Please just give up your guns, Americans. How many more times does this need to happen?

Please just give up your guns, Americans. How many more times does this need to happen?

Attached: file.png (586x274, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/white/index.htm
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/black/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ban gun ownership for everyone but land owning white males

>Do something about guns or we'll do another mass shooting
Nice rare flag but no sorry the glow in the dark cia fags could shoot a school per day and I wouldn't even care anymore.

He wants the president to use guns against the media?

Neck yourself faggot

Attached: 42e.jpg (472x621, 135K)

This. Simple solution. Also, we should get guns for free.

>Uganda
>implying King mubabu doesn't come by and take your guns then mows down your lip-plated wife and 320 starving children every day

>Brit giving an opinion
Maybe they should remember why USA was started

obligatory

Attached: 1540219567068.jpg (500x628, 106K)

Boy, I sure love it when foreigners come to my country and tell us to give up rights that we've had for almost 250 years.

>Listening to a Brit on an opinion they have about America
I’m just going to say that this country started with guns in it’s citizen’s hands and this country will die with guns in it’s citizen’s hands.

>implyin Do ANYTHING = take all of the guns
You might need to brush up on your English before posting here again.

I like it more when Americans tell us this. One day they will eat their words with lead.

Piers is a snake always has been.

>gets deported
>still obsessed with ruining our nation

came here to post this

shapiro got him to admit that's what piers wants done

If CA had gun control, this wouldn't happen.

If California had immigration control this wouldn't have happened.

If California had liberal control this wouldn't have happened

Why are most of the anti-2nd pundits non-citizens?

No.... Actually today I'm buying 2 more ar15's. And I fully intended to built them up into a fully semi automatic, just like the Marines use...

Btw you might wanna get back to the cock that you have ignored for a few minutes. It's cold and needs some attention....

As the 56% incel shoot the whitegoids and because you want to duck outside your race you have your guns took.
Hahahahahahaha

True statements boys.

Whites are one of stupidest people on the planet.

TED CRUZ WILL RPOTECT MY GUN
FUCK COMMIEFORNIA

Attached: 1541638718611.jpg (574x622, 89K)

Leftists say "guns" because they're too dishonest and cowardly to say niggers. "Guns" is a leftist codeword for niggers.

Attached: arjarkjastryk.png (1023x653, 249K)

>fully semi automatic
noguns confirmed

> fully semi automatic
wat

Guess they missed a few.

Attached: erhaerhaeht.png (1554x325, 46K)

Well I'm buying a fully bolt action machine gun, just like the Colonial Marines use. Fuck off faggot. You're so fucken dumb I can't tell if you're a nogunz cocksucker or a glowfag.

It really pisses me off that cunts like Piers move to the US for a better life then do nothing but trash it and try to turn it into the home country they ran away from.

Who do you think is feeding you? What do you think happens when we stop?

this. its so simple. why dont they ever understand it.

Guess he'd rather get stabbed by niggers than raped by pakis.

Yeah you should honestly try it, it feels pretty good. I know getting stabbed and rape SOUNDS bad, but that's just because you're uneducated!! Lmao Drumpfkin BTFO!!!!!!! uhgfjhjjkgffxx xoxoxo

Give up your rights that your forefathers created for you in your own country goy you belong to us now

Nice proxy, Britbong shill.

Attached: 1519857550943.jpg (2199x1258, 506K)

>How many more times does this need to happen?
What? Some faggot british asking that we give up our guns? Infinite times. However, if they try to remove them by force, we will shoot them....Again.

He got kicked out of the UK for being an insufferable twat, who then decided to bring his show to the States in the hope he could pass it off as intelligent because of the accent.

The UK government/media uses America as a distraction from their own failed policies. Why is the UK media worrying about another country an ocean away that hardly effects them? DISTRACTION.

Gun ownership should be mandatory and failure to purchase and maintain it a felony offense.

Or is that raped by niggers and stabbed by pakis? It's hard to keep up.

Attached: 1536837424544.jpg (316x379, 33K)

that's literally their goal though

Why do you think people hate Californians, New Yorkers, Massfags, New Jersey fags moving to their states? The cunts come and bring their faggotry with them.

All this tawk of fully semi is making my benis tinglz

Attached: 26512766-DC79-43CD-8EF2-9AA217DF0780.jpg (3200x2133, 2.48M)

The UK media/government treats its "citizens" like retarded children. "See? If we didn't disarm you, you'd be dead like these Americans. Aren't you glad we disarmed you? Yeah, yeah you are, little guy. Now go to sleep, daddy government will take care of everything"

Europeans put WAY too much power and faith in the hands of the government.

Actually fuck off and die

Hoping for speedy cultural enrichment of Piers Morgan in Londonistan with an acid attack.

Attached: part_and_parcel_london.jpg (1613x1000, 1.13M)

To be fair though, Im a bong in the States (not by choice really) and it really does hit you how much of a shithole it is over here compared to what you expect. TV tells you the US is awesome constantly, Americans say the US is awesome, and then you arrive and its borderline Eastern Europe with shittier housing. You can usually keep it in until some mutt starts telling you how lucky you must feel to move here, and then you unload. Piers just goes looking for people to unload on to make himself superior, which is just rude cos it aint our country. (Plus in all honesty, if you are in the top 5% or so of earners you DO have better toys over here. I have a motorcycle, camaro and a 32ft sailboat over here, all for less than the cost of a motorcycle in UK. If you are in the lower 95% though, holy shit it must suck).

And I doubt the country does as well. Nobody batted an eyes for those dead Jews the other week

Just stop being poor, loser. It's simple.

The entire countries motto right there.

This is a false flag info wars and Qanon predicted it

If the something is mandatory carrying for all Americans I would approve.

Attached: 1540666255509m.jpg (1024x975, 107K)

If your parents can afford to send you to college (or you're a nigger and you get free college), then yeah, it is that simple really.
Just study STEM, and actually fucking TRY unlike your lazy peers.

it's never been more obvious that gun laws are going to change though, might as well face it, the movement is way too big and well funded and operates along the logical lines.

Piers Morgan won’t ever shut up about guns even after Alex Jones btfo’d him. He should go back go Britain... oh wait...

Just kill everyone so no-one can kill anyone ever again.

Judge Death was right all along. Life should be a crime.

>TV tells you the US is awesome constantly, Americans say the US is awesome, and then you arrive and its borderline Eastern Europe with shittier housing.
You are judging. If someone is happy with how they live, that is their choice. If you don't like how others live, move to a house in a gated community or a development with a HOA.

Ban gun free zones, problem solved.
Fact is the shootings we always hear about are in places with heavily restricted gun laws (gun free zones), soft targets.
In non gun free zones it's normally very low casualty count.

Disavow antiFa

Disavow Sarsour

Disavow Ellison

Disavow Soros

And we can start to mend the gap

This

It’s anything by definition

Gun deaths, Blacks are 82% homicides (mostly caused by other black males) while White gun related deaths only 19% homicides

U.S. firearm death by type and race
White firearm deaths
77% suicide
19% homicide
Black firearm deaths
14% suicide
82% homicide

brookings.edu/blog/social-mobility-memos/2015/12/15/guns-and-race-the-different-worlds-of-black-and-white-americans/

Really makes you think

Attached: 44E3919B-5FFC-4D2A-8B9F-0829888D2894.jpg (945x805, 96K)

Black males are the only race where the leading cause of death is homicide (mostly caused by other black males)

White males leading cause of death 2014
15-19 #3 homicide 7.6%
20-24 #3 homicide 7.2%
25-34 #5 homicide 5.2%
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/white/index.htm

Black males leading cause of death 2014
15-19 #1 homicide 48.6%
20-24 #1 homicide 47.7%
25-34 #1 homicide 31.9%
cdc.gov/healthequity/lcod/men/2014/black/index.htm

Really makes you think

Attached: A0E352AF-932D-46D2-9BA1-CD3849EB1307.jpg (1024x465, 59K)

Let me guess, you're not from London

Lived in a gated in Florida, house wasnt so bad (at least it had a single brick outer and double glazing I guess, I considered it shit at the time but now I know better) apart from having to put up with neighbors who literally considered themselves Lords since they could afford a $350k house with a wall for the darkies. Now we're in MD with a HOA who we pay to tell us what we cant do. They're like the council back home, except you pay more to be given more rules. Did a brief rental in KY in between FL and MD, but that wasnt gated or HOA, and we left after two months. It was a white area again, but holy shit they were mouth-breathers (it was a fairly working class area to be fair) and we had to get out.
And I totally agree with letting sleeping dogs lie, I keep myself to myself and try to just accept that people are willing to accept this kind of living. I hated immigrants in UK and I'm massively conscious of trying to be graceful and polite with my hosts, but holy shit when every 2nd person asks you 'so is the US better than the EU?' because they already think they know the answer, its real hard. My goto answer these days is just to say "swings and roundabouts. Every country has its good and bad".

Fuck no, Scottish.

>media
>guns
Is that a combo you really want?

Attached: 1541573008184.png (703x521, 349K)

>do something ANYTHING about guns
>repeals Hughes amendment

>Every country has its good and bad
EXACTLY!

I am one of them "mouth breathing" types you referenced. I moved innawoods because I got sick of suburban life. It is wonderful. Homes in my town range in price from $8k to $350k, and we have a per-capita income of $24k. No one gives a fuck, and anyone that acts like an uppity nigger or a "Lord" gets chased out. I am more impressed at how this place acts like a real community irrelevant of how each other lives. EVERYONE does look out for others. It is magnitudes better than where I was. Plus if I get bored, I just run down to the shooting range and shoot targets for the afternoon.

As long as you're happy, thats all that matters. Swings and roundabouts.

Oh it gets worse. Piers Morgan brother is a General in the British military. He is from a military family. No ulterior motives then.

Bitch I am strapped right now. Gen4 Glock 19 with a streamlight tlr-1, g-code incog holster 3 17 round mags, loaded with federal hst's, and for the shits and giggles of it, a Glock 26 with a tlr6.

Dafuq outta here with that "I'm a nogun faggot" bullshit.

Hell I work for a manufacturer of firearms in Alabama, in the r&d Dept.

Does nobody understand the concept of sarcasm?

>As long as you're happy, thats all that matters.
I can't complain. Life is good. I made so much in 4-1/2 months that I can afford to take the rest of the year off just because of the cost of living out here innawoods. This was part of my plan, and its working out well. I am somewhat bummed however. I have been off since mid July, and I have beaten every video game I own, gotten a new PC, a few new guns. I have a new RDS coming in the mail for my one rifle today, so that will keep me busy for a few days. I can't complain.

Fuck off retards, colored minorities show more gun sense than you wh*tes with regard to mass shootings.

>Does nobody understand the concept of sarcasm?
Its hard to convey tone via text. I just assume every post on Jow Forums is sarcasm. Others would do better if they did the same.

>California nightclub
There wasn't a white in that place.

Whatever honkey, only wh*tes go to bars on any given day of the week.

I feel the same about reddit posters here.

Can you show us de wey

how can this dick head bitch like acosta wasn't the fucking problem? acosta isn't a victim, fuck him. and that shooting was in cali, hows all that gun control working? if more people were armed there, the shooter would have only gotten a few. simple as that. cali did this to themselves, now, who fucking cares, kill em all, let them learn the hard way and lose more voters, we all know they'll still vote democrat even after their dead

>Fuck off retards, colored minorities show more gun sense than you wh*tes with regard to mass shootings.
It works out so well in Chicago.
In 8 days this month 36 people have been shot.

Lol I know the feeling. When I get the sails up and manage to get at least a couple of miles from land, I can find myself almost content for a day or two. Im always looking east across the Atlantic though, and wishing I had a boat that could make it.

If you do ever get one, bring guns, I'll buy them.

>I can find myself almost content for a day or two. Im always looking east across the Atlantic though, and wishing I had a boat that could make it.
I don't do boats or planes, but I know the feeling when I go hunting. Surrounded by nothing but nature and taking in the sights and sounds of the earth as she wakes up at day break. I eat what I kill, so there is quite a bit of respect on my part. You are all right, and I think you may have adopted too many of our values. I guess a fair question would be:
>Could you ever go back and love it the same?

It's just sensible gun control

Try again faggots. I carry this every day. I also work for a major manufacturer of firearms. . . In their R&D Dept.

I literally get paid to shoot guns all day.

Dafuq outta here with your "I'm a no gun faggot" bullshit

Attached: IMG_20181108_072212.jpg (3120x4160, 830K)

calm down meme flag faggot. You need to get off this site. You take it way too seriously. Go suck a dick and calm down.

I already did that today.

It just upsets me when people think I don't have guns.

Meanwhile niggers would still be in mud huts without old whitey

Or mqybe he's a dangerous combination of the two

>but don't deport criminals
>have them vote in your elections
>BUT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE CRIME

Really gets the noggin joggin

Attached: bikini5.jpg (315x517, 22K)

LMAOOOO BRUH

Like Chicago?

Attached: 300x300.jpg (273x273, 18K)

I said mass not individual.

>do something, ANYTHING, about guns