Spain's heir to throne Princess Leonor makes first public speech

Republicplebs live in a political system so devoid of symbolism and tradition they'll never have cute moments like this

youtube.com/watch?v=Qe1Pj0OjHKc

Attached: 1537008336336.jpg (634x845, 50K)

Attached: 11420A6E-1051-432D-95CA-C14EBEF27A47.jpg (176x287, 13K)

CUTE

>white
>talk like a mexican
Spain is a weird place.

Based brothers

We americans arent taught shit about spain. Is it a monarchy like the UK where it means nothing? Or does the throne still have power?

how long until she dates a rapper

Old enough to bleed...

How long before blacked.com?

Parliamentary monarchy. She literally says so.

it's a presidential republic these monarchs are retarded inbred exiles

Spanish are already part eggplant

typical burgers

>Spain stole a white girl

Those swarthy crooks

i will destroy her

Instead of giving little speeches how about you actually be royalty which means leading and owning rather than be rich people that profits off your ancestors history

Attached: 1534024502648.png (209x203, 54K)

Leonor I, My Queen.

God save the Queen.

Nah some Spanish are actually white. They've been BROWNED to hell and back by the Moors and now by the Central American scum that goes to work there.

Spanish Royal Family is one of the only decent Royals left.

It's even more irrelevant than in UK. The Queen of UK is the head of the Church, and the Monarchy have a big support from the people.

Almost all young people hate the Monarchy here, and most of people hate it too or don't care. Most of the time here it's about "we need to get rid of the Monarchy".

shes a cute must protect

Attached: 4585035F-01B8-4666-982A-FCDEB6EAEE3E.gif (500x288, 803K)

>We americans arent taught shit
just end it there
typical mutt. New worlders are the scum of this earth

That sucks man, they look like a nice family. Certainly a better alternative to (((internationalists)))

Dios, patria, rey, fueros

Attached: 19979327.jpg (550x804, 74K)

whats it like knowing I could beat you up

I bet she's already thinking about black cocks

Spanish is just such an ugly language. It's hard to imagine white people using it.

Not funny

yeah I am pissing my pants over here mongrel.
>Spanish is just such an ugly language
that is extra funny coming from something that speaks a butchered and ugly version of English (its not like English is even a good sounding language in the first place). "you know" "its like" fuck I cant stand to listen to you mystery meats fight your way through a sentence.

That's because our only exposure to it is from ugly squat people babbling in stores/schools while they stand in the middle of the walkway

It's subjectively ugly for you because you relate it to spic immigrants.

>speaks a butchered and ugly version of English
It's an Anglo only club, you have no right to speak of it. Fuck off

Why does this spic have blue eyes?

Says the English speaker your language is litterly the 56% of french/german

Sorry I don't live to please you.

Because all the Royal European families are German.

> The Queen of UK is the head of the Church

Not for long little goy.

Your taxpayers are subsidizing that wedding - and all the unnecessary bullshit that comes along with. So maybe start criticising that instead of how much your minimum wage is.

>"Heir" to "throne"
Last real European monarch was Nicholas II and last real monarch on the planet was Emperor Showa.
Those modern "royal families" are joke, they have absolutely no power and obey kike bankers or even worse, their paper pushers from EU. Anglo one was even made to fornicate with niggers to amuse their owners.

Just reported you to the spanish FBI.

Leave our lolis alone.

She descend from frenchs, mutt, mixed spanish-french

Based and redpilled

Your kike communist revolution fucked it and you're jealous of us

Based

If your Emperor was so powerful? Where is HE NOW? I don't see him anywhere? WHERE IS HIM?

>having a princess
lmao @ euromutts

Good genetics, although not technically royal blood. Queen Letizia is an absolute queenfu

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000134647263_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq6Tu25MhPcUZYcf4pwKixwgbjiREdF9dlLVkrBf1CZjE.jpg (480x767, 64K)

Feels bad man

Attached: 51F0DB28-FF69-4D6B-924A-A62CCCC70144.jpg (288x325, 45K)

All loli pussy is rightful japanese clay

Attached: AgeIsJustANumber.jpg (594x602, 41K)

The original anglos were from jutland.

Stop this lewd talk. HRH Princess Leonor is cute and innocent.

Attached: 1517238579400.jpg (420x700, 181K)

Can you pleasd tell your monarchs to unfuck thenselves and take back the country with the military? Im going on a honeymoon in northern mountains in a few months and would like to not have to deal with spains version of New Yorkers and other woman tier babblings of marxist opinions

This is right, monarchies were eliminated by kikes, because diaspora can never have power in a nation that is ruled by monarch. Britain, France, Russia - all the same, "progressive" revolution made by traitors to own people and backed by merchant. Thing is that some fought, and some just bowed and were stripped of power and made into castrated decorative pet. If I belonged to some of still remaining European "royal" families reduced to such state I would have been ashamed to look in the mirror.

>We will never have a loli Queen

We are stuck with this orange asshole. Fuck this gay country!

Attached: 11410763_190816807924645_2075306041_n.jpg (1080x607, 37K)

>muh liberty and democracy
>literally a mass of mutts ruled by jewish overlords

Monarchy is redpilled even when it has been reduced to a mere symbol. Only burgers dont realize this.

You're displeasing your 100% overlords. STAHP.

Attached: 1465739503963.jpg (800x800, 376K)

I realize it. I want emperor trump.

If had to deal with Mexicans only a fraction as much as Americans, you'd hate everything about them too.

>You will never get to put your penis into her puffy vulva, surrounded by bunny soft pubes.

castillian accent is absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1499047418846.jpg (370x370, 30K)

Thanks for kosovo and metohija based girl.

North spain is the most based and conservative but avoid euskadi. In fact, king is the commander chief of entire army and he would lead strategies in case of war.

A Catalan Republic?

Mmmmm nah, sorry scatalans, kneel before your Queen or you will end up in prison like your predecessors.

Attached: 234234.jpg (800x738, 108K)

Top tier degenerates

Well, you can wreck your system made by freemasons for jews to live comfortably, kill all kikes and niggers, and made one who led you to victory into a monarch. This is natural way of nation building itself, and royal line almost always origins from warlord who created the state.

Attached: 1514257528290.jpg (360x423, 55K)

holy shit KYS beaner

Victoria Louise of Prussia was her great grandma

>says a wetback

Oe mamasita culiada veni a bailar con migo bonito trasero mamahueva la voy a culiar bien duro mi amol.

>>white
>>talk like a mexican

You mean, Mexicans talk like White people.

>Europe full of qt princesses
>Our Prince Pingu had to go and marry a shitpostress

Attached: download.jpg (620x349, 153K)

>can distinguish Spanish accents
Dios mio

>Monarchy is redpilled
>Not wanting a Führer who will choose a successor based on merit instead of having generations of royalty becoming entitled that they should always get their way.

We talk like Mexicans in the same way y'all talk like Englishmen.

What is the entire lineage until Leonor?

I know I was hoping to trigger the Dane but he didn't respond

Read Hoppe.

Franco, our "führer" chose monarchy as succesors...

It is better than (((democracy))), but still much less stable, while inheritance by blood is concretely determined.
Also it gives additional motivation to a ruler to perform his best and invest into the future, because well-being of his entire bloodline will depend on it.

>monarchy is redpilled
How many monarchies went to space Apollo?

fpbp, im so glad this site isnt totally dead.

Attached: Crocodylus_porosus_feeding_frenzy_by_Gregg_Yan_01.jpg (1508x1000, 595K)

Look more Northern French/Flemish than Spanish.

Why is this?

>Oy vey, you can be having a grown man marry a 13 year old.
>how dare you want an 11 year old married.
>you're a degenerate for wanting to see a 9 year old girl married.
>how could anyone want to marry a 6 year old.

I don't know what you're talking about. I just want a little girl to rule this joke of a country.

I would assume it didn't work out so great.

Wrong, her great grandmother was María de las Mercedes. Her first german predecessor is Victoria Egenia de Battenger.

Attached: 234234.jpg (990x1672, 326K)

Here in america, i can distiguish between spaniard vs mexican vs central american vs northern south american (specifically venezuelan and Colombian), vs Chilean/argentine Spanish accents.

Its no different vs pikey vs classical london vs white trash english vs scottish vs irish vs new yorkan vs jersey vs regular north east coastal vs apalachian vs southern vs mid western vs north western vs canadian vs australian etc etc

Do you think we could reinstate the monarchy after putin leaves?

Attached: 95333A03-239A-4E47-904C-5A73326D9F3F.jpg (1200x1712, 949K)

Also this. Amount of redpills and outside-of-box ideas he gives makes me wonder why no kikes attempted to shut him down yet.

>Mutt says

Saudi Arabia

Franco wasn't fascist, he was a Catholicuck, possibly a cryptokike. He let the actual Fascist leader be killed instead of mounting a rescue operation.

Attached: primo_de_rivera.jpg (332x475, 50K)

Fuck royalty

It did, like in 80s they made a referendum in which monarchy lead the way. Franco was in his last months and did that to preserve conservative thoughts and not letting commies to rule the country

Why doesn't spain invade its weak neighbours in africa and then join europe? Russia and china would be btfo with one blow.

Felipe should rule, it would be so funny

How related to /ourretard/ is she?

Attached: charles-ii-photo-u1.jpg (600x707, 68K)

Did she talk about the beautiful, brown immigrants and how we need more of them?

preddy gud

Attached: 1448043646781.jpg (589x545, 54K)

Yeah, that was sad...

(((battenberg)))