Lol I thought America was supposed to be the greatest country in the world? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Lol I thought America was supposed to be the greatest country in the world? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 000.jpg (527x812, 126K)

wtf... california? but california has the strictest gun laws in the country... how did this happen...?

country music is the worst evil mankind has ever manufactured it's about time people wake up to it

>Greatest country in the world
>Can't even go outside without getting shot

>great britain
>can't go outside without being stabbed

they were shot inside though...
USA , Bongland

America’s been the world leader in mass shooting and gun deaths for decades now. USA! USA! #1!

Shouldn’t you be dodging an acid attack.

What's your point? That the US are somehow bad because there was a rare news item and some people killed? Oh please faggot, more people die in the US by slipping on the floor or getting hit by lighthing than by guns.
Not to mention that kind of thing happens every minute in your country, but media don't talk about it because no one gives a fuck about you.

it is

we dont claim commiefornia anymore

They were inside when they got shot, checkmate

Oh its California. What suprise!
If you want to steal some gold bars do you steal them from the well defended bank vault with cameras, armed gaurds and a vault door or do you for an elderly mans house who has nothing but a safe protecting his gold?
If you ban guns then you make yourself a target.

>sad reaccs only

Shouldn't you be dodging bullets?

And conservatives will still be completely unwilling talk about stricter gun laws.

It's almost as if they enjoy these massacres.

Based frog

we can't get stricter than CA without repealing the 2nd

Shouldn’t you be dogging Muhammad’s knife attacks and stopping Ishalla from fucking your wife and kids?

BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THERE IS STRICT OR GUN BAN LAWS, CRIMINALS WILL GET THEM ILLEGALLY EITHER WAY

Attached: GFsgo.png (480x402, 51K)

Shouldn't you be thrown from a rooftop already?

you don't need to repeal it, how about just interpreting and applying it correctly? here's a hint
>a well regulated militia

good goy

Most Americans have built up immunity to bullets by now. Only lib Californians don’t have it.

Shouldn't you be worried about all the niggers you guys have and all your white women race mixing at unfathomable rates? Everyone is looking in awe of America's freedom, the frontier of transgenderism and reassignment surgery. Truly a free country and couldn't be more in the grasp of Israel.

Part and parcel

>It's almost as if they enjoy these massacres.
stop letting criminals out of prison or giving a slap on the wrist for felonies.

>i feel like going out mass murdering a bunch of people today
>oh wait guns are illegal
>guess i wont do it then
t. no mass murder ever

>crowded bar on a wendesday night

Absolutely degenerate

It was ironic if you couldn't tell.
> American IQ
> American education
Absolute state.

when is your next militia meeting? mine is next Friday. You are free to join. Should it be mandatory?

Shouldn’t Mossad be kicking down your door right now for your lack of a license to post?

Based and Frogpilled

Your toothless hayseed drinking buddies aren't well regulated and so don't have the constitutional right to be armed.

Weird, just two hours ago they spoke of six injured.

Also, this was a muslim terror attack.

Attached: muslim.jpg (579x465, 49K)

>jobless millennial liberals
>at da club getting drunk and spreading herpes in the middle of a work week

Nothing of value was lost

I am a well regulated militia. No one can tell me I'm not. There's your interpretation. You're a faggot.

Well regulated meaning well equipped and trained, not government regulation which you would know if you had read the federalist papers.

Guys this guy is being facetious

how are you qualified to define how we are regulated when you don't even know what state I am in? List your quals.

Retard he’s being ironic

The right of the PEOPLE to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

Nah mate. We don't bow down to Israel and no one here really cares about Jews. I would be careful with your posts though goytoy..

Attached: LOGOS-OF-MAJOR-JEWISH-AMERICAN-ORGANIZATIONS.jpg (502x960, 68K)

Britbong should worry about article 13 more than American education. Just saying. Priorities.

DEM CRACKAS DEAD, YO! O_O

Kek

11 people? Who cares?
Back in the good old days, 5%-10% human of the population died over village raids. In a country of half a billion people, 1 crazy guy killing 11 people is superlow.

>goytoy
That sounds like hatespeech. Can anyone get the bobbys on this menace to society?

And nothing of value was lost. It's called population control faggots, humans cna't just explode in numbers and NOT have more people die off, that's not how nature works

I bet OP is a Filipina that's mad no one wants to marry her and bring her to the states.

Attached: mass shooting.png (500x756, 114K)

did Las Vegas teach you fags nothing? We don't dodge bullets, we clap at them.

You know making a home made fun is really simply even simpler if you just order the piece that holds that mag and inserts the bullet. Do you know what easier to make than a gun? explosives

Ahh the California nogunz faggot arrives right on schedule. Are you here to tell us again how shooting home invaders is always a bad idea and you'll always go to jail in every state?

>actualy thinking article 13 will apply to us.
Is aussie education also bad? It won't even become law until member states implement it and we have no obligation to, nor is it on our list or priorities.

WHERE'S THE WEEKLY REPORTS ON NIGGAS SHOOTING UP THEIR CLUBS?
That shit happens every weekend but there isn't a peep from the national media. Some "white" guy shoots up a country music club full of white people and now whites are the devil.

that's initially how they reported the incel in leaf land

Love you French bro keep up the fight

Nah, we should be shooting back.
>Californa gun control, lol

>the right of the PEOPLE

No but you can call your local Jewish organization (there's probably one down the road from you).

how long will antifa keep getting away with this?

>UK
>Talking shit on any other country
Check yourself buddy.

I think the local authorities would definitely like to hear about this.

Like the u.k is any better you get fucking fined for being offensive.

>Belgium
>can't go outside without being exploded

Attached: vegas2ndshooter.webm (640x480, 2.44M)

We also had a school shooting recently. We are now civilized, just like the US!

Attached: UKisFUCKED.png (825x602, 299K)

Country music. How degenerate.

Attached: stephen-paddock-metal-rap-country-music-reaction-meme-las-vegas-shooting.jpg (735x808, 87K)

THIS FAGGOT KNOWS!
/thread

we all know this man probably killed nobody. it was the Saudi's

not even trying to be edgy but nothing of value was lost. California is a shithole and deserves this every day.

checked my own posts.

>*lightly taps someone on the arm*
>THAT IS ASSAULT
America the brave indeed

>Be american
>Get shot

Attached: snowflakes.jpg (960x686, 72K)

A handgun too? In California you can't own a handgun with more than 9 rounds.

projecting this hard..

thats why its on the news you dumb fuck, if this happened in your country of child rape it would just be thursday

Nice rebuttal there. Do those words amount to assault in America? Should I lawyer up?

You do understand you you're the one who lives in the place where words get people arrested daily? Imagine being this much of an underaged low-IQ faggot.

>living in london
hi sadiq

I'm actually happy you white horny grandpas keep taking these retarded low-life whores away from us.
PS: They don't actually love you, they just want your money lol. A Filipina friend of mine whose husband is an old, white American, has a secret Filipino boyfriend who she truly loves.

Anything critical against british is dumb? No wonder people hate brits. That naivete is why you have government filled with pedos and BBC protecting them, also calling pakis asians to avoid offending them.

you're an idiot.
assault in the UK is no different.
>A person commits an assault if they perform an act (which does not for this purpose include a mere omission to act) by which they intentionally or recklessly causes another person to apprehend immediate unlawful violence.
tl;dr you don't even have to touch somebody to assault them

>people get arrested daily for saying mean words
Literally fake news

OP IS SHOOT OP IS SHOOT OP IS SHOOT OP IS SHOOT OP IS SHOOT OP IS SHOOT

No replies
That's what I fuckin thought.

>Romania
>can't go outside without being called a gypsie

Attached: autistic screeching romanian.png (313x345, 32K)

No, I shoot myself with smaller caliber rounds at first and build up an immunity.

that's an insult to gypsies

I can't argue wit this. An old buddy of mine, who embodies the fat, neckbeard incel meme, is over there as we speak on his 3rd (4th?) trip to find himself a good woman. Naturally the best way to meet a good woman is browsing profiles on a "Flip bitches interested in 'Murcan men!" website.

Define a well regulated militia. Owning a fire arm and knowing how to shoot one is well regulated.

>republican part of cali
>christian university students
>country music night
>right after midterms and Blue Puddle

I think we all know the motivation for this attack, especially given how many other places could've been targeted in the area.

Attached: 1540788697831.png (761x763, 515K)

10 rounds

Flipinas are ugly though, only lonely old men looking for a cheap whore gets one as a wife.

Brits are more hated than Americans abroad and we make up reasons to kill 1/2 the world 'liberating' them

it was called Borderland Bar so.........

>still thinks they're called Asians to avoid offending them
Truly ur aussie education is showing. Now I'm not sure who to listen to anymore. The BBC is subservient to government, not the other way around. Also almost no one watches the BBC and believe what they say aside from labour fags but at least our most cucked liberal party don't recognize Israel as a legitimate state.
Also
>According to a 2009 report by theAustralian Bureau of Statistics, 42% of sexual assaults reported to law enforcement agencies in Australia that year took place against children under the age of 14
I wouldn't talk...

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-134750__01.jpg (1080x481, 126K)

>UK
>Can't even go outside without getting converted to Islam