Flat Earth

Convince me the Earth is Flat.
I dont believe it, but I also dont believe in anything th TV says anymore.
Also these historical maps are really interesting..

Attached: 1541458807436.jpg (725x1024, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-g3ku3ehzVM
youtube.com/watch?v=7f-K-XnHi9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1528292628593.jpg (299x237, 24K)

Attached: 1537557790184.jpg (2006x2754, 860K)

Attached: 1537557820690.jpg (1500x1252, 425K)

Attached: 1537557888081.png (1280x720, 745K)

The earth isnt fLat. You are right to not believe. And also these map are drawn on paper thats why theu are flat.

Attached: edgeofspace.jpg (960x320, 198K)

Before going that deep first see that NASA is faking everything.

Could the astronauts really survive their cramped little compartment? NO.
youtube.com/watch?v=-g3ku3ehzVM

Most "flat earthers" don't believe in the current model we are taught. There's no 100% proof of a flat earth, it's just one of many theories that makes more sense than space bullshit. You need to be more specific with your question before anyone can answer you.

both have curvature

Only due to the lens distortion. If you look at any video that shows the curvature it's only when the camera is pointed downward toward Earth. Whenever the camera points above the horizon the curvature looks concave.

More sense than space bullshit... wew lad

Get binoculars or small telescope. Look at moon. Realise you have to change focus for the edges and the centre because it is a ball. Get larger scope. See planets. All balls.

Think about gravity - realise planets have to be spheres when large enough.

Stop being a dick.

In4 no gravity. You are working on a internet that is based on physics laws including gravity.

although there is some videos which are way more convincing of a flat line horizon from space, this image is retarded and you should stop using it. the angle of view is so limited in the second frame that it's very likely it's just capturing the tip of a rounded earth.
there is thousands of other materials you could use for this talking point, just don't use this "evidence"

I'm not using it as evidence. I'm refuting it. It's clearly the lens creating the effect. The horizon is flat

What is the particular thing that makes you doubt the flat Earth ? I have all the answers.

Attached: 1537558102254.jpg (3360x2602, 3.88M)

Show me a picture of the other side of the moon. It's a flat disc. Not a ball.

Large telescopes only show the planets as luminous discs. You can't see any features of the planets outside of science fiction.

did you read my whole response you retard? the angle of view in the second picture is restricted because it's inside the capsule

Why does it wax and wan then?

The evidence Ive seen just hasnt been very convincing, however I have not paid much attention.

Look at this wonderful not in anyway faked image. So majestic.

Attached: earth_and_limb_m1199291564l_color_2stretch_mask_0.jpg (2048x2048, 1.3M)

So what leftist site are you false flagger from?

lol how did you fall for the flat Earth meme

Attached: Rapture~01.jpg (1440x2264, 984K)

did you read my whole response you retard? Any video of the horizon that shows it as convex will show it as concave if you point the camera upwards.

then post these videos instead of this stupid of an image, instead of parroting like a 12yo

youtube.com/watch?v=7f-K-XnHi9I

Nobody falls for the flat earth meme. Its pushed by people with an agenda. They are not idiots they are liers.

I never posted an image. You are a huge retard that doesn't even know how Jow Forums works

Camera is pointing at a downward angle the entire time. Post a video where the camera points above the horizon and still shows concave curvature.

>hurr durr you are a retard
sweetie.. being on Jow Forums since 2016 doesn't make you an oldfag

>doesn't understand how IDs work
>thinks he's an oldfag
fuck off shill

Earth is round but people who larp as flat earthers are geniouses and master baiters while people who argue with them are retards

But I've been here all summer

the earth isn't flat you fucking stupid
leaf, if the earth were flat you could
not blow bubbles, spherical gravity
causes that.

Why?
Gravity is admitted by scientists to be just a theory.

Gravity isnt a theory. Throw yourself off a building you moron.

they're not scientists, they're kids pretending
to be grown ups, or they'd know that gravity
is an electromagnetic phenomenon.

if you want to believe the earth is flat, mount
Everest is high enough to be seen from
anywhere on a flat disc. on a globe you
cannot see it from where you are.

canada, you're proving yourself to be
more worthless as the days go on.

yes it is

No it isnt. Take you fat ass for example. Is it attacted to the grown? Are you floating around your room?

Yes it is, thats not even a controversial fact.. Its generally accepted that gravity is simply the best theory for why we pulled to the ground but its not proven

No gravity is an undeniable force pulling us the grown. You may come with a theory as to why that is. But the actually force is self evident.

Does it has to be newtonian gravity?

Any major force can attract and repel shit.

This.
Also, why are flat earthers almost exclusively american?

>not understanding magnetism and the ether
kneck yourself shlomo

Well you let me know the next time the earth starts repelling you and i will change my mind.

>how can a light shine on the moon

checked
we are able to measure the force
we cannot explain how it works or why
we cannot recreate it in a lab

Attached: realeyes .jpg (720x633, 60K)

And what is gravity?
Either its an electromagnetic effect or it's density and buoyancy pushing things down.
Black holes and shit like that have never been observed. They're nonsense.

tl;dr goofballs lack of understanding of photography translates into worldwide conspiracy about the shape of the planet

>magnets

Fucking brainlet

Attached: aether.png (1700x2200, 1.02M)

you just believe some god force pulls us down. its magnetism, the whole observable universe works off it but kikes like you want to murder anyone stating that "gravity" is a misnomer for a larger, more pervasive and universe-encompassing force. Enjoy your tiny little view of the observable you faggot

electromagnetism fren

Da grown tho m'nigga?

I dont know why such a thing happends. What i do know is it is happening.

>it is happening
checked that is true, but gravity as humanity knows it, in the newtonian sense, is pure malarkey

Newton didnt even try to explain it. He simply measured it through observation and experiment. You can test anyone of his laws on earth and they will hold true.

>black holes have never been observed
Fine australian shitposting.

Gravity is a theory that attempts to explain natural phenomenon. Do you think that everyone floated before Newton's Theory of Gravitation? Scientific theories don't change the world around us, they attempt to explain it.

You don't even understand what a theory is.

cause of the low iq thing

All the shit here with retards being absolutely sure that they are right while the brightest minds of our world scratch their heads trying to actually explain how universe works.

Currently there is no explanation for gravity. Any arguments about it here are nonsensical.

I understand that a theory is an attempt to understand why something happends. The happening itself is not a theory is an undeniable truth. I pretty sure humans have know about gravity since the beginning of time. Even the fucking birds know what gravity is.

Smartest post in this thread. Anyone who is 100% sure they know how things work is guaranteed to be a retard parroting things they don't understand.

We still doing the we hate each other bit?

You anglos crack me up.

The earth is not flat tho. Im sorry, yankee.

Newton was the first man to use the term gravity in reference to a physical force. Humans have not used that term since the beginning of time. Your an idiot.

its magnetism, tesla was right, but that would unseat so much of the world what with free energy and all. it is being repressed. people know exactly what it is

what is your guess as to the shape of our world

You don't know that for certain. But neither do I.

>shape
what we can perceive or what it is?

No people have been falling from high cliffs before then. I understand he was the first to name and attemp to explain what it is. But you literally couldnt walk without being aware of gravity.

Geoid.

The moon is not flat, neither are other celestial bodies. Why would Earth be any different?

I'm just entertaining alternative theories, i think its obvious to anyone paying attention that we are being lied to

agree

something to look at while the thread is slow

Attached: yellow chopper .jpg (1920x1280, 473K)

Attached: daylight planets .jpg (540x1024, 41K)

Attached: yacht race routes .jpg (639x710, 367K)

Attached: Flat_Earth.png (1024x1024, 75K)

Attached: ice wall .jpg (948x3880, 668K)

Attached: 540860_618930051457279_1518795672_n.jpg (960x519, 223K)

It wasn't called gravity then. It was just called down. Quit being a disingenuous retard

This has nothing to do with politics, you are just as bad as blacked threads. Go to /x/

>just called down
lol and all i can think is syndrome

Look I know it's important for your dying culture that we still use Newton parameters, but shit it's outdated and weak and strong nuclear forces and electromagnetism explain things better.

who funds nasa smartguy

Attached: to deceive .jpg (646x236, 23K)

well said

>two native speakers pretend they dont know their language to try and make a point.
Comedy.

Attached: santos bonacci.jpg (480x480, 56K)

Yeah, and they named it like that especially to fuck with retards like you.

Do you honestly think people didnt realise objects fall to the ground before newton told them? Take the ancient Greek collums. Do you think they were unaware the roof would fall to the ground without them?

cool story bro

Attached: apple .gif (288x247, 276K)

You can reproduce Eratosthenes experiment and find the circumference for yourself.

Attached: Eratosthenes-calculation-Earth-circumference-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 81K)

These threads always get deleted.

Attached: yin yang .gif (348x348, 798K)

Calculate how far we should be able to see via spherical geometry. Google the radius of the ‘planet’. Ask yourselves why we can see much further than what should be considered ‘beyond the horizon’. Also, the moon is a big giveaway. It’s not a physical object, but a luminary. It gives off light which is the polar opposite of the sun’s. The moonlight actually cools everything it directly touches. Knowing this alone should be a red flag to everything presented by nasa.

There is more evidence to support the earth being flat than there is to support communism can work.

Think about it.