending the constitution and his rights.
True patriot right there.
Anyone who just give in without a fight is a traitor.
It's your moral duty and responsibility to defend your rights.

Me either, I picked a white area to live in nigs can't afford to

Don't tell women you have weapons, made the mistake of showing my GF my baby tier M48A... She thinks you need to have a license to own a gun.

but if he didn't take out any of the gun grabbers it was pointless

U have no idea how important this martyr is.

Telling women anything that should be private is a mistake. They always tell other females. They'll tell their friends your whole life story if you give it to them.

Witness protection? Who did he give up and for what?

correct.

>a Second Amendment expert and legal historian, is the Harold Paul Green Research Professor of Law at George Washington University. He says the words “well regulated” refer to proficiency and top-notch training.

>“This was written at a time when there was relatively little in the way of formal training in marksmanship on the part of armies and usually less on the part of militias,” Cottrol said. “The idea was that familiarity gained with weapons in private pursuits would translate into a militia that could be mobilized when needed.”

in other words the wanted the Militia to be well armed and ready for battle.
NOT cucked by government regulations.
Which makes sense, seeing as the 2nd amendment was specifically for RESITANCE to government tryanny.

Guns wouldnt be a very good resistance IF Gov could regulate them away from you would they!!