>Amazing Grace 11/5/18
youtu.be/xqc8nsh1DNo
>God Bless The USA 11/4/18
youtu.be/1EDLr3ezNQM

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: ca tweets.jpg (601x672, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/former-kavanaugh-colleague-among-group-being-considered-to-replace-sessions-as-ag-reports
youtube.com/watch?v=-Khhk6dRsmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA!

BIG BRAIN

BLUE TX
BLUE NC
BLUE GA
BLUE AZ

Attached: 1539024007128.png (610x432, 47K)

>I'm sorry but where do you get your information that is so meme based and incorrect?
What is incorrect? For example, is this incorrect? (it is not)
Is the ISIS members being welcomed back openly incorrect? It is not.
I've seen so many other examples as well, but those are from the top of my head.

Ironically
By saying this, you've proven my point correct, and your point false. ("we have no issues with immigration", says Leaf among ISIS members, preaching accelerationism)

Furthermore
>we voted a conservative government
You have no idea how lucky you are that your liberal vote is split to two in every election. Otherwise conservatives would never win anything in Canada. Once again, ironically proving the point.

Attached: Canadian Conservative Surge.png (1440x672, 154K)

Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If I'm elected we'll embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world.

Attached: marco-rubio-robot-memes-2.jpg (650x540, 43K)

SHOW ME YER MOVES.

Attached: Captain Awoocan.jpg (1027x1127, 449K)

>Trump makes completely appropriate response tweet
>LibShits lose their minds about thoughts and prayers and how trump hasnt erased the second amendment yet
>"shootings never happened when democrats were in control"

I M P E A C H

Attached: 1540994884495.webm (364x320, 684K)

>Is not relevant because it's been 300k for a decade now, before Trudeau was ever elected, and the 50k increase is literally not even taking place yet.
It is relevant because it proves your point of accelerationism completely false.
Its a bad point.
It doesn't work in real life.

And you ignored everything else I said, rude
Most nations (in fact I think only Canada benefits of this among white nations) do not have the luxury of having their liberal vote split, in an election where only the highest vote share matters.
And even STILL you barely succeed in having non-Liberals win.

> importing unskilled & low skilled workers is the patrician choice of immigration

ptg sure is WEIRD today

Attached: 1514019342315.jpg (641x530, 41K)

Attached: lewd awoo balls.png (720x388, 108K)

>people here are discussing immigration policy with a refugee sandnigger
Bless your hearts.

>this idiot moron merchant never tried to assist republicans in strategy

faggot

Attached: 1541008644766.jpg (490x350, 39K)

>blue texas won't happen

california was republican you trashcan until they mutted it up, and texas is one of the most mutted states, in 10 years blue texas will be a thing

End the FBI

Here we go again

heh back to "there is no road to 270 for Trump" I see

>going for TX in 2020 when D surge + shitloads of cash wasn't enough
Hopefully N8 is hired as D campaign advisory.

THE BLOOD IS ON HIS HANDS

HIS RHETORIC RESPONSIBLE

IMPEACH

>Joe about to go on-air
>shitskin shoots up nightclub
>don't have to talk about a reporter who assaulted an intern
This is a false flag and Joe is responsible.

Attached: joegoogleshopping.jpg (502x1152, 141K)

No.
White in Texas were/are conservative, in CA they were liberal/are liberal. In other words, CA flips first, TX later, but the mutting is absolutely flipping the State Blue.

No more "Operation Faithful Patriot"

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 6.19.00 AM.png (590x596, 397K)

foxnews.com/politics/former-kavanaugh-colleague-among-group-being-considered-to-replace-sessions-as-ag-reports

>President Trump is considering a retired federal appeals court judge who also served on the California Supreme Court as the next U.S. attorney general following the Wednesday resignation of Jeff Sessions, according to reports.

>Janice Rogers Brown, who is African-American and well-liked in conservative circles, served alongside Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh and spoke to the White House about the job in recent weeks, the Sacramento Bee reported.

>Brown was appointed to the 11-member U.S. Court of Appeals in Washington, D.C., in 2005 by former President George W. Bush. She was one of the most conservative voices on the court.

>Democrats blocked her confirmation for two years because of her views, including those criticizing government programs aimed at helping low-income Americans.

>While on the bench, Brown authored provocative opinions, including one on the lack of meaningful oversight of drone strikes by the U.S. military, the Washington Post reported last year.

apparently Kobach, Bondi, Azar, Giuliani, and Barr(?) also being considered

Attached: 1524762265471.png (1004x911, 798K)

Trump isn't a nationalist. He retweets and promotes Jewish and Black identitarian "conservatives" and even invites them to the white house? He's never done this for whites.

Sure it's a strategy, but he lost the house. It did not work. The argument that we need to counter signal the alt right and white identity has proven to have failed. There will be no grand " multi racial GOP that stole them black voters from the democrats!"

>Country bar shooting of rage
>MoveOn.org protests
>Rosentein retiring

Get comfy lads another glorious day of liberal tears awaits us.

It kinda worked when their was mostly low skilled jobs. but besides picking fruit, thats about it. how many those we need. unless they got money to start business, then they might be able to slide by with no speaka english.

Goodnight Fortnite

Based Bong has spoken. Give up your funs

Attached: 1541677534728.png (586x274, 54K)

>black woman being considered
>Libs will conveniently forget how much they love blacks and women

Attached: 1539891717357.png (570x537, 19K)

I hate admitting to viewrfagging /tv/ shows, but years ago I saw a few episodes of Sopranos and it occurred to me the situation in the US today is a group of immigrants called criminals on one side and another group called law enforcement on the other keeping each other employed. It's literally Agent D'Amato and wise guy D'amati vs Americans who get to be the victims in this scenario.
Stop immigration and the FBI becomes redundant.

Rosanne Barr would be great

anyone got a link to where potus, acostizes acosta only with sound ?

not in 2020, which is what the tweet says

Attached: 1518095535658.jpg (750x1000, 39K)

>the jew cries out as it strikes you

So basically Asians, Indians, and Jews focus on school and becoming successful in life. Blacks and Hispanics don't necessarily do that well but they have strong social circles and families. Most whites do well in life but the ones that don't really tend to fail hard and they blame everyone else for their problems. Is this what is causing all the white man mass shootings in America? If so, how can we stop the entitlement and rage?

>Based Black Womyn
What's the Black Woman vote for Trump in the Midterms? Was it 4%? Less?

STOP pandering to minorities.
STOP.

>Operation: Blood-Red Rover

Attached: 1515533904496.jpg (549x376, 50K)

lol u shoot hm 2 da bar !?

So basically Asians, Indians, and Jews focus on school and becoming successful in life. Blacks and Hispanics don't necessarily do that well but they have strong social circles and families. Most whites do well in life but the ones that don't really tend to fail hard and they blame everyone else for their problems. Is this what is causing all the white man mass shootings in America? If so, what can we right wingers do to stop the entitlement and rage?

?

Attached: 1524286903322.png (1440x904, 242K)

Fox says 100% of precincts reporting in Florida but only counts 51 senate races won by republicans. Shouldn't it be 52? What's the other race they're dragging their feet on?

oops, I read your post as the opposite of what you said

Attached: mfw.jpg (334x334, 34K)

I thought this place was somewhat safe from retarded accelerationists.

Attached: 1478409012269.png (509x679, 603K)

Any info on the shooter? This place always seems to be a few steps ahead of the news.
They blaming Trump for it all again?

What? They're 0/4 in the Sun Belt right now. This was their best chance to flip AZ/FL/TX/GA and they failed in EVERY SINGLE ONE of them

Attached: british canadian.png (677x674, 590K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-Khhk6dRsmg

thread theme

Ending immigration will never happen as long as dual citizenship with Israel is still legal. FBI creates terrorist and does little to none actual law enforcement

What are the implications of the Republicans gaining the senate, but the Democrats gaining the house?

It sounds vaguely like a house of lords / house of commons spit, but isn't the Senate more powerful in the US?

AZ might not fail.

yeah, like I said. not in 2020

the irrelevent retard bong demands potus do what he says!

quick everyone hurry up and tear up the constitution

Attached: 98072893462.jpg (853x1280, 330K)

Obviously its trumps fault because hes president when it happened. But orlando and sandy hook werent obamas fault, they were the republicans fault for giving guns to the perps

> NC
Just passed voter id proposition in this election. Hard to climb

Not based and bluepilled

Checked, it is. They are just Kikes and Spencerfags again

What about not importing anyone?

Tarrant will go back to red after this election, Beto's ground game was very strong, he turned out people who don't vote in midterm elections. The same thing applies to Houston suburbs

False flag done by mossad and fifth column FBI for Democrats

Attached: 1524087981378.png (617x363, 422K)

Nothing says "not wife material" like whoring yourself out on The Boardwalk and Instagram.

Explain major city black on black crime, and south american crime rates.

>BLUE
>TEXAS
>MEME

The worst part about the midterms is that this fucking retard's career was saved from oblivion and now I have to listen to him post bullshit until 2020 when Trump wins Texas with another 800k landslide margin.

Did they call AZ or FL yet?

Finn, I....

Attached: CA62C0D5-846F-462C-8FF8-A144AB98FA33.jpg (1024x1024, 95K)

>that eye
every time

>house of lords
they have basically no power I thought

Tons of implications, but I'm feeling lazy
In short
>if the rest of R leaning Senate seats stay Red, Trump can still confirm judiciary
>Democrat can do all sorts of publicity stunts and Trump can't pass any laws
>Democrats will gerrymander states

Cuck-in-Chief flinging more useless shit again...

Attached: thoughtsprayers.png (500x732, 175K)

> we need to counter signal the alt right
Yeah, lets amplify their "based Tulsi", amirite?

AZ won't be called until at least Saturday but the consensus is that it'd take a miracle for Sinema to pull this off.

Only NC?

I believe MI now no longer has voter ID, correct?

> button open on shorts for easier cooch access
Thot detected

i wanna fuck that judge

Trump has jews advising him now instead of Bannon. His optics are getting worse and worse.

She looks like a good pirate wench

Dems underperformed in state legislatures as well. They flipped about 300 seats, Cook was talking about 500+ as their floor

Trump got about 4.7 million in 2016. Even if Dems push their margins up by another 200k and Trump doesn't he'd still slam them with 500k in the lead. Most likely however Trump will get 75% of the whites in 2020 (Cruz got 65%) and Dems will be fucked, game over.

Trump will not likely get any new bills passed- IE tax cuts etc. If the Dems meet him in the middle with anything, like an infrastructure bill, they will wrap pro-illegal immigration policy within the bill. So it will just be a stalemate. Trump will get more conservative judges into the courts via the Senate though. He will rule by executive order (as Obama did) and hope the courts back his decisions.

DJT pro dead cop.

President Drumpf General

Attached: 1518723787303.jpg (897x869, 95K)

>not wrecking her skull after that cheapshot
Fucking zoomer KEKS

Attached: 1508030669537.jpg (634x534, 43K)

Why is every former British colony a mongrelized shithole?

Kek

Every single shitty region in the USA is multicultural or filled with Blacks and Hispanics. Guess which regions have the highest quality of life in the states? The regions full of Germans lmao.

No, they still do. They passed same-day registration. Michigan state senate is still Republican, so Dems can't repeal voter ID

looks like managment finally cracked down on the nig nogging at the local b.k. so im looking forward to double whopper combo whith chicken nuggers today!
wash it down with a 5th whiskey
today is going to be a good day !

Still annoys me when so many GOP take a break during midterms then complain drumpf isnt getting enough done

Kobach to Homeland. Giuliani or McCathy to AG is my wish.

He's gunna go ObamaMode and sign executive orders and let his court enforce them

nice

Attached: 1539579732006.jpg (443x455, 96K)

The scary part about this is just how much democrats can gain through the power of the media and big money. Thank god Beta lost.

Attached: 1474848885235.png (3624x4444, 3.02M)

60% of voters in Texas this time around were white, there's been no change since 2016. Cruz got nearly 40% of spics which is the norm, he only got 65% of whites which is unusual.

Why the fuck do I have to explain this to every fucking poster on this fucking board? Are 99% of you just here to shitpost about beaners?

hahah they elected a fucking Hamas supporter to Congress I can't even

Attached: 1528667833901.png (1280x1206, 937K)

>Winning NC
>After they just passed Voter ID

Good luck.

Attached: Flag_of_North_Carolina.svg.png (2000x1333, 91K)

Gridlock and no impeachment possible. So the liberals are freaking out.

how long did it take obama to release his birth certificate?
isn't trump not cooperating with the investigations into him exactly the same as obama not being forthwith about handing over his birth certificate?

why are leftists chimping out over guilt? not backing down and cooperating when falsely accused is a strong political move.

>40% Spics
*doubt*
Do you have the exact breakdown?

Or anyone else?

Getting tired of this. For all intents and purposes, Diamond and Silk are black identitarian conservatives.
Every other tweet is using the word " black people " and they are constantly talking about what is best for black people and the future of black people.
So Trump invites them to WH, retweets them, follows them- where is the WH invitation to white advocates?
Oh ohhhhh whites need to be ignored, yeah but encourage them to follow and support and listen to these black and jewish conservatives!

Unironically fuck Trump.

Attached: Diamond and Silk.jpg (1199x800, 178K)

They don’t want to admit the problem is whites not holding their own.

You cannot expect indio goblinos to change, you can expect more of whites.

Of course once the goblino horde is great enough it is just fucked but this is not the case (yet).

Attached: D59D17B9-E79E-4E80-A22D-F041F53032A9.png (766x896, 223K)