The Nordics The Most powerful race on Earth and has utterly dominated and shamed The Mediterreanean Peoples

The Nordics The Most powerful race on Earth and has utterly dominated and shamed The Mediterreanean Peoples

If we go back 2000 years The greeks which The meds based all their ideology Culture and structure upon are what we call Proto Europeans, a race of whites that migrated from The West, the Nordics(I1) went North The Nordic Hellas(I2) went south
Their Culture and identity stolen directly from superior of beings

1000 years ägo The great cleansing of The Mediterreanean southron scum begun, The Nordic Vandals Ostrogoths and Visigoths from Scandinavia outnumbered 1000:1 conquered and held The roman empire for 300 Years

These conquerors make up Most of The aristocrasy in Italy and throughout Europe

But our hand was not only rightous and firm but also forgivning, for we defeated The Huns (Norwegians) so the meds could live in Peace again.

We Nordics are of superior racial stock our frame is bigger our brains are More intelligent with över 15 iq points higher than meds our wrath unyielding

>NORDICISM THREAD

>now i know you southron Take much ill regard in being told truth
Each time i speak about this 56% Amerrimuts and Meds take Alliance and spew anti Blonde anti Northern European rhetoric, shills or idiots a Case of both

Attached: 1537811848618.jpg (4696x5384, 3.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

stockholmfilmfestival.se/sv/movies/2018/festival#12525
youtube.com/watch?v=zWkQ7S2Cf2M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires#Empires_at_their_greatest_extent
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
youtube.com/watch?v=asqgLriGcI8&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=LrcnZS-gbK0
youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Germans are not Nordic they are what i would call racially clean Italians

Their Hablogroup being that of R1B

The Nordics are all of I Hablogroup being decendants of Atlantis

Great genetic difference between us two

Attached: 1539004504235-1.png (626x644, 532K)

This is a Picture of ITALIAN/Greek genepole

As you can see they are geneticallly that of Merchants

Attached: 121232333333.jpg (1024x819, 363K)

Today Greeks are of turkish hablogroup

Their people are The same quality as Albanians disgraceful

Average iq closer to 80 than 100

This cant end well

>Today Greeks are of turkish hablogroup
so they look mongoloid with slanted eyes and high cheekbones?

Wtf I love Luxembourg now

Cool bro. Unfortunately modern Scandinavians are not the Ancient Germanics of old, very mixed with Finns, Lapps and other shit. Got it chink?

don't reply,he is super-autistic there i no way you can reason with him

Delete this OP, Jow Forums cannot handle the truth

>He doesnt praise Tengri everyday
SHAMEFUR DISPRAY!

Attached: Ger_Aust_SwitzTrips-1.9781743606957007.pdp.0.jpg (400x600, 74K)

Nordic-Aryans are ok, but the real Hyperboreans are the Kvens.

Attached: 6cae01865df3510a63b3d8f51825bdcf52ca409650a089287ca296594dc4e81e.jpg (1908x1436, 322K)

Attached: f6123aacc0937797ab55cffefa72dc86-300x200.jpg (300x200, 9K)

HAPPY

Attached: unique-and-rare-pepe-the-feels-good-frog-created-by-2750227 (1).png (500x664, 48K)

Autistic? Kiddo you are The One shilling my threads

This Picture explains how both Italians and Greeks have The turkish/Arab J2 hablogroup

Attached: 1538996771225.png (1000x600, 717K)

>im in the green

AY YO SAY IT WITH ME

WE

WUZ

VIIEKKKK

KKKAAANNNNNGGGZZZZ

n sheit

I have made this photo to explained who The real hyperboreans are

Pic related

But as a TLDR

Proto Europeans of Ancient Swedish/Scand populations and a few others spread around Europe as described there To se Germans and other info European MIGRANTS claim our Heritage makes Me sick

Attached: Screenshot_20181023-205518.png (1080x1920, 370K)

Anglo-Saxons defeated the only actual army of vikings, we are the greatest of the germanic tribes.

i see
how come then Greeks have no asian (original turkic) admixture whereas turks have plenty?

Attached: 0ea016e72f4b485214a2b3a4ebb94c98.gif (800x545, 73K)

Anglos were conquered 5 Times

Completely

You are The Most weak of European Pic

Not only that but Saxons as in your name are Danish, not Britts, and Alfred that Lead you was Nordic, brainwashed and with a we wuz attitude

Pathetic

The greeks has not only Turk but black in them look up African admixture and behold as Grece has 8% of it

To view them as White even as a info European standsrd would be wrong

Entire lineages and families as straight from Africa and The middle east

Attached: 1538340508892.png (956x492, 97K)

WE WUZ

What is that yellow kingdom in the Caucasus?

STOP BEING KEKS AND KILL EVERYBODY WHILE BEING OUTNUMBERED 100:1 JUST LIKE THE GOOD TIMES.

>The greeks has not only Turk
Then how come they have exactly 0 asian (original turkic) admixture in them whereas turks have plenty? Why can't you answer this simple question?

Raiding some christcuck monasteries doesn't count as conquering Sven, 24 ships returning to Scandinavia from the estimated 300 that arrived to conquer is real domination and its what we Anglo's do best.

V-KANGZ

>Breivik, Trump, The golden one, Ragnar, Varg, Caeser on the same list
this is post edge "18-" posting.

Attached: hmm.png (502x476, 356K)

oh I forgot Jebus, the funniest one is Ragnar though.

We will start with you!
To much admixture to go in One test check More tests kid!
Good to se More southron defending each OTHER! Kids mentally and physically all of you
Conquered 5 times kid
Read up on history
A war hidden by history and forgotten by scholars
The war was called Rus-Khazar war

The Rus being a Swedish varangian Tribe
Your not much beter than they Kraut
We genocided 50% of you in The 30 years war
Read that

Attached: 1529846686408.jpg (1333x553, 486K)

>nordics
>powerful
Pick one

Attached: 1535376094675_1.jpg (2000x3623, 1.79M)

>To much admixture to go in One test
the findings of said test are consistent with other tests and tests on other areas, greeks have 0 mongoloid (original turkic admixture)
Now please stop dodging the question and address directly how come greeks have no ancient Turkic admixture

Now count up how many of them weren't cucked by some Turks, Sven.

>The Nordics The Most powerful race on Earth
what goes up, must go down Sven.

Attached: po.jpg (600x426, 46K)

24 ships kid, most of them wounded. Scandinavia never recovered. You tried again with the Russians and that ended the same way. Meanwhile we built the biggest empire the world has ever seen and ensured Anglo domination over the globe for over 2 centuries.

I went to a large supermarket today and was greeted by a Swedish cashier.
I paid with my government welfare.

Master race xd

I don’t fucking get this Nordicist superiority bullshit. Most of Europe’s achievements are owed to English, French, Italian and Germans.

>ostrogoths and visigoths are nordic
they are even borderline germanic.
bait made me give a (You)

Good post, meds are our natural enemy of the.NORDS.

T.Gothic Viking Norse (Iberian)

and us, you stinky poonigger

Attached: 1471112290358.png (2000x1027, 956K)

"Alice är tillsammans med Johannes, men hon får inte plats att vara sig själv. Under en utekväll med sitt kompisgäng stjäl Alice en strap-on och utmanar Johannes tankar om tjejer."

"Alice is in a relationship with Johannes, but she feels confined. During a night out with her clique, Alice steals a strap-on and challenges Johannes thoughts about girls."

stockholmfilmfestival.se/sv/movies/2018/festival#12525

Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=zWkQ7S2Cf2M

Master race right here folks

Your nothing but a southron with a temper

Wisen up and listen! instead of barking
Arguments made by kids and nothing else
24 conquests of England would be More accurate! For that is what you are!

ATTENTION ALL READERS

THIS THREAD IS BEING BRIGADED BY A MASSIVE SHILL SQUAD DISREGARD ALL SOUTHRON POSTERS
Good to see but atleast 1 Good American remains

welcome aboard

Attached: 43677300_237943790407463_4639380848020291584_n.png (960x960, 860K)

Greeks are 100% Arab though except for ion hazikostas the last remaining true Hellenic

So why greeks have 0 mongoloid (original turkic) admixture? Address this directly and answer proficiently please

Italians are not Jews

Attached: pacino.jpg (900x838, 160K)

how come genetic tests show they have not changed through the last 3-4 millennia at least then? and when did arabs ever successfully invade greece?

They mixed out the small turkic dna with nafri arabic and caucases dna

The huns were norwegians?

No they were steppe nomads, some suggesting they came from the east after raiding china.

Wow hold on there, Greeks have Afro Asiatic admixture. That isn't the same as Sub Saharan admixture you brain dead delusional autistic moron.

Attached: 1540288270745.jpg (1024x668, 106K)

Reminder that Varangian Guard was hired to watch the Emperor due to their camaraderie andd banter and loyalty to whoever pays.

>He thinks defeating an army of christian peasants under a petty king is the same as conquering an entire country.
Sven you're embarrassing yourself and Sweden here I would just give up.

I know about the Rus’ conquering the Khazar Khaganate, but what about the flag next to it in the Caucasus? Or is that how far the Rus’ empire reached?

There iis no difference in arabs and greeks

how so? when did nafris/arabs/caucasians come en masse to greece after turks?

how come genetic tests show that Greeks have not changed significantly in the last 3-4,000 years?
do you mean that europe was founded by arabs perhaps?

Zero? closer to 100%
Facts are not feelings merchant
I have debunked The meme post about greek racial purity

Read and learn kid
Gepids
As we won we planted our flag there to Ward of all bad merchants from The area

a Nordic banner

Attached: 1538365058622.png (856x1015, 731K)

Another thing to take into account is the one time the vikings did actually conquer and create Jorvik, they stayed and mixed with the Anglo Saxons so they're my ancestors. Your's are the ones that failed cuck.

What genetic test?

With christianity christians were flooded to genocide pagan influences

This is the last survivor.of the.Christian mass genocide

The last true Nordic (greek)

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Germans are not Nordic fucking snow monkey

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_empires#Empires_at_their_greatest_extent

Attached: Tintin.jpg (598x840, 79K)

just got here... i read some stuff in here, not all though. I just wanna know one thing, am i pure?

>Jesus
>Blonde hair

LoL, he was a Middle Eastern Semite that was alive near the ending reign of the Roman empire. He probably looked buckets loads more swarthy than what your OP pic shows.

Attached: th (14).jpg (474x266, 24K)

You were conquerors but now you're just an Islamic Republic of Switzerland, pathetic cuckolds.

>I don’t fucking get this Nordicist superiority bullshit.
Same, it's Varg-tier nonsense.

*Sweden

Greeks have 0 mongoloid (original turkic) admixture , explain how this is possible please

>I have debunked The meme post about greek racial purity
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

see link above

So you claim that mongoloid influence in Greeks (allegedly occurring AFTER turkic invasion) was "wiped out" by nafri/caucasus/arab influence occurring BEFORE the turkic invasion? That is a paradox, completely illogical

Ahem
youtube.com/watch?v=asqgLriGcI8&t=12s

Attached: 61de54a28b05fafafece6d7fda22d361.jpg (2048x1024, 230K)

what about north italians and iberians in your dna map, nigger? we're also med (and so are southern french)

they are all interlinked through their aristocracy anyway. swedes had their achievements though back in the day

Another thing to Take Into account is that it is PAST YOUR BEDTIME
Nordics were never defeated by Christians

Instead we took it on ourselves to spread Christianity with force

The Northern cursades were Into Finland and The Baltic States
Many Danes are sadly mixed with Germans look upon litterature and they are often depicted as swarthy and treasounous

To find out compare your Head with a Proto European modell of a Head
Brow Ridge and flst back of Head are two Main skull differences

Attached: unknown.png (2235x1185, 1.47M)

> We will start with you!
Focusing on useless huemonkeys instead of kikes and sandniggers: kook confirmed.

This is why I found a wife in the Philippines, lads. Not just because they're BASTE honorary aryans, but so we can create the perfect master race hybrid

Attached: FACT.png (400x267, 148K)

Ahhh I see. The Kievan Rus’ was so badass. A lot of people don’t know that Nords/Germanics ruled Russia and Slavic lands for centuries. A Viking prince named Rurik ruled over Slavs and created the Kievan Rus’ empire which was the biggest empire in Europe. The Rurik Dyansty ruled Russia for 600+ years. Then the house of Oldenburg dynasty ruled Russia for 170+ years. Oldenburg house came from Denmark

The God of Chr*stians

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-08-07-34-23.png (720x1280, 745K)

we are reaching Himmlers Rassenlehre 101 now.
worst bait-thread today

I1 and I2 Originate from Ancient Serbs/Slavs(Suebi,Sorabi,Vandals,Ostrogoths,Illyrians)

Attached: SerboslavicToponysmNE.jpg (766x833, 112K)

yeah it sure is easy to colonize when a place isn't populated or when the romans did all your work for you

It’s hard not to believe Greeks don’t have Turkish DNA after being under influence from Ottomans

Looking upon The replies and The stupidity of The commentators i can surely say that this redpill is to red for even pol to Take

All The Good posters have left

What is left are kids without mission or purpose

I am heading off
Join Me if you have more questions
Discord / qxwx2ky

Pic

Attached: Dolph_Lundgren_2014.jpg (220x331, 18K)

>discord
AHAHHAHA you fucking faggot

but as i said greeks have 0 mongoloid (original turkic) admixture as proven by genetic data So why greeks have no original Turkic admixture? Explain please

well looking at the picture and comparing, i would say i'm more proto than indo, though my nose is kinda small compared to what the "norm" is but i have a very defined jawline and the back of my head does not look like something from the alien movies, my forehead is sort of vertical but i would say it's more edged than vertical, so what would you class me as?

>anglos are the best
>havent even ruled the country named after them for 1000 years

The absolute state of this cuck, thankfully a lot of Swedes are high quality individuals.

i also have ocean blue eyes, i was born with blonde hair, but it turned more brown'ish the older i got, don't know this info is important, just thought i would add it

A Singaporean is gonna try and bants about being ruled by a foreign power?

you realize turks themselves barely have ancestral turkic dna, right? also, it's not a matter of belief and postulation, genetic isolation has occured in much more cutthroat circumstances, like say the samaritans

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (476x748, 34K)

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (314x393, 16K)

wtf we were the gooks all along

reported

I wish I would have more time to laugh at this idiot.
HEY SVEN! Post your physique for a one last heartly kek before I go.
Timestamp and cover your face and shit.

So more oriental down syndrome hybrids? You do realize that all of Iran, Russia, and the Eastern section of the Eurasian plateau have already tried your mental experiment right? It's a fucking disaster. Gooks will emasculate your son, and turn him into a brain dead NPC.

Attached: Portrait-Mongols-13.jpg (600x750, 150K)

Yea sure. Hard to beat 1000 years of occupation

How long has it been since this autist has started posting this same shit every single day, sometimes multiple times a day?

youtube.com/watch?v=LrcnZS-gbK0

>Ugly yellow prune faced orgautan attempts banter
Why'd you mongoloids even convert to Islam? Your ancestors ruined the Islamic golden age, and killed off some of the greatest muslim ethnic groups in East Eurasia.

Attached: 5j2g0jekezjx.jpg (1024x671, 95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=-dIh0oDEGqk

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Sweden.svg.png (1200x750, 1K)