Why do we need to attack Iran again ?

Why do we need to attack Iran again ?

Attached: SAUDI ARABIAFFFFF.png (1728x786, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lehbd3GHH4I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because the jews said so you antisemite!

Why am I so antisemite ? Is there a cure ? how can I change ?

i agree dress codes should detriment geopolitical decisions
gotta shape the world based on female apparel
thanks for the cuckolded childish western prospective

>dress codes
yeah, the problem is the dress code, it has ,nothing to do with religious extremism

Attached: 1502543986404.png (537x494, 323K)

Because Israel and Saudi Arabia tell us to

I want to fuck a qt Persian girl so badly.

Because Israel said so, goyim.

They are selling oil in everything except the US Dollar.

Yeah but because the US forbid them

You'll do as your told, goy. For now iran is enemy until we say otherwise.

Attached: Bibi-540x378.jpg (540x378, 29K)

>religious extremism
Look who’s fucking talking. “Islamic” is I the name of your country. You support shia terrorist groups in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and Yemen. You have a religious supreme leader ffs. You engage in self-flaglation. You have religious police. You aim to export the Islamic Revolution to the ME and beyond; literally in your constitution.

Good job turning an oil rich nation into a literal shithole with over 40% living under poverty line.

Why do you conveniently ignore Iranian women like in pic related when they make the majority of Iranian women? Why are you whoring out pics of urbanite Iranian women and passing it off as the “average”?

Majoosi scum man.... I hope Donny T fucks you over more than the Mullahs did.

Attached: 7A3844E0-A2CE-4512-BCFA-A4780308D1D7.jpg (596x313, 79K)

say youre sorry on behalf of your race

Attached: trudeau_apology.jpg (843x777, 163K)

youtube.com/watch?v=lehbd3GHH4I

lol what a liar
After the new government of 'Islamic Republic' was established, the niqab ban was not enforced by officials, unlike saudi arabia which does.

In modern Iran, the wearing of niqab is not common and is only worn by certain ethnic minorities and a minority of Arab Muslims in the southern Iranian coastal cities, such as Bandar Abbas, Minab and Bushehr.

As for the finance of islamic terrorism, saudi arabia is the biggest financer of all by far and should be bombed for that ASAP

Attached: saudi arabia_n.jpg (480x342, 34K)

Jews need it
Also Iran will do a cyber attack on US infrastructure, probably gas pipes and kill many people.
Well it will be Israel but Iran will be blamed.

Shut the fuck up, goyim

The day will come, and I pray it comes soon, when you will outlive your usefulness to the USA and Israel, and the bombs of democracy will ravage your shithole country from top to bottom. You fucking Jew lapdog.

No Rothschild central bank there

Reality in picrel
Also SAGE

Attached: 153565787980.jpg (1300x970, 122K)

T-two of them are kinda okay.

Attached: 548084581.png (736x736, 38K)

>lying for pol’s acceptance
Bitch you can’t even post under iran’s flag so sad kek. But more importantly, how do you like the sanctions kuni?

And where can I buy Iranian rials? I need them to wipe my ass with, because it’s literally cheaper than toilet paper kek

Attached: 20CAE899-9CC8-4772-A928-C89F9A4CBB3C.jpg (750x407, 78K)

both pics are from ir*n though

Today it's us, tomorrow it'll be you. Arabs are too damn stupid to realize that the Americans are playing us against one another.

Thank you kind sir! Thankyou!

I could talk for days but... i cbf.. but you're absolutely right

>you can’t even post under iran’s flag
Why is that?

>yeah, the problem is the dress code, it has ,nothing to do with religious extremism

yeah Its got a lot more to do with Colonialism. thats why Islamic nations are so internalized far-right and fundamentalist. While we were becoming "ENLIGHTENED" with liberalisation of blacks,women , gays, they were facing an existential threat from the US.. from the moment that the US deposed the Iran leader in the 1953 coup, they haven't stopped attacking the entire middle east. controlling the governments a shitload of other coups and geting them to fight each other then SELLING them weapons... I'd like so far right it'd be like maga'qaeda... XD XD

Jow Forums is blocked in iran

Ethnic Jew here. I love Iran. Beautiful culture.

If I were Iran, or well fucking any government that wasnt under US control I would block everything american I could.

This is fake and gay

opec thats why.

Iranian females are up there on my list of top world beauties

The Mullahs don’t seem to need America’s help in fucking over their neighbhoors. Name one prosperous ME nation Iran is involved in... I’ll wait. Hatred of Arabs seems ingrained in Iranian skulls; it’s obsessive and weird.

It will take decades for Iran to recover after the Mullahs inevitable fall. It’s unbearble in Iran, and anyone who had a chance, already left the country.
That’s why you live in Canada, not Iran.

because the jews want you to fight for their wars and kill and genocide indo-europeans

but iranian girls aren't virgins, so checkmate

Yes they are because their fathers aren't spineless like americans

you know inserting your fingers will break the hymen right

Because they are in the way of project greater Israel and try to protect fellow Muslims from Israel's habitual murdering of women and children.

because Iran is ran by Islamic dictatorship much like Saudi Arabia. Remember, Iranian people are not the enemy, especially their youths. They are just like us except they are less degenerates due to strict Islamic culture.

>Iran
>islamic dictatorship
pick one, kike

>Iran
>not islamic dictatorship
nice try, kike memeflaggot

What went wrong anons?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 6.58.35 PM.png (901x522, 455K)

even their hoes are based -- they take it in the bum so they save their virginity for their future man

Actually I do live in Iran, I'm using a proxy because my asshole government blocks access to Jow Forums.
The entire region is a shithole, chances are any country you pick to get involved in will be a shithole. And last time I checked "the mullahs" weren't bombing school buses and starving millions of innocent people with their blockade. Don't kid yourself alright? The mullahs, with all their backwardness, want to build an independent Middle East, the house of Saud is an American client state, nothing more. The mullahs are bad, the house of Saud is much much worse.

Death to cut dicks

Always do the opposite of what the Jews say

We need to invade their wombs.

Attached: zx_Happiest_Days_of_Your_Life_The_1986_Firebird_Software_a.gif (552x414, 7K)

Iran is just Shia Pakistan

Iran is a modern theocracy with democracy, you fucking slimey nose-ball.

>if i refer to Iran as an islamic dictatorship, i will get more people to hate on iran because fuck da mudslimes, all mudslimes are da same, pls support america and israel, not a jew btw
Who are you trying to fool, kike?

Attached: trips-logo.jpg (400x400, 12K)

POO IN LOO

Because Trump got angry that some years ago ( pre revolution) he wanted to buy a existing hotel to transfer that to a Trump Hotel, but the Iranians didn't sell that hotel to mr.Trump. he is bitter.

why r khazar jews such inflated ego if theyre biggest cucks in world? what leverage do they really have to compensate for lack of leadership and divine inspiration in commanding others.

inb4 Samson conspiracy memes

Attached: giphy (7).gif (427x382, 1.05M)

Does it baffle your mind when exile Iranians praise the Shah and attack the mullahs?

I personally consider the Shah to be hundred times worse.

You're current generation is even more radical than Pakistan, still its filled with faggots and trannys it's something in the water, you cut dicks need to genocided and the country should be given back to zoroastrians

Iran is controlled from top to bottom by Islamic authoritarian regime. It's democracy is similar as American democracy. Except for jews, Iran has Islamic retards who want to push the country into a stone age. Thank God their youths don't care about their retarded religion.

Only one of them tried to kill them, daily reminder the news in Iran after the revolution most Persian coundnt understand it

Nepal Bro their current generation is more radical than the last same as Pakistan

This

Attached: 99.jpg (723x857, 193K)

Facebook tier graphic india has a less open bank system than Iran

The only Iranians I have met have been pro monarchist. No it doesn't baffle me on a economic standpoint. People could feed their families more easier than under these sanctions that has forced even Finland to stop business whit Iran.. for crying out loud our Hesburger had to exit Iran

>The Sadducees fled the destruction of Jerusalem into Arabia.
>Mohammad was a Sadducee
>The Pharisees evangelised all through the Roman and Persian Empires
>The "King in Exile" or "Exhilarch" remained in Babylon when the faithful returned.
>After jewing the Persians Exhilarch had all the money confiscated and were driven out (this becomes a bit of a pattern)
>Exhilarch and about half the talmudic pharisees fled into the caucuses (become Ashkenazi)
>Exhilarch's daughter marries Mohammad and half the talmudic pharisees flee to Arabia
>Exhilarch's grandson (Mohammad's son) returns to Persia at the head of a Muslim army and conquers it all.
>Mohammad's Sadducee son conquers Jerusalem.
>Both proclaim themselves to be the Jewish Messiah
This is the foundation of the Shia/Sunni split. It's still just Sadducee/Pharisee fight.
>All the Pharisaic converts all through North Africa herald Islam as the establishment of the Messianic Kingdom of Israel
>Convert en-mass and throw open the gates of all the fortified cities to the Muslims
>Roman Empire in Africa falls in under a hundred years because Jews do what Jews do best.
>Rome and Europe kick all the Pharisaic converts and Sephardic Jews out of Europe.
>They all go and join the Ashkenazis in the Caucuses
Islam is the final beast empire of Daniel.
Muslims are Talmudic Jews.
Islam is Zionist Talmudism
Ashkenazis (Israel) and Sunnis (Saudi Arabia) both hate the Shia (Iran) because the Iranians claim to be the only legitimate line of Jewish Kings (through the Exhilarch's daughter) and so the only ones from which the Talmudic messiah can come.
>Fun fact, when the Muslims conquered Jerusalem they built two temples on the Temple Mount.
>The Dome and the Al Aqsa Mosque
>For almost 1200 years the Al Aqsa Mosque was considered the rebuilt Temple of Solomon and was where Jews went to worship.

I agree, but most youths in Iran love American culture. They don't chant death to America. Those who do are few inbred retards. Just like Pakis, except 70% pakis are inbred retards. Iranian youths are cool. They can get on the level of Tunisia if they try and overthrow their sick muslim regime.

>Was Ben-Gurion suddenly struck with missionary zeal?
>He was just acting on knowledge that he and Yitzhak Ben-Tzvi, the president, has talked about for years. Most of what we now call “Palestinian Arabs” are descendants of Jews. Among the Bedouin that could reach 100 per cent.
>Ben-Gurion’s efforts didn’t go anywhere but give him credit for the thought.
>Tzvi Misinai, a software pioneer, who has devoted his life to assembling the facts on this issue, says that 90 per cent of Palestinian Arabs are descendants of Jews and 50 per cent know it.
>This would explain some curious phenomena.
>When the Jordanians took over Judea and Samaria in 1948, they found no mosques there. King Hussein built the first one.
>The Crusaders when they came here found that the Arabs here spoke Aramaic, not Arabic.
>Both facts would be explained if most of the “Arabs” in this land were really former or crypto-Jews.
>When the original Arabians invaded, the population was comprised of a majority of Greek-speaking Christians and a large minority of Aramaic-speaking Jews.
>The Arabians did not colonize the Promised Land because they saw that this population was not hostile

I can smell you, kike.

Attached: 1514169509576.jpg (1061x243, 43K)

>Just like Pakis, except 70% pakis are inbred retards.
Even their edgy youtube channels are pro Islam, the ride never ends

Do you have a single proof?

Not anecdotal shit, I get enough from my Iranian friends whom all wish death to the ayatollah. Legitimate quantitive sources.

Attached: _942135_roundup12_tavakoli300.jpg (300x180, 14K)

>Does it baffle your mind when exile Iranians praise the Shah and attack the mullahs?
No. Most of the time, the average person really only cares about their own standard of living. Iran's GDP per capita was around $10,000 dollars around 1978, it's $5000 today. Granted a lot of the population was living in absolute poverty back then. Still, economic growth was better before the revolution. Add that to the terrible situation we have today and no, I'm not really surprised.
POO IN LOO

Ok, decent lol at that pic. Now fuck off, kike.
and they have nukes. I hope you nuke them first India bro

>crying out loud our Hesburger had to exit Iran
God I hate the US government so fucking much.

>The only Iranians I have met have been pro monarchist
that's because they're exile Iranians, they've managed to delude themselves into believing that Shah was a good person, which is not true, because he is the reason why there was an Iranian revolution in the first place

>People could feed their families more easier than under these sanctions
that's also not true, Iran was fucking poor as shit before the Iranian revolution because USA and UK tried to take all of their natural resources

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état

>Actually I do live in Iran,
Proof or gtfo
>The entire region is a shithole,
Wrong. The GCC+Israel are streets ahead of Iran and the rest.
>And last time I checked "the mullahs" weren't bombing school buses and starving millions of innocent people with their blockade. Don't kid yourself alright?
Wtf do you think your militias are doing in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Yemen? Handing out candy??
>The mullahs, with all their backwardness, want to build an independent Middle East,
Bullshit. They want Islamic Revolution flavored with persian dominance of the region.

>the house of Saud is an American client state, nothing more.
Is that why OP is begging for western acceptance in this thread? Could he possibly be jelly of our relationship with America? Hmmm...

Iranian women have to cover themselves as well retard.

If you actually are from Iran, I'd like to be able to chat with someone there. I'm worrking on something and would like to bounce some ideas off occasionally... I already view Iran positively as a historical victim.. i'd like to have maybe a more personal view too.. up to you.

Why would Jews want greater Israel?
>being this bluepilled to believe in conspiracy theories and not realize the difference between nationalist Jews and globalist Jews.

t. Farhid Sabin
Women can't even attend a football match.
That being said, no one should attack Iran. Just leave them be, as long as they don't try to mess with international affairs too much.

I know a lot of Iranians and parsis obviously i have no quantitative evidence of growing rsdicaliam, like a Islamic theocracy will allow that
You people feed of us, imagine we cannot even poo in the loo and you beg to us

>wife has a prolapsed anoos at age 30
That's a yikes from me my man

Youre trying to sell the 1953 coup as a POSITIVE for Iran? What drugs you on?

yeah puppet government with secret police murdering dissidents.. fuck yes

But $10,000 is still pretty shit.

Look at other countries with oil, they have a much higher GDP, and they've stopped selling oil because their governments invested the money into better things for the long term.

You guys had the option to nationalize your own country and resources in the 50s and take your country back from the Americans, but you guys decided to stick with the Shah until you realized he was a mere puppet for the faggot Americans.

Same reason why the Jews have been kicked out of almost every country on this planet.

Where did you get that assumption from? I am saying that Americans and British have ruined Iran and that Shah is a fucking scumbag who worked against Iranian interests.

Because moslems are rats and rats dont need to breed. Destroy islam Save humanity

B A S E D

nice revolution of the apes

Attached: iran-rulers-in-70-amp-039-s-and-in-2014_o_3207535.jpg (500x368, 48K)

I focus a lot more on what the US is doing, but from where I see Iran tried to civilly take back their government again and again whilst US diplomats smiled in photos with leaders. It took coming together unified by their Islamic idetity to actully do it... I mean Iraq had previously tried to do this but a few years later they get the ba'ath through a Ramadan coup...its funny that always the side in favour of US-Colonialism seems to be the aggressor in conflicts .. ever. single. time.

Sunni muslims are shit but Indians are 1000 times worse. Indians smell like shit, literally drinks cow piss, rapes 9 out of 10 female tourists in India, responsible for most of the scamming that occurs over the Internet and bathes in their own urine and shit.

They're both shit, what are you trying to even argue for, pastanigger?

too bad for them they cant forbid the russians or the chinese, or even venezuela now, or syria...
I wish they would print more dollars, and then some
then try to enforce the wages and prices on the US citizens, so all the stores close, everyone becomes a billionaire but cant buy a box of matches with those billions, muh reens and braindead troops arent paid anymore so they cant enforce shit, cant fight, cant fly or sail, all want to go home, riots, taking of private property, punishments, famine, carnage CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE CARNAGE!!!

You need to lose US support. like today. like years ago..

Kek, kys jidf

That's what I am saying. The Shah, with the help of USA and UK, fucked over the Iranian people so much that Iranians had to support Khomenei.

The reason is because Shah hated Khomenei, so the Iranians sided with Khomenei. It was a double-edged sword. If Iranians supported Mossadegh in the 50s, they'd be in a much better position today.

that till the 70' Iran was a normal country, european like, then islam arrived and the ultimate shithole was created

>Proof or gtfo
I could, but I can't be bothered to get up.
>Wrong. The GCC+Israel are streets ahead of Iran and the rest.
Those aren't really open to Iranian influence though are they?
>Wtf do you think your militias are doing in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, and Yemen? Handing out candy??
>your militias
>thinks the houthis are "our" militia
Confirmed for not knowing anything about Yemen. That may be true of Hezbollah, but not the Houthis. And what are "our" militias doing in Lebanon, Syria and Iraq again? Fighting IS?
>Bullshit. They want Islamic Revolution flavored with persian dominance of the region.
True, still better than a region filled with client states though.
>Is that why OP is begging for western acceptance in this thread? Could he possibly be jelly of our relationship with America? Hmmm...
I can't read OP's mind, but I'd rather starve in a cave than see my country bow to scum like Trump.
>I'm worrking on something
What?

and open boarders for israel.

Attached: 1541431689876.jpg (600x857, 243K)

pot calling kettle black

Attached: 1528183516667.gif (390x373, 2.54M)

Yeah man I'm spending a lot of time on the subject right now.. I'm writing something.

Because Donald Trump is cucked by Israel

No, Iran was not a normal country before the 70s.

Imagine if Italy had oil and Italians weren't allowed to use it, and there were American and British soldiers in your country preventing you from getting near the oil rigs. Imagine if Italy had a puppet leader who would kill Italian protesters.

Go and read en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'état