Trump is panicking

>berating reporters
>dodging questions
>kissing pelosi ass
>firing sessions
>banning CNN from WH
What's next? I'll give you a hint, it's letting the caravan in because if he doesn't he's getting impeached.

Attached: DSC_0022.jpg (1906x2048, 511K)

stunning and brave user

What if he doesn't give a fuck about a second term? Then he might shoot the caravan and send Hillary to death row. Which would get him a second term. Also, I can see from your memeflag that you are mentally ill. Spend some time in nature. Find a tree.

Mazeltov

Attached: 1524715326531.gif (500x280, 695K)

Why are liberals ALWAYS so ugly?

>The face you make when your ovaries have completely dried up

caravan is already dissolved dipshit

The Jewish phenotype is a result of millenniums of inbreeding

Attached: ok.png (691x432, 244K)

If trump is empeached who will protect us from iran?

Like you wouldn't have glassed Iran already if it wasn't for the US holding you back.

The responsibility of dealing with the caravan has been delegated to Secretary Mattis.

Attached: 15646232654.jpg (550x500, 46K)

Why do you you assume everyone who hates trump is a liberal fucking Jews shill. Go debrain yourself tard

Attached: Gasthejews.png (673x678, 58K)

Women would honestly kill themselves en masse if nobody thumbs upped their social media posts

You may have originally come here as a paid shill, but you're here forever now

The caravan is a big bipartisan pre-midterm hoax

>Maxbrap™

Whoever takes over, there isn't a single person in the line of succession that isn't on your payroll and the same goes for the opposition.

Attached: you.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

Then why do people here always have a shitfit over reps vs dems?

Trump complimented Nancy pelosi!!! And Oprah!, Hahahaha

>if the president doesn't let invaders into the country he will get impeached
What kind of insane timeline this is, Jesus Christ, let me out.

Attached: index.jpg (186x270, 5K)

Go commit Seppuku, you have brought great shame for being a jew

>vote for wall
>get caravan
>vote against caravan
>get caravan
the mental spastics from cultists will be so enjoyable, looking forward

Your the jew giving the left-right March faggot

Harry S Truman panic attack.

Game over for the living god of Japan.

I got a feeling that the panic is at CNN these days.

Attached: naghir.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Because it's true. There is literally no anti-Trump position by someone who is not an anti-white liberal that I have ever believed is genuine. I assume that you are either a deranged blackpiller trying to pressure the president into acting more, in which case you are being deceitful, or you are a retarded leftist feigning far-right beliefs to demoralize people.

Or perhaps there is a slim possibility that you are actually stupid enough to believe that Trump is not the best thing to happen to our side since Rockwell died. But if you are this unintelligent, you actually should be a leftist, because you are a net detriment to your own side and I'd rather you go act as a demoralizing stumblefuck for our enemies.

Attached: stronk_elf.png (681x924, 439K)

The left know the only chance they have at winning elections is importing 3rd world illegals who shouldn't be here, let alone allowed into voting booths.

keep dreaming. One of the most popular songs on the radio features ilhan omar, the first MUSLIM senator. Everyone on Jow Forums lives in denial, while we over at Jow Forumspolitics live in reality

Attached: beautiful.png (1301x815, 779K)

Lol, good luck with that since he has the Senate and literally can't be convicted.

>Trump opens FEMA camps in Nevada
>rounds up disgusting Jews
>mass exterminations commence
>for real this time
>all our problems go away
I like this plan