Give me a rundown of ADHD and Bipolar

Well Jow Forums, is it apart of (((their))) plan to have our children on drugs or our we just not at a place where we can effectively diagnose and treat ADHD and Bipolar.

Interested in seeing if there's a rabbit hole to go down

Attached: ritalin.jpg (299x168, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R4SFyWilyV0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191657577/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ingesting artificial chemicals
not gonna make it

Women who get diagnosed with mental health disorders are lying and just looking for attention.

Normal children behaviour turns out to be illness which has to be treated with chemicals. Except when those children want to change their gender, that's completely normal for a child.

ADHD is real but not so much a disorder as a personality type. Manageable with drugs, but can be faked to acquire drugs.

Bipolar is real and only slightly manageable with drugs. It gets worse with age and is hellish for people to be around. Stay the fuck away from anyone with this diagnosis.

It is a real disorder.

MUH CHEMICCCALS fags are the worst. Go and live innawoods and shit into a hole if youre so scared of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=R4SFyWilyV0

Does anyone have any dumps for the APA and how legit the claim they're pulling illnesses out of thin air is? Trying to go down this rabbit hole and Jow Forums's the best way to get me started.

>Normal children behaviour turns out to be illness which has to be treated with chemicals
but why?

ADHD isnt real. As a kid I was running up and down the stairs, doing 100s of pushups and situps a day and this was all after I went to school and played outside with friends. Some kids just need an energy out let like Football or Basketball.

Attached: 1475310440148.gif (501x600, 35K)

they give you amphetamine to work harder and seem cheery what else do you want to know?

Meme diagnoses of the late 90s/early 00s to give parents an excuse for being shit and getting kids hooked on mind-altering drugs.

It is real.

It is overdiagnosed though too.

Personally, I would wait for my kid (if diagnosed with ADHD) to be at least 16 or 17 of age before starting them on meds if they want to. Taking meds early on is not that beneficial. As an adult, I’ve experienced firsthand the side effects of ADHD meds and giving them to children will ruin them physically and mentally.

ADHD, ADD and similar mental illnesses are the direct result of child abuse and neglect. Public schools merely continue the abuse by writing off the child as "damage" and putting them on hard drugs.

>retards dont know what ADHD is
>still offer to opine on it like chatty soccer moms on facebook

Was talking to my brother today, he said that "professionals" my nephew has ADHD, even though every time he comes to my house he plays with me with play-doh or his toy dinosaurs for hours without distraction, early they suggested he might be autistic, these cunts are trying to push an illness on him that he doesn't have

All chemicals are artificial

If I went to a doctor in America at that age they would've diagnosed my ass with ADHD, ADD and some mo shit nigga

Attached: 1539301893258.jpg (1125x1358, 123K)

>cheery
That’s not always the case. Sometimes it makes you a cold-hearted piece of shit.

His school sucks. If he's fine at home and goes nuts at school it means that school is a shit house. You probably already knew that though.

You dumb motherfuckers

ADHD is real

Research the role of noradrenaline bothas hormone and neurotransmitter

ADHD meds simulate noradrenaline in the brain, if you are deficient in it, it is a legit treatment

ADD/ADHD is really, but wayy overdiagnosed. Many cases are manageable without drugs, lots benefit from them.

If I had a kid with with ADD/ADHD I would not allow them to be put on medication for it until they were nearly adults and their brains were more developed first. Meds for it are definitely overprescribed

t . legit ADD person whose been on medication for many years

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191657577/

quality thread from a week ago concerning ADHD and more

Some people have them, but over diagnosed and over prescribed
ADHD could be solved for probably 80% of people if they were physically exercised.

I have ADD but thats not to compare with a spastic with ADHD
People who say ADHD is a larp are tarded, actual ones are as easy to spot as tards

Yes, I agree. I you exhaust all means for nondrug treatment and the child doesn't grow out of it, then try drugs.

ITT niggers who know nothing
>ADD NOT RELE DA JEWS

ADHD is real but I got a 3.42 in Engineering with it. I only had to get on drugs to do a 9-5. MFW.

Attached: image.jpg (240x193, 45K)

BPD is awoken by amphetamines btw

>Be me
>Have ADHD
>Also be bipolar since weed bad trip

Absolutely epic

Vitamin b6 50-200 mg.
Vitamin b3 500-2000 mg.
Zinc 50-100 mg.

Thanks user will take a look.

Thanks for the information Jow Forums. Thought there was something bigger at play. Never really thought that every case of ADHD/Bipolar was fake and that people who're diagnosed with those disorders never have something wrong with them that needed treated.
The fact that all these disorders are all thrown out by places like the APA without any proof of quantifiable differences between chemical balances in the brain was what had me a little bit sceptical.

Attached: nothing to see here.jpg (368x376, 9K)

Fag being bipolar is genetic if no one in your family has it u can't be bipolar

I have Bipolar Type 2. I'd rather have brain cancer. If I had won that Billion dollar lottery, I would have spent it all trying to improve my health so I can begin to feel any semblance of happiness. I went most my life being misdiagnosed and on all sorts of antidepressants not knowing what the fuck to do with myself. Definitely not a faggot and killing myself. Lamictal saved my life. A bipolar brain seems to be in a constant state of stress and inflammation, it's definitely a physiological problem as well as psychiatric. I used to just tell people to get the fuck over their "depression" and stop being pussies. My number came up and one day I just got so fed up with "sucking it up and dealing with it". Fuck I wish modern psychiatric care was so much more ahead than it is. Lifestyle is a huge factor, but medication does help and is absolutely necessary for some people to even function in society. Good luck. Smoke pot, but low THC and in moderation. Moderation. Say it again, moderation.

Attached: 1534536511207.gif (225x528, 20K)

Kids used to run around and play, now they sit with their phones or tablets. No way to let of steam and short attention span - ADHD.

Also people used to have to interact with eachother. And by that I don't mean behind the wall of the internet, but face to face. You take that away, people get autistic and bipolar.

Of course that's grossly exaggerated, but it sure as hell plays a big part in why more and more people today end up being fuckups.

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-11-11-17h10m09s967.png (720x540, 525K)

Im in recovery , 27years. Younger people in recovery often can't imagine living without a prescription, because the school system had them put on something at 10 yrs old. ADHD in my opinion and experience is often the kid was smarter than average and just bored and disruptive to the learning environment. Schools in America are.designed to churn out a mean average, Jews want bright goyim castrated or killed, or both if possible.. This is why we pay extra to breed niggers and potatoes.

I'm both ADHD and bipolar type 1. There's no hope. I'm a different person every day.

Attached: 1540398124835.jpg (720x762, 34K)

Methodical over-prescribing of meds, false diagnosis, deceiving patients ect.
The medications that are handed out to people for their "illnesses" will just kill you, after they've made a bit of cash off you of course!

Ritalin is banned here just like oxy. The fuck is wrong with people who prescribe them?

>Well Jow Forums, is it apart of (((their))) plan to have our children on drugs

drug companies will always try to shaft you no matter what you're buying, but i don't think tptb want people taking these relatively non-toxic stimulants like MPH or vanilla amphetamine. they give you energy and sharpen your mind.

They get kick-backs from insurance companies for pushing their shit on people and most doctors are soulless psychos.

Half of Israel’s population is popping adderal. So if it is poison, (((they))) are mostly hurting themselves. Almost every millennial Jew I know is on some sort of speed because they’re parents are desperate for academic success.

ADHD doesn't exist. How come ADHD exists only in the country where doctors are merchants and medicine is just a buisness like any others lol?

meanwhile they quietly condone alcohol and weed. the opioid/painkiller epidemic is far more serious than the alleged over-prescription of MPH

Psychologist here. The issue us American parents go to extremes. Medicine such as ritalin and adderall should never be prescribed to anyone under 12. And over 12 2 should be micro doses only for school attention. During the summer these kids should never be on the medicine to withdrawal and have natural energy for summer camp, etc.

Parents, however, a just want their kids controlled. They dont want to put in the effort if fixing their kids with behavioral and cognitive training. So we just put them on max dosage so we dont get fucksd over by them. The long term effects of adult dosing is terrible for kids. They never learn how to socialize or grow properly. They even have stunted growth.

It is real you floppy cunt. I’ve seen bipolar fags go crazy many times often being manic and suicidal

Wrong. There are physical abnormalities in the brain with kids that have ADHD. if you dont fix this the child will have impairment and a "hurt brain" for the rest of their life.

Yup. Absolutely this. When we prescribe a diagnosis of ADHD the biggest issue is we can't legally watch the kid in natural environments. It's often up to the parents to tell us how much the kid is impaired. Parents often lie or overly stress symptoms because in the end they want their kid controlled. There's no way for us to verify and we are basically required to believe the parents.

being 45 having add shit my whole life has sucked. i never got diagnosed. its fucking hard. im a hoarder too. why do i need this shit, oh yeah, cause im gonna make something with it.

ADHD is not a disorder inherent to the person. ADHD behavior is simply the consequence of Technological Slavery. People who display ADHD behaviors are simply reacting the way a real human should. We are all slaves to the systematic constraints of the Technological Post-Totalitarian System. So many of us are numb to the point we have become marginalized into an NPC state of mind.

ADHD is a sign/symptom that society has gone in the wrong direction.

Ted Kaczynski was right.

>Psychologist here. The issue us American parents go to extremes.

it's a desperate corrective measure they take to push their kid through the required 12 years of busywork and propaganda.

What would you consider to be a micro dose?

Mountain Dew CODE RED

Have you seen a psychiatrist before?

Hang in there fren. The ride never ends, but we stay on it anyways. Words seldom help, but I'm glad you're still with us.

Attached: 1530914455673.gif (224x533, 42K)

mental illness is an opinion

the DSM V is the rules for being a good goy

Attached: 1507665456497.jpg (540x540, 46K)

anyone else get diminishing returns with adderall and other amphetamines?

they're great. for 3 days.

tolerance builds so fast.

should i just do meth?

its a big lie for dweeby faggots to justify their problems communicating/socializing with others.