Mayocide? 19 black women ran for judicial seats in Harris County (Texas), all won

archive.is/vhelQ

Mayocide officially legal: A group of 19 black women ran for judicial seats in Harris County, Houston (3rd biggest county in the US) and all 19 of them won, sweeping the GOP completely out of power.

Attached: vi6yght181x11.jpg (800x400, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=238&v=lvhP3PWhNPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Really?

Attached: 792EFDA6-825B-4C1E-A3DB-23387231D30B.jpg (212x158, 13K)

Is this the guy who's in charge of counting the votes?

Attached: 51257014-FE35-44D6-A8C5-465E5DB4E8A5.jpg (350x404, 36K)

>houston
No surprise.

I know literally nothing about that county, but I can bet that means that county has become and will remain a shithole for the next 20 years.

>its the opinion of this court that all white men are guilty
>DATS RIGHT.
>DATS RIGHT.
>DATS RIGHT!
>DATS RIGHT.
>DATS RIGHT.
>DATS RIGHT!
>MMMHHHH

>voting because of skin color
Beautiful and inspiring.

Left to right
Nynnyyynynyynn maybe ynnyy

Quick look at crime statistics for Harris county, +30% violent and +20% property crime higher than state average.

Attached: 1541280850368.jpg (832x832, 111K)

that whole courthouse is going to smell like beeswax and cocoabutter

ugh this is so problematic?

19 old black women, where's the diverse opinion?

Where's that thing they're always blabbing on about... can't seem to remember the word....

Attached: 7b1847ca9af50cdb518fb2775c1ff637fd4a142fae1663d0feb36090544641e1[1].jpg (500x414, 60K)

>that whole courthouse is going to smell like beeswax and cocoabutter
I think you meant to say ass.
Ass is the correct word.

It seems like a lot of these were major upsets.Is there a sense that the results are fraudulent? By the general public, I mean?

Diversity means no white men.

Texas? I thought Rednecks were based.

Hey Texanons, doesn't Houston have quite a few more Hispanics than blacks? Why are blacks so prominent in Houston politics compared to the larger Mexican/Central American cohort? If Mexicans voted as a bloc and nominated their own people, they could shove blacks aside in Houston and Harris County politics. Why haven't they?

Attached: Houston Freeway.jpg (683x1024, 386K)

better than black men

It's changing. Ted Cruz barely won by 2 points. And the house vote in Texas was only R+3 (was R+20 in 2016).

i think its cuz no one likes cruz because of how he acted in 2016

There are also two newly elected Harris County justices (both men, one white and one black) who are DSA members.

House vote of R+3 shows it's not just Cruz.

>Harris County (Texas
only 29% white so yes its mostly hispanic which is the most disgusting part

Demographically BLACKED.com and BEANED.com

Now the spics and negroids will have to wrestle over the control of leftover American civilization.
>Why haven't they?
AA led to a faster creation of political representation, nepotism channels, party infrastructure to promote blacks and black politics.
Blacks even have their own Caucus, their own TV and many other things tailored to insert, represent and maintain blacks in position of power and influence.
Spics didn't benefit from 60 years of AA on all levels.
Very soon, Spics will dominate blacks in the Democratic party and take their places.

Yep. This is what they openly say they want. Look at Roland Martin publicly say he wants black and brown people to take over

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=238&v=lvhP3PWhNPI
Start at 7:05

Finally some diversity.

>Head gyration intensifies

Attached: Pw4N1dc.gif (260x320, 1.97M)

And this kids is how a country dies

They vote in judges? Who votes, and what are the qualifiers?

this /thread

That's a safe bet.

Attached: 1535293638289.gif (250x333, 2.2M)

Remember Katrina? Guess where they exported most of their excess nogs. Looks like Houston is in the running to be the next Detroit!

Citizens vote. They need to be licensed lawyers but I think that's it.

Reminder the mayor helped flood the whitest parts of Houston after the Hurricane. Nb4 it wasn't his call, he was the one who decided to release flood waters 12 hours earlier than announced with NO warning, in pitch black darkness, when rescue efforts were banned from operating. He could have warned people they were about to be inundated with 5 feet of water in their homes, but choose to remain silent. He then diverted all aide away from the westside (white part of town).

> take me seriously as a woman

> watch me pose so I can look sexy

I was born and raised in Houston. Went to a majority white elementary school, majority hispanic middle school and high school. It was getting bad then. I moved away when I turned 18 and I have not moved back. It's a shithole, can confirm. What happened in Spanish Lake is what is happening to Houston proper. The suburbs won't be as affected. Hell Katy even went so far as to claim themselves as a separate city from Houston. Katy is a bunch of rich white people.

The combined force of all 19 sheboons neckrolling at the same time creates a gravitational vortex that instantly atomizes the defendant.

Attached: OhNoYouDiint.gif (260x320, 1.97M)

Americans are truly pathetic. Perpetual cowards that call others cucks but let their country be taken from them to the point where millions of "white" Americans are under the whip hand of negro women.

Time to put your house on the market if you live there, kids.

Katy is mostly beaners and blacks now too, also Katy used to be 30 minutes outside Houston, the city grew into Katy.

Well there is that okeefe video and I have my suspicions but it could be just Beto votes throwing things off

I moved away in 2003 and have not been back. I can see from news sites how fucking awful it is.

If you have ever seen that old Charlton Heston movie (Omega Man I think) were he is the last man left alive in NYC and every night a mutant horde lays siege to his apartment building in an attempt to steal/destroy his technology. That is how it feels to be white in Houston.

Pussy
Fight back