The radical left has literally MADE ME:

The radical left has literally MADE ME:

- Racist
- Homophobic
- Anti-semite
- Consider any left-wing as a subhuman

It's their own fault. I just wonder if this was the plan of the kikes all along or were they trying to convert me?

Attached: ZsSUxesBvjEdrUu3I2JYB-wtLWbfetOcpPfW3-gdTMY.jpg (389x613, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aidsinfo.nih.gov/understanding-hiv-aids/fact-sheets/25/81/hiv-and-gay-and-bisexual-men
myjewishlearning.com/article/jewish-immigration-to-america-three-waves/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>- Racist
>- Homophobic
>- Anti-semite
>- Consider any left-wing as a subhuman
These all sound like perfectly valid personality traits, would drink a beer w OP.

`Thing is I wasn't this at all before I was redpilled by Jow Forums and saw the obvious truth of hatred towards the white male. The evidence is all around.

I just wonder if this is all planned, a program (failed)? Why is it not working on me?

>- Racist
We're not created equal
>- Homophobic
Gays spread AIDS
>- Anti-semite
Jews subvert societies, divide and conquer with banks and (((credit)))
>- Consider any left-wing as a subhuman
Subhuman is a stretch, it's usually college kids that are lefty

Agreeing with all other points, do you have any evidence that homosexuals spread HIVs besides "muh 80's epidemic" ?

Same OP let’s be friends

The average normalfag would be more of all those things without them
You're a thinker and don't like having wool over your eyes

The rise of degenerate cucks, free gibs, transgenderism and protection of (((all religions))) fill me with hatred and I realise I can't do anything about it other than.. Give me suggestions Jow Forums

you mean besides the fact that HIV/AIDS rates are highest among gay men (with blacks as a close second) in nearly every single western nation?

tbqh, sometimes i wonder if lefties are undercover nazis trying to make me a nazi out of disgust for their beliefs

Leftists (black women voting democrats 95%) belong to the lowest IQ in the world.

I would not count on it.

But the kikes could be undercover pulling off a scheme, I just don't know what or how.

in 2015, 67% of people diagnosed with HIV in the U.S. were gay or bisexual

aidsinfo.nih.gov/understanding-hiv-aids/fact-sheets/25/81/hiv-and-gay-and-bisexual-men

Jews NEED Nazis , otherwise they're not oppressed victims .

It's rough when you first realize that the 'evils' of white people is sponsored content. Paid for by the long-nose tribe to ensure their own survival. -- Tribal behavior you can't really blame them for.
Your job is now to realize that the rules of tribal behavior are themselves immutable. Some how you have to stack the interaction with other tribes on top of that, it's a big puzzle, and jews cheat. Get good at cheating. -- We're packs of animals attempting to survive the creation of a global communication network, and it's going pretty good.
The one thing shills can't stand...Love. We're frens nao.

Attached: FRENS.jpg (1024x518, 83K)

Frens

Attached: apu nazi kike dolls.jpg (923x713, 68K)

How does necking the 'white male' make the Jews any better? Or ensure their survival?

I don't get it.

Gay men are 2% of the population in the U.S. They are 78% of all new HIV infections.

They're full of hate and bitterness from their true father. They simply want to kill us, doesn't have to make sense. They're usurpers after all, it's always best for usurpers and imposters to kill the genuine article.

the Red Cross won't even let men who have sex with men donate blood. you think they do that just to be mean or something?

It's hubris that will stop the Jews. We always warned of flying to close to the sun and now places like New York times and CNN are too transparent and losing support.

This is a really fucking complicated story. White is a meme. who memed it we don't know, but the 'white people' meme doesnt really pop up until 1907.
Where could this meme have come from? myjewishlearning.com/article/jewish-immigration-to-america-three-waves/
White people are really composed of nations of tribes with their own identities. The white nation is what the meme refers to, but it's an identity thoroughly outside the "white" man, it's another tribe's lanugage. A given identity which can be freely manipulated, demonized, and hidden within.
The 'white nation' is a jewish goelm. Tribal behavior gets really devious.

They’ve made me more religious, conservative, pro-small-government and convinced me to move further out into the countryside.

>Anti Semitic
>Capitalist

Attached: RTX372TL-layout-comp.jpg (800x533, 49K)

Same

Best frens forever

Attached: 1541077976434.jpg (600x370, 60K)

Attached: 1502328191483.jpg (800x616, 125K)

where's her torso?

Same for me. I am absolutely ashamed of my leftist past.
Is there any way to redeem myself?

Attached: mainstream-media-zombiesjpg.jpg (419x1024, 48K)

You grew up and got wiser. No reason to be ashamed and no reason you should redeem yourself. We were all stupid once.

Attached: 34a103654b05754db9d34935675bec590e873d69d8e537b34ba9089908c02ea0.png (476x467, 360K)

I was never really left but I was neutral I guess. But now I HAVE to see the truth. I can not stand and watch the world burn under the Jewish gaze.

True for everyone on this board even though its 90% nonwhite

Likewise...never a leftist but definitely was a naive idealist.

lmao get a room faggots

>Is there any way to redeem myself?
Your own anger is enough.

Sorry Israeli through VPN. We are here to stay.

It's what they don't understand. They go and literally advertise the removal of cis straight white conservative christians (and every combination in between) and expect people to roll over and accept it. They want normal people to accept modern society as a new sodom and gomora. It just drives people in the other direction.

I'm in the same boat and I voted for Weed Man three years ago.

Attached: imagine a niqab and a quaran.jpg (1116x1352, 265K)