Red flags on women

Hello there, fellow Jow Forumsacks. I am a financially stable man in his late 20's and am looking for a woman that is suited to be a wife. Which red flags should I be aware of in order to avoid making a huge mistake?
Thanks in advance for sharing your wisdom.

Attached: CzCodreanu1925.jpg (475x765, 123K)

Every time I see this hero of Romania, my face lightens up :)

This one is one of my favourite photos ever. It gives me hope, for some reason.

If she posts on social media a selfie with her tounge sticking out, that’s a red flag for me.

Attached: 1539332846916.png (625x669, 30K)

Checks out.
And confirms I hit the jackpot
Wife of 15 years
0 spots on the board

This, generally speaking.

As a general rule I would look at how much she cares about family (I think collective > individual, generally speaking, is a great indicator of a person's character).
Besides that I think that only virgins, or girls who have only had sex with people they truly cared about, should be worthy of your attention. There is no such thing as a 'redeemed' slut, once they go promiscious you should avoid them at all costs.
I also think that if they do not have strong values about anything it's a mild red flag. If they're one of those "I don't judge" types it's just a front for having no values or standards towards others (unless she's lying about it).

This

hats off to you user

God bless you two

Nice

Attached: 1541413660967.jpg (639x1051, 159K)

Relationship with her dad. If he's based and she respects him, you found gold.

Collectivism is a disease though. Individualism with conpassion and commitment to a single other person is the best way to go.
Collectivists need others approval too much and are too dependant/influenced by others. Sheep dont make good partners

>tattoos
>was raped/molested

Dog instagram filter = DDD-D-D--D-D-D-D-DROP IT

To a certain extent I think collectivism is a proof of good character since people who are more collective-minded are more willing to make sacrifices for others, which is essential for a good relationship

>Polish (father) -German (mother) ancestry
>Romanian

So what was he mister History man?

>wife of 15 years
>0 spots on the board
>one spot is not being a virgin
Uh...user, you're the beard of your wife.

For you in particular?

If she's crazy.

In my experience, avoid
>Tattoos
>'I love travelling alone to see different cultures'
>Horses as a hobby
>Jobless.

breathing

The eyes tell you a lot about a woman. Dont trust women with small or beady eyes, they are naturally untrustworthy. Big, open eyes however are indicative of a good hearted and loyal woman.

>under 18
>15 years married
uhhhh did you marry her when she was 2 years old?

He truly was a great man. The best out of all his contemporaries. It’s a goddamn shame he died when he did.
Humble origins for a man who wanted nothing more than to liberate romania

>trusting any woman

Attached: 1485408027601.jpg (500x530, 192K)

showing interest in a borderline retard like yourself

My three flags
Sailor talk
Tattoos
Died hair
Also get to know their friends, whores travel in packs.

Attached: 75051463e7fa74cea33e2cb0666978ecae65162bbf180e08e98482235567a38b.jpg (761x960, 74K)

This is basically it. Of course you don't need bingo to run away

>interested in psychology/sociology
>interested in eastern religions
>interested in other cultures
>poor money management
>lack of close family contact
the rest are pretty obvious but psychology is the biggest tramp stamp I saw in my life.

why do Hungarians always get so butthurt about Codreanu?

you forgot philosophy
>women knowing anything about philosophy / psychology / sociology
truly the biggest insult to mankind there is, dumb whores

- Tattoos
- Dyied Hair
- Bad relationship with her father
- never her fault
- no money
- no job
- no licence
- emotional unstable
- dependent
- no creative hobby
- uses sex as reward, witheld it as punishment

> describe your ex wife

Protip: track her cycle - does she only want sex once a month?

Attached: C3969A28F5F4479FAA41BF6EECE82AC5.jpg (567x850, 144K)

When yall gone consumate?

Broke up with my gf not too long ago. She's 28 and claimed to have had a rape like incident in college. She really cut the sex off the last month or two and when I told her if she doesn't want to be with me she needs to go, she blamed the rape for not wanting to have sex. The. After I broke up with her I later found out that she was actually cheating on me and when o confronted her with this info She also blamed the rape. It's not a meme at all lad

>being a woman

Saved, but
>Bad Teeth
isn’t fair to the Brits.

I agree with all of this except for masturbating regularly, if she isn't hoeing around then whats the problem with masturbation

I didn't see it mentioned in here yet, but if she isn't a devout Christian (as in she reads the Scripture and understands her place as a Biblical woman) that should be your first red flag. 90% of your issues can stem from this misconception of role.

Also not mentioned, if she has unusually strong attachments to her pets you should steer clear, she's already a lost cause.

Good luck kid. Don't listen to all the MGTOW weenies, it's a Fox and the Grapes cope

Giant rubber dildos stretch, damage and desensitize women more than promiscuous fucking does. Red pill

this.
also include shower heads that desensitize the clit, making her unable to cum from normal male stimulus

Fair point, thanks leaf

There is nothing wrong with not shaving, sleep disorders and bad teeth.

just marry a british slag then you whore monger

>the Scripture
The Jews are God’s chosen people, turn the other cheek, gentiles are pigs and dogs, etc.

>has kids
>divorced
>uses social media
>repeats whatever flavor of the month social media trend is (i.e. "I'm living my best life", drinking Rose wine, wanting to go to yacht week, etc.)
>watching anything that's heavily influenced by faggots
>isn't religious
>doesn't want a family
>has a bad relationship/constantly in fights with friends and family
>doesn't work out
>poor diet
>wears lots of makeup
>can't cook and an unwillingness to learn how to cook
>is a slob and doesn't clean after herself
>lacks self discipline and understanding of the importance of delayed gratification
>credit card debt
>doesn't have anything in savings/401K (assuming she has a real job)
>doesn't read or only reads novels

That's what I can think off the top of my head. Not sure what it's like where you live OP, but here in the Washington DC area the traits listed above are all too common in girls. Since moving back, I've only met two girls that weren't complete NPCs. Luckily I found a nice, conservative qt3.14, but it took a long time to find her. Best of luck OP. Additionally, never take on a "project." it never works out, is endlessly frustrating and if they actually wanted to change, they'd be doing it already.

All Codreanu ever wanted was to fuck traps without being judged.

Tattoos.

Attached: file.png (1080x1349, 1.53M)

Is her mother a cunt? That's usually a good indicator of how she'll end up. They all turn in to their mothers, no exceptions.

Avoid:
- non virgin
- make up obsessed
- girl with tatoos
- non animal-lover
- girl with red fingernails.
- those that dress like sluts
- party girls
- girls obssesed about japan/korean/asian countries/caltures/langauge
- avoid asian girls too
- avoid leftist oriented girls
- avoid girls who go after your look/status or wallet only ( test the girl if she would love you for being who you are without everything what you earned in life (( in matters of love you not buying your girl, she must like you/love you for how you are like, "inside" ))

NEVER let your desire/eyes to fool you, NEVER let yourself go after the wrong girl... most of girls are not worth to even talk to

" we like people for what is good in them, but we love for what is worst"

If girl is atractive/beautiful, if shes chill around you, its "cool" to spent time with her, to comunicaite - ITS NOT ENOUGH< its what you like the girl for..

But you will love her for whats worst about her, her worst deepest secrets, worst possible flaws..

In translation - the girl you want to marry, will be the girl with whom you will want to spent rest of your life with, after you will know everything aobut her, her worst deepest secrets.

Advice: - discover true love/ waifu girl via pure friendship, DO NOT GO into any dating or any relationship without knowing the girl first via friendship.

Show your true face , dont act dont pretend with objective to "fuck" girl, be yourself and discover her as she really is, and deffinitly hide your wealth, do not let the girl see how much you own,, she must go after you not after your money.

After you both discover eachother trully, purly via friendship, and you will KNOW ( not feel ) that shes the one - God Bless you and go for being togheter and marry, have lots of white kids and be a knight for her as she deserves.

I guess I havent forget to mention anything..

Attached: eg.png (2000x2500, 415K)

oldfag, been with a lot of roasties. here you go...

>too much time on social media
>too much time spent checking phone
>has too many friends (more than 2)
>hates her family
>says other people are like family
>guy friends
>no maternal instincts
>doesn't like the thought of children
>bar scene
>dreams of grandeur
>believes in equality
>won't listen to you when lectured
>puts herself in questionable situations
>respects her girl friends' opinions more than yours
>talks bad about her former men
>gives any man her phone number then complains about dude calling
>wants higher social status
>compares you to her friend's men
>ever having thought about fucking a nigger
>doesn't respect your commands (which is often for their own good)
>wants to see you fight
>unless she is a neet (which is preferable) somehow has less than you (pretty women play the game of life on easy mode, there is no reason for failure other than being a backstabber)
>talks bad about you when you aren't around (even once)
>says you are possessive
>always needing financial help
>enjoys "drama"
>listens to nigger "music"
>won't give up any pussy after a few months
>has had many boyfriends (boy will they just keep coming out of the woodwork)
>birth control
>tattoos
>entertains other men (she won't tell them to fuck off, she has a man) and won't immediately remove herself from that atmosphere
>doesn't read
>obsession with vanity
>doesn't realize that she won't be young forever
> has a "baby daddy"
>abundance of "selfies"
>won't exercise
>has edgy "connections"
>has ever homie hopped
>treats anything as a secret
>doesnt respect your emotional well being (you shouldn't be mr. emotions, but the bitch shouldn't antagonize you either)
>uses pussy as leverage when angry
>has more money than could be earned through her job
>always desiring pity
>doesn't respect when you try to make her feel better
>ever compares you to her former men
>has ever had to take legal action on a ex
>meaningless tattoos
cont