Tucker Carlson appreciation thread

The Left has put Tucker squarely in their crosshairs. We know he browses Jow Forums; let Tucker know what you think.

Attached: tucker.jpg (300x168, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a0UMMUP7K48
youtube.com/watch?v=vbv2FQ9GVUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WUnqT1Hg8qo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't cuck the Tuck.
also checx

Best WTF face on tv

>We know he browses Jow Forums
how do we know that?
i doubt he wastes his time with this shit.

I don’t like how he picks the lowest hanging lefty fruit to eviscerate on his show, but he’s leagues better than any other talking head.

Keep it up, Tuck.

>We know he browses Jow Forums
That wasn't him posting here, that was someone who works on his show. I doubt you'd brag to your boss about posting here, even if your boss was red pilled.

All Jewish puppets browse Jow Forums to know their enemy.

Tucker you're a beacon of light in darkness

t. Tucker Carlson

youtube.com/watch?v=a0UMMUP7K48

Attached: tuckt.jpg (692x685, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vbv2FQ9GVUg

Attached: 4593091_std.jpg (286x270, 13K)

youtube.com/watch?v=WUnqT1Hg8qo

Attached: tuck.jpg (366x366, 18K)

Tuck is a worthless cucked faggot

Attached: Choke on the D.jpg (550x550, 191K)

He obviously doesn't browse Jow Forums but I am starting to suspect he's read MacDonald's Culture of Critique and I'm all but POSITIVE he's read 200 Years Together.

Tucks talking about plutocratic elites seeking to replace the underclass of the nation state with foreigners because they hate the American people, and when their system collapses they all have passports and will move to other countries... He might as well be talking about a certain internationalist clique...

He's cool and very woke.

He is setting the stage for putting women back in the home too. Last night:

"What's more important for society, that people are able to get get a college education, or have children?" Everyone knows what the implications of that question are.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

He just goes with the flow to keep his shekels coming. Someone respectable enough to the antichrist Jew as long as he keeps promoting kikes like shapiro. You can name the symptoms all you want but until you start naming the disease-- the Jew-- doesn't matter.

If he named the Jew his career would be over. Did you watch the Shapiro interview? Tucker is savaging Jewish elite opinion right into the face of an elite Jew who holds those very opinions. He did everything BUT name the Jew, and again to do so would be colossally stupid. There are many different layers to this movement, we can't all be hosting podcasts or Tweeting, we need guys like Tucker.

leave fox or fuck off

He's the only mainstream news/opinion guy I trust. I think he actually believes what he says (and probably some other stuff he can't say that I'd agree with).

You cant cuck the Tuck, but you can tuck whilst getting cucked. Traps are gay.

Tucker has been stating has been stating obvious truths that we're all supposed to ignore. This takes a tremendous amount of courage given his position and what he stands to lose. I know I have his back.