1.3 billion people

and not one of them can fucking drive.

Chink hate thread.

Attached: Muh kids2.webm (320x240, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/tiananmen-square-massacre-death-toll-secret-cable-british-ambassador-1989-alan-donald-a8126461.html
newrepublic.com/article/151994/china-many-school-stabbings
bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-32638047
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idiot fucking kid.

Attached: in chinna dey say, fuk yo kidz!.webm (856x480, 661K)

I thought their complete lack of empathy was only towards animals but fuck no.

What is wrong with these subhumans

CHYNA CHYNA CHYNA HONG DONG BONG GONG

Attached: in chinna dey say, fuk kidz!.webm (1280x720, 951K)

Daily reminder monkeys have more empahry and care than chinks.

Someone post the brutal otter drowning money vid redpill

This is what happens when communists rule your country for a few generations and being forced to murder daughters. Mao erased an entire family based culture and it may never recover.

their laws are completely fucked, you could get in a lot of trouble if you decided to intervene so they just turn their heads and look the other way

Attached: sharpino.png (826x456, 468K)

Moar

is this on purpose? otherwise nice tripple kill

Does anyone have that one where some chinese guy in a suit is walking along the street outside a cafe and some kid tries to touch him so he beats the shit out of the kid for a solid minute and stomps his head in then walks off and eventually people come out and stare at the dead kid?

This one?

Attached: Muh kids!.webm (482x434, 2.76M)

Attached: 0c26d1911841b50df77e60f960e5d4de.jpg (400x600, 31K)

Yeah that's the one. Looks like I got some of the details wrong but still. Do you know the story behind it? It's the sickest chink video I've ever seen. Thanks for posting it for me dude.

Attached: Capturejj.png (1670x809, 113K)

i ran over a pigeon. felt horrible for a few days.

they're supposed to fucking move! i thought we had an agreement!

Attached: george.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>Ben Shapiro SQUASHES pathetic baby SJWs and LIBTARDS with his WHEELS of TRUTH and blows their MINDS with his 1ton VEHICLE of KNOWLEGE

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/tiananmen-square-massacre-death-toll-secret-cable-british-ambassador-1989-alan-donald-a8126461.html

Attached: Capture.png (1190x1333, 2.69M)

Not one of them can do fucking anything right. It fucking sucks their steel is so cheap because I have to deal with this waterbrained shitheads every fucking day and I don’t get paid enough for this shit
Ask any questions about how this slant eyed fucks should be thrown into the sun

newrepublic.com/article/151994/china-many-school-stabbings

Attached: Capturekids.jpg (910x884, 95K)

MOAR!!!!!!!!

Attached: pepe_the_frog.jpg (620x592, 40K)

>chinks lacking empathy
yea, holy fuck, now their dog eating makes sense.

It's more like Communism managed to break every social bond except family. Chinks do not care about anyone at all outside of their families. Every stranger is seen as an existential threat to one's family and oneself because of the risk of being scammed, spied on, or labeled guilty by association. It's like 1984.

Pigeons can be suicidal. I've seen them try to die many times.

This is how Asians treat other Asians
I cannot wait until China has full control of Africa
The White man helped the natives of Africa survive, grow, and ultimately destroyed themselves trying.
Chinks will wipe them out

>Thanks for posting it for me dude.

No prob

>Do you know the story behind it?

Nope, but they're dog-eating insect people who can't drive for shit, human empathy isn't really their thing.

Attached: Asian Drivah!2.webm (626x360, 518K)

Not to be greedy but do you also have the one where the guy on the motorcycle crashes into the truck and then for some dumb chinky reason they both just explode? That's one of the few chinky videos I can actually laugh at.

The slits are a subhuman race of empathyless autistics. nuff said.

Everyone here needs to watch China Uncensored and Serpentza for maximum Chink red pills.

Attached: 1512570164077.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Not sure, I only have two more driver ones, if it's not one of these then stick around I'm sure some other user will post it if this thread stays up long enough.

Attached: China....webm (548x434, 780K)

Anyone else feel anxious when they think of human population?

Africa and India's populations are going to DOUBLE by 2050.

4 billion Indians and Africans on this earth in our lifetime.

For reference, we currently have a global population of 850 million white people globally and that number is flat-lined for future projections.

If I was a billionaire, I'd put all of my money into bio terrorism. Humans need to be stopped. We should have a global population of less than a billion healthy people that are born via eugenics and genetic engineering.

The future is completely fucked beyond belief.

Attached: worldpopulationanimation.webm (1000x471, 1.19M)

Nah that isn't the one but still pretty fucked. Thanks anyway dude.

are they even human? No compassion whatsoever, why should we consider them people? Let's just nuke them already

Attached: Asian Driva!3.webm (1280x720, 1.16M)

>The White man helped the natives of Africa survive, grow, and ultimately destroyed themselves trying
you dont actually believe this do you?

who can brag to their friends they tossed a baby beside chinese people

Its funny that the Chinese are so successful now that the Brits cant stop thinking about them pist Brexit

As a father I wish I didn't see this.
Felt bad in the stomach and my opinion of chinks couldn't be worse anyway.

Oh wait there is more.

not gonna lie, that's fuckin funny

lol no. India’s population is going to reach 1.6 billion (currently 1.36), after that it’ll drop to 1.4 billion in 2100, and significantly dropping after those years.

“India will suffer an astonishing loss of 1 billion people between 2070 and 2150. According to population projections released by the United Nations, India's share in the world's population will peak in 2030 CE.”

Attached: Designated shitting country.jpg (888x676, 114K)

>China is a great longstanding culture with admirable values and a strong sense of humanity

Attached: 1511319736714.jpg (2992x4000, 857K)

The only way to fix the subhumanity of Chinks is to introduce white sperm into the their bloodstreams.

Every white man is the West should go and knock up as many Chink women as possible in order to reduce their insects DNA.

Attached: 1527180443316.jpg (2048x1366, 329K)

can confirm its why honda hired eurofags for their race cars. slants dont have good depth perecep.

Because you are dead inside.

Lol the country is heavily shifting towards communism at the moment because the economy is slowing down. Soon they'll need to start a war to fuel the economy.

Attached: based.jpg (2000x3880, 577K)

What did he mean by this?

I think every white man in the west should go crack some chink skulls instead.

I dont think anyone has ever actually said those words that wasn't receiving a paycheck from the CCP

Full of stupid, ugly, drones, living in a Black Mirror episode.

Attached: wumao.jpg (792x337, 157K)

I wanna flatten their already flat faces with a shovel, and then take the women as concubines.

For what purpose?

gooks are so soulless

>Its like 1984
Would you retarded boomers stop making 1984 references.
>hurr durr 1984 was supposed to be a novel, not an instruction manuel
It triggers the fuck out of me. If you had actually read the book you would know that children snitch on their own parents.
There is no family bond amongst party members.

Does anybody have that one webm of a chink ant lady on her phone wandering into an automated parking lot?

I think that's not the right target.

thats some tryhard shit if I ever saw it. china needs to step its game up and lookat what jidf does lol

idk, china is a pretty good country. look at this shithole, even with "freedom" and "democracy" 20% of the population doesn't have a toilet, 21% is living below poverty line. 30% suffers from malnutrition, 25% can't fucken read, and our GDP is like 1/4th of China.

I see no problem with this, my genetics are not getting dumped into any extra wombs by friendly tolerating strangers.

>It's all so tiring.

*Tiresome
Goddamnit.

What else do you expect from an insectoid with an exoskeleton?

That's why they hate skeletons in video games so much, because it's a foreign anatomical feature to them.

Attached: 1540504849380.webm (400x400, 2.77M)

>pretty good
well when compared to your shithole country I guess... we have standards fucktard

a country of 1.4 billion dumbass, I don't know if you can picture it, but lifting so many people out of dire poverty within one generation is a fucking achievement.

Complete lack of self awareness, paired with complete lack of empathy towards others.

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-32638047
Heres the story. Kid must have a skull made of rubber.

>a fucking achievement.
when you set the bar so low but sheer numbers mean you won

Not every dog takes the inhumane beating and torture of the Chinks. Sometimes justice truly is served.

Attached: 641.webm (362x640, 2.3M)

That's a fucking weak excuse and you know it.
Our laws in NZ are super normal, and yet they are like that over here too.
Fuck off. They lack empathy because they evolved not to have it.

Movie directors wouldn't even need to come up with a dystopian plot if they just made a realistic depiction of China.

Attached: 1535439385112.webm (360x360, 2.91M)

>That guy getting smashed by the traffic sign

Dogs eating chinks for once? mfw

Attached: DD.jpg (413x395, 17K)

No.
It isn't communism.
They were like this before communism.
How do you think they let that shit happen in the first place?

The fuck is going on in that webm, soccer team practice?

Unfortunately Chris is chinkpilled a little too much.
He seems to believe the only problem is the party.
They are a fundamentally cruel and unempathic species of sociopath.
It isn't just the commie party that is to blame, but it's an actual flaw with chinks themselves.

So glad I didn't grow up in the mainland, mainlanders are scary.

Attached: 1541302472598.jpg (1000x1006, 140K)

WTF is happening here???

Soul

Soulless

its true, visitng china is soul crushing

just like that ear flick

You're all so desensitised lads

Seems they're trying to stop the guys from tossing kids around

>implying they are human beans

We're suppose to be afraid of these people?

>China outraged
Doubt

>Being this edgy

Attached: 1538268094389.png (300x250, 26K)

is this nigga retarded?

kek

Not sure if this is posted but it is a must see

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

Attached: wing.gif (480x270, 3.81M)

It's a nation of 1.3 billion psychopaths.

Now wait a minute, in this one people do react and one guy chase's the fucker that beat the kid, didn't seem that soulless like the other one

Even literal animals have more compassion.

Stfu, chinks are literally subhuman

subhuman fucking chinks

Attached: 1452086661239.gif (260x240, 96K)

lmao what the fuck. Look at the dude just sitting on that scooter cruising right into the truck and turning into a bloodsplosion. Chinks are fucking hilarious

So are you godless faggot

>realistic depiction of China.
People wouldn't believe it. They'd think it was propaganda and China couldn't possibly be so shitty.