Why does he think it is ok to not give them back their microphone? It doesn't belong to him...

Why does he think it is ok to not give them back their microphone? It doesn't belong to him, and he was ordered a dozen times to return it. Secret Service should have shot him for attempted robbery, imo.

Attached: jim-acosta-1.jpg (2700x1912, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2007/07/20070711-1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There should be a boom operator and no one else allowed to touch the mic.
Problem solved.

You're welcome, Donald.

Attached: 1514582420937.png (507x441, 85K)

He's not used to holding something that big in his hand

Attached: pepecry.jpg (725x680, 52K)

It does belong to them, idiot. Press inference cameras and micro ones are supplied and run by the press Corp pool. That’s why Trump and his comms staff just can’t turn a mic off or a camera off when reporters are talking/have the floor.

The intern fucked up ... or was told .. to grab the mic. Political staff shouldn’t be touching the equipment.

This is exactly what happens in smaller breeding and scrums.

big brain you got there why don't you put a bullet in it
you could do the world a favor and shoot yourself in the back of the head twice you faggot

ur full of shit. which network owns the equipment then?

I'm just laughing at Jim being BTFO and republicucks acting like crybaby SJW's lol

>not understanding why repubs are jumping on this
>being retarded
>being a giant faggot

>le centrist

here you go lying moron. 2007 Bush remodeled the James S Brady press room with our tax dollars:
Safer, More Convenient Wiring: Floor-mounted cable connection ports have been added to increase convenience for reporters and significantly reduce stray, unsafe wiring. In addition, the swimming pool space below the briefing room floor is now used for electronics, allowing wiring to support telecommunications and broadcast television for the first time in the pool area. Circuitry has also been rearranged for optimal isolation and load balancing.

Better Sound Balance: New loudspeakers and pick-up microphones over the press seats balance the sound and eliminate the need for a boom microphone

The briefing room cams are fixed and paid for by the White House Press Association members; everyone shares the same same video feeds. In larger press conference, like this one, Its pooled ... a rotating basis which networks provide cameras/equipment and operators; again everyone shares the same camera feeds.

If the White House ran it Turmo and his staff would just cut off he mic’s. They can’t. Not theirs. Not under their control.

Congressional debates (the stuff Cspan carries) are run by the government. Mic’s etc are all dictated by the chair, house rules, who’s speaking etc.

Hmmm...the likelihood that
donkey / elephant meme flag faggot is literally in the press and probably works for cnn just got ten feet higher. nobody else would know that offhand.

thats just internal wiring and installed studio lighting, and that’s only because it’s a government building. Not Camera and mics and equipment.

Think of it like computer equipment. WH installed the wire, but reporters bring/use own computers, not the government’s. Just like, say, a university dorm.

And if you look at the driveway, where all the reporters do their live interviews .. all run and equipped by the networks themselves.

No. I work in DC, in politics. I’ve dealt with the press.

Respect all women

Jim and Harvey must be banned

Attached: emmaharv.jpg (500x551, 59K)

this the link.
georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2007/07/20070711-1.html

all feeds go through taxpayer funded network

>WHPA owning the equipment gives Acosta the right to be a dick
I believe you work in Washington because of your total inability to focus on what really matters

>The POTUS has no control inside the White House
Are you even fucking reading what you're writing?

I agree. Dude should have been shot.

Did she think the mic was a BBC the way she grabbed for it

>acting
You were so close to catching on and not being an annoying faggot

Day of the Rope for all journalists.

wrong, just wrong.

Gas the reporters
News war now

Brilliant take. Respect.

You don’t know what you’re talking about at all. That’s all for structural renovation .. it was done at the same time as other Bush renos. Again, stuff like Ethernet wiring and electrical etc. The press corps spent more than $2m for the stuff that plugs into the wires to broadcast and file. Cameras mic’s,etc.

If Trump has control, why doesn’t his staff just cut off the audio of Acostas mic when Trump says it’s over? Remember, during the campaign, in Trump Tower he did just that; because it was his campaign’s a/v setup ... and Acosta was left yelling with the mic off. Political staff don’t control it., don’t own it, don’t operate it. Never have.

So he can just revoke his access to the White House which he did. Jim rape apologists btfo

>>WHPA owning the equipment gives Acosta the right to be a dick
Not what he said. He said the intern didn't own the mic nor the right to decide when to retrieve it.

>I believe you work in Washington because of your total inability to focus on what really matters
Except he did. also, the journalist never acted like a did nor did he hurt the intern.

>So he can just revoke his access to the White House which he did
Moving the goal post.

The discussion was about who had the right to own the mic. the Intern didn't.

Facts remain facts, no matter who says it.

kek
>ordered

That was your discussion that you're having with yourself.

Okay so no more press pass. Happy now? Little bitch Acosta should be thankful he's not hanging upside down in Guantanamo after the shit he pulled in NK and Russia. Don't even bother replying to me because I don't give a shit and will not read it

Are you saying that.
Are alll of me posting ?

You are aware that Jow Forums has IP showing, right?

>Okay so no more press pass. Happy now?
You think one should be happy for having thier presspass removed and then be given a bullshit reason for it ?

>after the shit he pulled in NK and Russia.
Which is ?

Acosta has been accosted

Attached: 1541512868793.png (1000x1000, 216K)

Who even cares it's not like it matters CNN can still report whatever they want people just dont have to hear this dude being a whiny little bitch at every single press conference good move tbqh he was annoying as shit

>the press dictates the terms of a press conference
>the press dictates when the President will be asked questions
Absolute retard

Attached: 1535519494116.png (558x614, 32K)

>He said the intern didn't own the mic nor the right to decide when to retrieve it.
Oh, so it would be perfectly fine to let one media outlet hog the mix for the entire press conference and no other outlet would be given equal time for questions.

Because that's what CNN/Acosta has tried to do at every press conference for the past year. He won't shut up when other people are asking questions, he talks out of turn, his turn always runs long, and he's been a generally annoying little cunt.
I was just thinking last week as to when somebody was going to lose their press pass, if ever. And shazam it happened.

>Republitard bones are so brittle that a simple touch is considered assault
Ahaha holy shit, no wonder you guys get bullied so hard

>jewish lawyer tier bullshitery and kvetching
Eat shit faggot.

Wow you guys clearly don't care that Jim accostco LITERALLY RAPED that poor woman on national television. Just so you rape apologists know I for one BELIEVE WOMEN! Yes, the insane concept of showing sympathy towards a woman when she is brutally raped like this is somehow abhorrent to you fucking NEETS.

Pretty sure violently shoving and slapping a woman after not respecting her is cause enough.

>You think one should be happy for having thier presspass removed and then be given a bullshit reason for it ?
Jim was acting unprofessional and inappropriate. He has had many instances recently and I think it is prudent to deny him access. It becomes a safety concern. Any private co. would justifiably have made the same decision.

Agreed. Waste this fool.

He didn't assault her in any way but he also deserved to get kicked out of the press pool. He might pretend he is fighting in some grand resistance against the nazis, but really he's just being a petulant child. If the US has immigrant "concentration camps", then so does Mexico, so does Israel.

Im goingnto cum inside of you

Why isn't Jim protesting how China do to illegal immigrants?

Your President rambled like a fucking idiot for an hour and a half and couldn't even mention the fact he's trying to end and investigation into himself. He's a coward and a despot. Fuck him and fuck you. Everytime that faggot Trump gets in front of the press he can't answer a single fucking question. He spins and recites fucking bullshit. He doesn't have an original thought in his fucking head. He's a worthless piece of shit and so are you.

He assaulted that girl i saw it on video why are you fucking lying jew?

Imagine the response if it was Obama up there bitching about the questions and the microphone was trying to be stolen by a Fox News reporter.

Face it, you people have your heads shoved so far up Trump's asshole at this point that he could walk up to your house, set it on fire, and you'd still be thanking him for visiting your home.

A person from fox has manners and would give them the microphone.

He answered every question retard.

n.. n.. no u

Bean town touched my wife like that and I'd break every finger he's got.

Attached: Domestic-ViolenceBullying-000030890390_Medium-1024x681.jpg (1024x681, 103K)

Obama banned not just one reporter, but the entire network dumbass

And obama always talked shit about fox and belittled people who watch fox news. If being against the media is anti american whats that make obama?

Youre the hypocrites.

Obama calling on a FOX reporter?

thinks that never happened for $1000

Ya because he gets mad pussy on a regular basis, not stroking dicks like you faggot

If Alex was there he would have punched Jim in the fucking face!

>kerdasi amaq