If all jews left the planet, say they went off world, and cut all ties to earth

If all jews left the planet, say they went off world, and cut all ties to earth

What would be, seriously, the best step to improve humankind?

Attached: menorah-graffito-260x291.jpg (260x291, 23K)

Blow up Jewpiter to make sure they can't come back

Taking out the trannies, freemasons, and archons.
Disclosure of black technology hidden from us by the government.

That’s the tree of life in your pic OP

get rid of hollywood

Attached: 1541485533718.jpg (611x565, 143K)

We teach people about the art of money changing and lies. And make sure mankind is safe guarded against such things in the future by carving it into granite.

Convince the world segregation is the only way to ensure peace, and the Jews have once again shown us the truth, the way, and the light

Na-zi rule

Any old fags in here remember the dense conspiracy theory about Jews being aliens call the “hoova” or some shit ike that?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (750x500, 140K)

Attached: com.jonathanrobins.pepe_snap.png (300x300, 40K)

Attached: 10happy1.jpg (370x278, 96K)

Convince the Muslims to do the same

Whites, mestizos, Asians, and blacks, will work things out just fine fine. Although India and slavs might gum up the works for a while...

Dude, you just described the best step to improve humanity.

Destroy the banks, destroy fiat currency.

They really shouldn't leave, I feel like Jews are necessary. Ashke are undeniably one of the most intelligent ethnic groups in the world, realistically speaking only westerners of Jewish descent have any potential to compete with the massive flood of Asians that is gonna happen in the next century. We need them, and they certainly need us.

>gassed the kikes
racewar now

To normal people nazi sympathizers are evil. To Jow Forums, jew sympathizers are evil.

Best hide that opinion here, kiddo.

Nuke the shit out of Africa and Middle East!

This

Asians are not that much smarter than us. The Chinese have rampant cheating in their schools that everyone allows, every school passes as many as possible because otherwise they look bad. It’s really only Chinese immigration that’s worrisome and they’re about as smart as we are. Our average IQ is also brought down by the massive number of minorities we have. America somehow retains a 99 average despite a 15% black population and massive Hispanic population

I think I heard god say they should wander the desert of mars for 6 million years

Attached: 1536382011746.jpg (464x606, 37K)

We would find another group to hate.

East Asians win but are crippled, the browns in India are minimally effected so they probably could go for a power grab if they want to, western hemisphere got blown the fuck out. No one cares about Africa so the Nigs keep on trucking. The mudslimes blew themselves up for dumb reason. Europe is pretty devasted.

Why do you want this user?

> hallucinated opinion licking jewish balls
> memeflag
I guess who is behind this post.