Why is Negro sexuality key to the Jewish destruction of the Aryan race?

It really irks me.They could easily spam East Indian or Chinese or Latino men and I wouldn't really feel threatened by it. But there is something about the negro male...

Attached: state-farm-tweet-1.png (509x574, 275K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/8tTdhcy.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because you secretly know that Indian, Chinese or Latino men aren’t a threat to your sexuality because they aren’t seen as manly as you.

But YOU KNOW that BLACK men are AGGRESSIVE, DOMINANT and ASSERTIVE. They are the only racial group (in terms of masculinity) that serve as a competition to your kind.

>inb4 Muh “most attractive race statistics”
Black MEN are sexual beings. We can fill the womb of a white woman easily, but we don’t stick around.

Protip: most girls in university have slept with black guys, we are a novelty for them, they think of the BBC as being a luxury, and I’m happy to fill that place, some cracka can raise my kid up as always.

Attached: 8A0F6856-C584-46A9-8F91-3FF88CAC2006.jpg (650x422, 65K)

But they do spam other breeds of shitskin. You cannot go a week without seeing these motherfuckers in the news.

Attached: Rotherham-rapists.png (640x480, 129K)

YOU KNOW that BLACK men would be hanged or burned alive at first sign of AGGRESSION if not some cucked laws.

Because black men have been the only minority race that has been able to penetrate your white values in family and relationships. No other race has been able to do that. Not asians, not natives, not even hispanics. None but the black male so of course the Jew will use him as a trojan horse.

Attached: DeathtoRaceTraitors.jpg (304x400, 23K)

Becuase niggers are anti-civilization. They destroy becuase someone else built it, they steal becuase it's not theirs, they're prideful for no reason and they feel pride in their race despite never evolving past the dirt-age and having their own ancestors sold into slavery.

Case in point.

Attached: 1498169098445.jpg (1033x405, 56K)

Those white thots who get pregnant might just abort that half ape.

lol u mad?

Kalergi promoted a mixed race that resembled Egyptians. They still give out awards in his name. But to what ends? I don 't know. Perhaps humanity has been through this cycle hundreds of times before and in thousands of years they'll look back at our future mixed race and call us egyptians and wonder at the artifacts like we do today.

Black men are hyper sexual in the way lesser primates are. Even your simian offspring are hyper sexual. Hence why your homind race is so prone to sexual diseases and pre-marital pregnancies

Anyway I'm not white but seeing apes and monkies with any none black just looks disgusting and unnatural.

The negro is inferior, it's insulting. You could believe the Indian was rich, or the Chinese smart, or the Latino charismatic, but the negro is devoid of any virtue.

t. Tyrone

Do some research: i.imgur.com/8tTdhcy.png

THE WALKIMG DEAD is now a race mixing show/agenda

also just watched THE HAUNTED HILL HOUSE

Which happens to be produced. By the same 2 companies "Georgia" productions and "Valhalla" productions

Cringe

Why is he holding the case backwards? Did she give him the ring?

LOL the lid of the ring box is on her side. Implying that she asked him. Implying that even the nigger is a weak willed faggot with no initiative.

>Egyptians

Attached: kalergi.jpg (658x825, 185K)

Blacked is a meme psy-op meant to disenfranchise and demoralize whites.

The jewish propaganda we are seeing here on Jow Forums is the same jewish propaganda (((they))) are pulling on the Palestinians.

White women are natural born hookers.

Attached: 1541609591132.jpg (1536x1923, 617K)

Checked flag
Prime example
Remember your enemy, pedes.

Most young women are.

those white whores want jewish dicks because we're rich and smart.

Attached: 96bb875b61403166ced120a15f37c5e8.jpg (650x366, 33K)

ask yourself this. how many attractive white females are on the black cock? I don't know any, only fucking land whales. the whole thing is just jews being jews

all the hot aryan babes come to us. you can keep the white trash to yourself.

Attached: 161117-jared-kushner-ivanka-trump-0413_0840ed2620bd2767a70b43e60d3a5a80.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg (1464x1000, 109K)