HAPPENING - CIVIL WAR GOES HOT?

was this an antifa inspired terror attack on conservatives?

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-073006.jpg (1440x1055, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6366501/Gunman-shoots-dozens-victims-including-police-officer-opens-fire-California-bar.html
streamable.com/62bb0
californiagunshows.net
youtube.com/watch?v=BbreWVUmYrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Attack on conservatives
>College night
>LA

Yeah, that's why they targeted a bar full of drunken retards.

The shooter, who has not yet been named, stormed the Borderline Bar and Grill, wearing a black trenchcoat, black bandanna and armed with a pistol equipped with an extended magazine and smoke grenades, and began targeting people as young as 18.
>The shooter, who has not yet been named, stormed the Borderline Bar and Grill, wearing a black trenchcoat, black bandanna and armed with a pistol equipped with an extended magazine and smoke grenades, and began targeting people as young as 18.
The shooter, who has not yet been named, stormed the Borderline Bar and Grill, wearing a black trenchcoat, black bandanna and armed with a pistol equipped with an extended magazine and smoke grenades, and began targeting people as young as 18.
>The shooter, who has not yet been named, stormed the Borderline Bar and Grill, wearing a black trenchcoat, black bandanna and armed with a pistol equipped with an extended magazine and smoke grenades, and began targeting people as young as 18.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6366501/Gunman-shoots-dozens-victims-including-police-officer-opens-fire-California-bar.html

Are you retarded? You think they dont exist in certain states?

>college country night
you're fooling yourself if you dont think there are conservative students who go away to college in california

>California
So nothing human died.

Reminder: Drudge is a faggot jew who had gay butt sex with David Brock

Fake, aren't extended magazines banned in california?

This. Their story is full of holes.

That's the concept, yeah.

Attached: shooting.png (866x111, 10K)

>country night
kys

You know what else is full of holes?

Yeah but also pretty sure that killing a bar full of people is also banned in California

If yes, it was a false flag. Screencap this.

No thanks, less californians in the world today, I'm feeling good.

You obviously haven't lived in that part of America OP. And I can tell you a couple things.

1) Answer to question: A definite no.
2) It's going to be an important shooting when the details come out. Trust me. I lived in the area for my teenage years then until the age of 31. There is no way in hell this wasn't going to happen because of the hubris and culture of an area in close proximity to Los Angeles. BTW, important fact: TO is home to a lot of celebrities. ALOT!

>muh civil war
You do realise the average amerishart white that can stand up and walk is a zoycuck. You will be massacred by your oun. Some race war.
>nb4 gike!!!
You know i am right

You only shoot somethings, everything else you shoot cum loads onto for rearing in your power level

Thousand Oaks isn't even LA though. It's a coastal red bastion of hope.

Thousand Oaks is in the last great conservative county in California user.
Shit man even OC is dead

learn yours hit.

The shooting was at a country bar in a predominantly white area.

Attached: 74A1CE78-2A56-4AC4-A579-70D1FE13CDAF.jpg (459x634, 42K)

California has some of the strictest gun laws in America. They do nothing. Evil is evil. Continuing to deny evil exists in order to fund the fraud of psychiatry is why mass shootings keep happening. How much should we wager the shooter was on SSRIs?

But it was a gun-free zone???

How dare he not comply with California's extended magazine ban. It's the crime of the century.

That's fine. Most of us would rather be dead than live in a zionist controlled world, why not go out taking some of your conditioned cattle in some war? You think the left is remotely as determined as us or as well equipped? We've been mentally preparing for that type of conflict for quite some time already

>he believes the memes

The only reason it hasn't happened YET is because the nu-males fear us. They're the gun grabbers, who depend on the police and military to enforce their policy. Ours is backed by the 2nd amendment.

Elliot Roger 2.0?

It was a false flag Democrats are the only ones who commit mass shootings.
Whatcha doing there rabb?

betting on it.

Most of the kids there were from Pepperdine

>Pepperdine University is a private, not-for-profit, coeducational research university affiliated with the Churches of Christ.

>Pepperdine also appeared on other lists including "Students Pray on a Regular Basis" and "High Quality of Life." Because of its Christian affiliation, some contend that the student body breeds a religious and politically conservative atmosphere.[

Kindly kys fag

S A V A G E.

Cali's gun laws are so lazy they are fool of loopholes the size of the state they were passed in. Case in point, Google 'california magazine repair kits'

Attached: 11CC34AC-C3D3-4E8F-9E19-A68280699DA5.jpg (4074x3056, 1.1M)

from the county ama

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 4.49.14 AM.png (741x509, 227K)

Can I buy these in mass.

Just sucking virile jew cock for my daily nutrition, Barry. Join me why dontcha

Sell me a magazine repair kit for a 92fs

A witness describe the shooter as tall and dark.

Oy vey gervalt. Where's the money in this?

If it was a white incel it will be about trump, if it was an ackbar it will be about """""assault weapons"""""

If he was white his face will be all over cnn in about 5 minutes with asb entire life story about howthe system failed us. If he's black, this shit gets memory holed.

Technically they are perfectly legal to buy and own in any quantity as long as they aren't "assembled"

>tall and dark
Told you.
It's always a nigger Democrat.

The may not exactly be /ourguys/, but Antifa doesn’t give a fuck. They’re still nazis to Antifa.

Attached: 0E226A9C-E158-42F4-A762-6BB91F9B49BA.jpg (962x689, 154K)

So nothing of value was lost, Christfags are cancer. Well done based incel

and here is a link to that witness
streamable.com/62bb0

It was Idris Elba.

>You think the left is remotely as determined as us or as well equipped?
I don't own a gun but I'm 6'6", Jow Forums, and willing to fight for justice.

How are the pork chops there? Planning on visiting California soon

you guys, is our country legitimately unraveling

Attached: 1504753037107.jpg (1920x1920, 1.4M)

So that's a yes then I can buy em.
I cant afford a gun in Massachusetts because their overpriced.
The only guns I find are withing price are the m and ps.
So....

I hope

Unlike you, I'd rather die than go to a "camp"

Yes.

As hard as it is to say, you have to try the Mexican food in Socal.

So much better stuff than pork chops

Especially Ventura County

I am all ears and a nose.
What policy did the socond amendment help you accomplish?
Maybe the white house decided to make gay marriege iligal because a bunch of you guys with guns marched on washington?

Cause I'm praying for rain
I'm praying for tidal waves
I want to see the ground give way
I want to watch it all go down

False flag. I watched the livestream coverage until they confirmed him dead. Lots of witnesses that are the worst actors in the world and then at one point, a reporter is questioning the head cop and he says "actor shooters." Not active, but ACTOR.

you know the answer.

Probably a false flag

Swing by one of these and get your own, friend

californiagunshows.net

You gonna hit a bullet with a bike lock?

>not wanting to sit back in a camp protected by guards with a pool and a cinema while everybody else dies at war
Retard detected

Heard that too. Seems like it will be one of these false flags that never has an official narrative cause they fucked up too much

lol yeah I've been saying this all along

The 2nd amendment swagger types are cowards to the core, they would never actually fight for anything. They just wanna walk around showing of "muh guns" and feeling powerful in their powerless lives

Besides, everyone knows that an organized military with a centralized command structure can easily massacre disorganized rabble 50 times their number

Attached: Boudica Rebellion.png (414x802, 159K)

>day 311th of 2018
>america experiences its 304th mass shooting of the year 2018

Attached: be american.png (293x124, 18K)

Used to fuck chicks from Pepperdine. That place was awesome.

If confirmed, this story will be out of the news cycle by Saturday.

Why are Jews illiterate?

I certainly hope it wasn't political violence. The shit show that a civil war here would be is not something I want to experience.

Attached: 1539785999820.jpg (205x192, 18K)

I'm from mass and I need 15 rounders.

>"""""""mass shooting"""""""

Attached: 1528784373398.gif (600x338, 1.1M)

Finally, someone else who heard it too. Yea, I agree. Which likely means they'll do another because they botched this one up badly.

youtube.com/watch?v=BbreWVUmYrE

Killing them won't make a difference, they'll still vote Democrat

Enjoy your new speed-holes komrade.

GODAMN IT CARLOS !

Holy shit you're so wrong.
Even in Canada they stopped the police with their rifles.

so its domestic terrorism then?

Attached: american mario kart.jpg (960x718, 364K)

The FBI agent was startled by it and wasn't sure what to do for a second

The police are intentionally neutered without access to heavy weapons or military tactics. It's literally just some fat guys in suits

Attached: p5xdrhyiptny.jpg (2048x1024, 243K)

>“College Country Night” shooting
paddock copy cat

>college country night
What's with country music and mass shootings?

Then drive the 20 minutes to New Hampshire, Rhode Island, or Maine and get a magazine at a local gun shop, commooooooon

"country music" is code for white people, white genocide is real

why are there 18 year olds in a bar?

Sounds like it was an ackbar, so yes?

Felony.

Since no normal college student likes country music, I wonder if this was a gay bar, where faggots dress up as cowboys?

You'll die screaming

Attached: bae.jpg (700x708, 50K)

>conservative
>bar
>drinking
>dancing
>music

>(oh shit what did he say?)
>(remain calm, remain calm)

I live in the area and work at the local trauma center. Will report findings when i get in. This is crazy, never thought it would happen here.

>Going out to the bars on a Wednesday night

Don't they have class the next day?

a lot of bars near college towns have 18+ nights. they mark your hands with a huge black X if youre not 21

they were probably just fucked up and dazed.
it's not every day you're line dancing drinking whiskey and some fag in a trench coat harshes your rootin tootin mellow

this is so good

SHEEEEIIITTTT! THESE HONKYS KILLIN EACH OTHER SENPAI! O_O