The Frame Game

Stop accepting the left's assertions you fucking retards.

12 people dead, who cares? There were 200 people at the bar, which means that your risk of dying in a mass shooting assuming you were LITERALLY IN THE SAME BUILDING AS THE SHOOTER was 6.25%.

Your chances of dying if you were in Thousand Oaks (pop. 128,995) at all is down to 0.00009302686%, which is less 1 ten thousandths of 1%.

If you were just in California? 0.000000328780981284774911482043%, that's such an infinitesimally small chance that it's not even worth mentioning, imagine how this scales up on a national scale (pop 360~ million) and you start to see how delusional the mass shooting scare really is, even if the numbers increased by an order of a magnitude. These very same people will tell you you're delusional and paranoid for owning a gun in case a nig breaks into your house or you get mugged but in the same breath tell you how one of the least likely ways to die in the US (being indiscriminately shot by a crazed gunman) is a public health concern.

Attached: stopAcceptingTheirAssertions.png (1134x442, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/e8Z8A
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/clearances
drugabuse.gov/related-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates
drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/opioids/opioid-overdose-crisis
cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
cdc.gov/tobacco/campaign/tips/resources/data/cigarette-smoking-in-united-states.html
toacorn.com/articles/mall-used-to-conduct-active-shooter-training/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suck a fat dick

Interesting how the left often yells at people about DON'T THINK WITH FEEEEAAAAAR when it comes to importing millions of Muslims.

Attached: sheriff.jpg (585x501, 36K)

Remember these people will Jew you with statistics when it suits them, (Only a negligible minority of Mexicans are criminals, only a negligible minority of Muslims are terrorists, etc) so hold them to their own standard. If the statistics can exonerate spics and Muslims they can more than exonerate guns and gun owners.

Aw, u mad u can't have gunz?

We get guns. We throw parties. We shoot people at those parties.

Fuck life.

You think like a Jew, Solomon.

Reminder.

Attached: 21BEADB7-6A29-4054-B351-AEB5607B0D64.jpg (770x445, 86K)

We have to fight fire with fire and outjew the Jew if we're to ever win back our country. They give us all the arguments we need to blow them out of the fucking water, we just need to turn it back on them.

archive.fo/e8Z8A

Attached: vox.png (1067x432, 48K)

You think like a cuck who will let Jews dictate the narrative

ID...Ironically what you suck every night before bed

I mean you also have a low chance of being murdered but I still want cops to police people.

>be american
>get shot

>Be Norwegian
>Sink your own warship

>be danish
>have drunk ambassador move the sea border so Norway gets all the oil

They already do a shit job, more than one-third of murders in the US every year don't even result in a suspect's arrest. The only person that's going to stop you from getting murdered or inflict a fatal wound on your killer as justice is you.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/clearances

Attached: oneThirdOfMurdersGoUnsolved.jpg (768x576, 50K)

Attached: youre-a-sly-one-grinch-ba-yall-in-my-house-9329200.png (500x1428, 182K)

That still means 66% of murderers are arrested though. Seems decent to me.

>Math is for the Jews!
Say it with me
Rural
And
Suburban
Retards
You dumb fucks are trying to argue against pure statistics. Actually retarded.

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: 1514338354368.png (674x638, 30K)

The best nuggyposter ever i had read.
But, speaking of which, this stats are official counted by Bayesian or formal probability model?

Grateful for everything

Attached: MP900444180.jpg (849x565, 225K)

Attached: ht-logo.png (294x231, 16K)

Attached: zx_Happiest_Days_of_Your_Life_The_1986_Firebird_Software_a.gif (552x414, 7K)

Attached: 51zLZbEVSTL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 16K)

I literally don't care

Name not released yet, that means its a shitskin right?

Shitskin kills whites after bluewave failed in revenge attack.

Attached: giphy (7).gif (427x382, 1.05M)

Woah

Attached: smiling-animals-1.jpg (800x640, 434K)

Attached: hh.jpg (728x546, 42K)

You can't "win back" the country. It's been demographically destroyed. It's over. It's over.

Attached: 1518595454015.jpg (480x480, 47K)

Apparently the shooter had an extended mag for his pistol, why didn’t California’s laws stop him????

Attached: baptism_jesus100108_02.jpg (583x444, 54K)

Attached: unnamed.jpg (750x500, 140K)

Country music kills white people.

LOVE you ALL

Attached: unique-and-rare-pepe-the-feels-good-frog-created-by-2750227 (1).png (500x664, 48K)

The math is on our side retard, and statistics is by no means a pure math field. If you compare accepted epidemic death/affliction rates to the "gun violence epidemic" it becomes clear that we're accepting their narrative without cause to do so.

Opiods result in 30000 deaths a year[1] and kill 115 people each day[2]. Obesity affects 39% of the population[3]. Cigarettes are estimated to kill 480000 people a year.[4] These are preventable causes of death and mass shootings don't even touch most of them, "gun violence" is a purposely broad term used that encompasses suicides and most shootings outside of that are black on black violence. It's not an epidemic, it's a statistical blip that doesn't justify punishing gun owners.

>sources
1. drugabuse.gov/related-topics/trends-statistics/overdose-death-rates
2.drugabuse.gov/drugs-abuse/opioids/opioid-overdose-crisis
3. cdc.gov/obesity/data/adult.html
4. cdc.gov/tobacco/campaign/tips/resources/data/cigarette-smoking-in-united-states.html

Hopefully birthright citizenship can get ended via EO and SCOTUS ruling

Shoo shoo, looney leftie

Lmao pottery

it was a fucking mudslime, what makes you think we come out of this on the losing side?

are you mentally ill?

The longer they go without releasing the killer's name, the greater the chance of that. But I'd assume it's that partly because it was a country music kind of place, and the nearby college mentioned, where the students were from, was apparently a christian college- so it might have been an attack on conservatives/whites. If that's the motive, they'll shut up about it immediately once that becomes known. They'll still rant about guns, just not the killer's motive.

If it truly was then by all means frame it as terrorism to attract low-IQ support, but it doesn't matter. Anybody with above room-temperature IQ needs to stop treating ANY literally nothing events like this as news and attack the news organizations for desecrating the graves of the dead by glorifying murderers.

Cops don't stop murders or robberies, they just take the reports and put up the crime scene tape.

Occasionally they arrest someone. Sometimes it's even the guy that committed the crime.

left will ignore this when the sandniggers face starts getting posted

What are you talking about? I'm not picking sides you enormous fucking retard. My point is, fuck you. The statistics OP presented were pure facts. It wasn't a "convenient truth" he is factually, 100% inarguably correct. I didn't look at your sources, stupid. I'm not arguing against or for any side. I'm simply stating those statistics are facts. Whether you like them or not. It's not It's not some Jewish conspiracy.

You lib faggots use this excuse for muslim immigrants.

democrats win house, a day later this false flag shit to push their fag agenda.

Attached: finestein.jpg (620x637, 321K)

wew lad check my ID

I was using "Jew" in the colloquial Jow Forums sense, as in "manipulative", not literally stating that Jews directly shot up the place

The false flag narratives need to go, it doesn't matter if it's true or not. Even assuming 100% are events that happened as stated it's still not politically relevant

That's different sweetie

the butthurt gun nut cope lmao

He're lagging there? Write something, there's new suspect file under NSA intrains?

NBC reports that it is Ian Long, age 29, as the shooter

I'm crashing the data, descript now.

we need to ban guns
free speech needs to go too
losers deserve gas
authoritarian state is the way

Attached: 1530915327302.jpg (369x441, 48K)

Chances of dying in that bar are lower than the chances you were also at the Las Vegas concert

wow get a load of this faggot

toacorn.com/articles/mall-used-to-conduct-active-shooter-training/
SHOOTER DRILLS IN 1000s OAKS A YEAR AGO
If a Good Guy had a Gun this could have been avoided

whatever

ventura county wont issue permits to majority of people
the form asks you for a valid reason, which most get ignored
open carry illegal

I used to live outside of thousand oaks, the city went downhill about 4 years ago

Then do it Shlomo Baggins,

when will the American left understand that we never leave home and thus don't care about outside risks\happenings.

Who cares? They can’t pass shit for another two years because we have the senate, and now with RBG going to hell we don’t have to worry about SCOTUS for another two decades at least.

I’m still not tired of winning y’all.

The same media not too long ago was blaming violent video games. More people playing games would mean less degenerates in night clubs, being an obvious target.