This man is a hero, he fights for your freedom and holds the administration accountable

This man is a hero, he fights for your freedom and holds the administration accountable

Attached: T8oLbp_f_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18K)

kys boomer shill kike

he's actually just a faggot who can't pass the mic when his turn is up

I think that's unfair. In Acosta's defense, I've traveled with him and watched him, he's a diligent reporter who busts his butt like the rest of us.

He's a petulant little bitch who deserves to have his ass beat for assaulting my White House waifu

You're all trash who belong in an oven

Oh no, Reddit tier pleb boomer is mad!
Go drape yourself in the Israel flag and say MAGA to your hearts content you precious little snowflake.

Attached: benshillpiro.png (730x800, 1.08M)

Attached: ajatratraetr.png (1200x700, 556K)

>divorced

wonder why

"who busts his butt like the rest of us"
This is an Anderson Cooper/Don Lemon thread now. Post their homo poses

Nice ID, Jim. I'll curb stomp you into a puddle of teeth and hair if you'd like to try manhandling me. You little bitch

jew spic

He's a woman beating pussy ass little bitch.

this fucker lies more than the meth head whore I used to fuck

>passing the mic when you spitting some hot bars
What are you a faggot?

>Sit down and shut up

Attached: 4cc.gif (304x185, 87K)

You bring up a good point. The White House press pool should be required to do random drug tests.

satan was using jim as a puppet to troll his
kids gabriel who is inside trump.

satan is your hero op? lol, faggot, i hope
satan ripes your entrails out through your
asshole.

This

Drumpf hater here. Acosta is a faggot. Drumpf failed to put a fist on that fags face.

I wonder how he would react to a couple hundred guests in his front yard at bed time?

Attached: 1541677131828.jpg (459x321, 59K)

Attached: 5EC214C5-9441-4030-96B3-59BDCE1AA98B.png (500x522, 26K)

This right here but most of the left on Jow Forums wont help defend your statement. (they choose to remain silent for some reason or another)

Asking the President a tough question should not be cause for revoking a reporter press pass

That man is an inconsiderate asshole. It's totally reasonable that he's now banned from the White House for the next two to six years.

its okay if it bait to draw out the left

Since when does George Cloony hold anyone accountable?

PART AND PARCEL

Getting mad and assaulting some woman is no excuse for him not giving this fake news little nazi a question either you scum bag.

Attached: Don-Lemon4[1].jpg (1366x768, 115K)

George Clooney rip-off confirmed

>ask stale “gotcha” questions over and over
>makes everyone in the room cringe because he thinks he is being hard hitting and edge but just comes off as a petulant child
>doesn’t let anyone else have a turn. even though there are 38 other reporters there he asks 7 questions
>forcibly pushes away young teenage intern like a child that won’t share candy
>expects trump to give him his own personal interview right there

The only people that like this douche are the zombie leftists who would praise anyone who says orange man bad

I would bet anyone that most of them are on prescription drugs for various mental illness issues.

That poor woman he groped will be on prescription drugs now for PTSD.

Attached: 1541677923653.png (926x822, 1.14M)

really he didn't do anything wrong Blumpf was instantly BTFO and made a fool of himself then was extra BTFO and banned him what a joke Blumpf is can't even take the hard questions

Attached: 1530150706988.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Attached: oven anime.jpg (500x365, 39K)

I wish Trump didnt ban him i like to watch the fights

what a fag.

Attached: Acosted.webm (320x180, 1.5M)

Attached: Trump Rally journalist-shirt.jpg (1620x1080, 211K)

Orange man bad
Orange man is a racist

Attached: 1539834156702s.jpg (118x125, 2K)

She assulted him first so it is self defense

I grew up with Jim in Annandale, VA. Regularly throughout high school, he would crack jokes about hurting women. No one ever laughed except him. It seemed to be a weird source of pride for him; as if he fantasized about abuse. He also told stories; no one took these seriously, but his accounts were typically detailed enough to warrant a squeamish response from his audience.

His girlfriend, Sarah, broke up with him junior year. We didn't learn about it for a few days, but around this time Sarah showed up to school with bruises. I was present when she told an acquaintance she fell down some stairs. Her recollection seemed distant; as if she was suppressing something. She had a black eye and multiple bruises on her wrists.

Her explanation had plausibility, but immediately, we all suspected she may have been the victim of Jim and his creepy fantasies. After this, Jim was slowly alienated from our circle of friends, mainly because he made the girls uncomfortable, but also because he was increasingly loud and arrogant. In conversations, he frequently mentioned Sarah in a very negative, derogatory way.

One morning in 1988, I was walking to communications class. Jim was walking in front of me when suddenly, he lashed out at Sarah, who was passing by. The books she had been carrying were strewn all over the hallway. Jim just kept walking while the onlookers scrambled to help her. Sarah was visibly upset, but clearly, this was nothing new to her.

Jim never really changed. Most of his peers felt bad for him due to his childlike mentality. He graduated the following year

It's been difficult to type all this. I've repressed these awful memories for many years, but this is 100% my truth. What we all witnessed during the press conference was the mere continuation of a pattern of abuse. I suspect that when the WH aide attempted to take the microphone, Jim subconsciously retaliated against "Sarah" the same way he did in 1988: Physical battery, applied to the wrists.

lmao the whinny cunt

>why dont we all take turns and share the mic!

Acosta is a pussy and a beta male

Can you believe this faggot tried to talk over the president? Who the fuck does he think he is?

Attached: fagggggggggggg(6).jpg (420x435, 31K)

Your retard of a president provoke this fight by calling the reporter names...

>Jim "No pass get off the White House grass" Acosta
>Jim "free speech you can not reach" Acosta
>Jim "protect the mic for the kike" Acosta
>Jim "know kung-fu get an extra question or two" Acosta
>Jim "chop an intern with no concern" Acosta

go eat another bag of Doritos you fat piece of shit

It was self-defense. She assisted him

He assaults women and has temper tantrums duribg press briefings.
Entitled prick thinks he is god's gift to journalism

*assaulted

kys faggot

Attached: 11311543_1449600475354896_600570062_n.jpg (640x640, 113K)

>and holds the administration accountable
lol, just not from the actual white house anymore

I'll treat this as sarcasm because I do not believe that people this stupid are able to type.

I bet he has a Q shirt he sometimes wears to impress to ultra boomer silver fox Trump supporters

Attached: 154164200337533.jpg (2000x1874, 354K)

kek

and you are terrible at your job too.

Damn, these snowflakes get triggered over Acosta lol. I LOVE ACOSTA!

part of free speech is assaulting women

that spic is a diva

Cringe

Cuck Norris makes a stand for the peeps.

Attached: Trump_Wall_Pepe.jpg (272x185, 9K)

Women can't assault men, fascist.

You are believing the wrong person, it is 2018 after all.

All of CNN should be banned from the White House and replaced with Infowars.

This hero did nothing wrong...WE LOVE YOU JIM

So why doesn’t he run for public office? Can’t change the laws if you’re just squawking about them on tv all the time.

YOU SIR ARE A DISGRACE

He's a rapist and woman abuser, he's no hero

He's an accomplice to the dossier coup and will be hung for it.

Kek

i bet he raped her gangstyle afterwards

No he's just a kindergarten tier retard.

Maybe, but on that conference he didnt assault anyone. He only wanted to keep his mic. His worst sin i working for cnn, though.

nah, he is an overgrown child who has issues with sharing.

It’s hilarious how he got his White House access revoked. He earned the distinction.

Attached: EB9AEEC1-2BFF-4434-B4C8-BAA8021470CE.jpg (768x1024, 163K)

Holding on to his mic privilege essentially makes him part of the patriarchy.

>his mic
Jim would think that a tax payer funded public mic is exclusively for himself.

This man is a hero, he fights for your King and holds the court accountable.

Attached: Acosta.jpg (399x597, 36K)

Gangnam Style.

>this dick should get a half hour of hostile loaded questions in a room of 80 other reporters because fuck drumpf!
kys yourselve faggot

Attached: 1532647466894.jpg (1200x1157, 104K)

>assaulting
Funny how you guys make fun of leftists for their eye rape shit, but what Acosta did suddenly constitutes to assault.

He should get a public beating for being a subversive kike.

>This man is a hero, he fights for your freedom and holds the administration accountable

defending a man who threw a tantrum and psychically Assaulted a female staffer in front of POTUS and the world media

Attached: 1533842185817.jpg (640x480, 68K)

why are trumptards against freedom of speech? our rights don't end where your feelings begin
trumptards

No, he's an egotistical moron that lives in a bubble.

We're only holding you to your own standard. I mean, if it were the other way around... ;^)

Attached: fukjim.jpg (574x622, 89K)

Is that the Karate-chop rapist? What's his name again?

I'm just dying to know what Shapiro thinks about this since he accused Lewindowski of 'assaulting' some women for grabbing her arm and moving past her. And he also didn't approve of that tranny for touching his shoulder.

I'd imagine any good enough lawyer could argue it was in fact workplace sexual harassment. But sexual assault, that takes some real kikery.

All you have done to us will come back at you 7 fold.

Is it true the video is fake?

Exactly. The mic is literally derived from the Native American talking stick, which they used to keep conversations balanced and civil.

And they would straight up cut you for not passing it in accordance to the rules

What?

Need to meme it as Acosta put women in their place like they should be and not interfere with men