Pete Davidson is nuts and has a 10% of killing himself

> During an interview on comedian Marc Maron's podcast, Davidson clarified that the only drug he used was marijuana and, while he has since cut back its use considerably, the personal problems he initially assumed were a result of his daily marijuana habit were actually caused by borderline personality disorder, for which he has since been undergoing treatment.

>Borderline personality disorder (BPD), also known as emotionally unstable personality disorder (EUPD),[8] is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by unstable relationships with other people, unstable sense of self and unstable emotions.[4][5] There is often dangerous behavior and self-harm.[4] People may also struggle with a feeling of emptiness and a fear of abandonment.[4] Symptoms may be brought on by seemingly normal events.[4] The behavior typically begins by early adulthood and occurs across a variety of situations.[5] Substance abuse, depression, and eating disorders are commonly associated with BPD.[4] Up to 10% of people affected die by suicide

Why hasn't anyone made light of this yet on Jow Forums?

Attached: nutcase.jpg (341x255, 10K)

This guy looks very vaguely like my younger brother, enough to the point where I feel a protective instinct towards him.

Borderline personality disorder may be characterized by the following signs and symptoms:

>Markedly disturbed sense of identity
>Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment and extreme reactions to such
>Splitting ("black-and-white" thinking)
>Impulsivity and impulsive or dangerous behaviors
>Intense or uncontrollable emotional reactions that often seem disproportionate to the event or situation
>Unstable and chaotic interpersonal relationships
>Self-damaging behavior
>Distorted self-image[4]
>Dissociation
>Frequently accompanied by depression, anxiety, anger, substance abuse, or rage

Stop posting him

Attached: cantstandthiscunt.jpg (382x631, 109K)

that fake spic ariana grande broke up with him, id say his chances are 50/50 suicide within 3 months

So we're putting literally crazy people on tv.
Not shocking.

When did you first know your brother was gay?

Yaaas Queen Grande suicide the libtards with your pussy power yaaas

"BPD" doesn't actually exist. It's made-up shit that women (not men, almost entirely WOMEN) use to excuse their own bad behavior and lack of self-control. For a MALE to claim BPD is beyond pathetic. He might as well claim he has an ovarian cyst.

When he was balls deep inside of him

...how to speed up the process in a lunatic so he kills himself.

He was also dating Cazzie David, daughter of Larry David until recently.

what is it with you fags always getting off to straight people greentexting gay shit? i swear theres like 10 of you at any given time

If you want to speed up the process, just keep reminding people that Pete Davidson shared pics and videos of him fucking Ariana Grande, his girlfriend at the time to her ex, rapper Mac Miller, until he killed himself.

He bullied a guy to death.

damn

Attached: sensible-chuckle.gif (250x250, 1.14M)

this about 5x more common in females than males... interesting to read a bout a male caes...

BPD is literally the crazy-bitch syndrome. afraid to be abandoned, no sense of self no (no principals or foundation), literally getting gang-banged bc she can't stand being alone w/ thoughts.

what a fkn disorder

basically the opposite of "based" -- the individual has 0 foundation

That’s only gay if you forget to say “no homo” afterwards.

He's a goblin jew. If that's your genetic stock get off my board.

Attached: 11-pete-davidson-ariana-grande.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 76K)

>He bullied a guy to death.
If he has a 10% of killing himself then it can't be to difficult to bully him to death - no lunatic ever likes their mental health to be brought up or called into question.

This guy is a prime example of someone who should not be famous. Apparently he's a comedian. I admit I haven't listened to him, but I can't imagine that he's funny. Then again, what comedian is these days?

If someone is famous despite not being either talented or attractive, they are almost always jewish.

Attached: article-2321621-19AF9C59000005DC-954_634x885.jpg (634x885, 113K)

Considering he personally drove his Girlfriend's ex to suicide and appeared to show no remorse, he should either wallow in his guilt, become a christian and renounce the (((tribe))) or off himself.

He’s consistently the worst performer in a poor, poor SNL cast. Tied with Leslie Jones. Lucky fucking hack.