Have to live in the city for the next several months

>have to live in the city for the next several months
>hate blacks and can’t stand being around them
What do Jow Forums?

Attached: ED813172-609B-4C41-9861-0C50C0EF0038.png (640x628, 143K)

I'm in the same situation, just stay indoors and if you need to go outdoors, drive to a park in the rich white part.

rape some girls, steal a store, so niggers will respect you

That's a cuck mindset. What you should do is confidently walk through town looking sexy af. If you're strong and a good fighter anyway. If you have bad genetics then yeah stay indoors I guess

Yeah. Call back when the pakis are done with your bitches.

I don't avoid them because I'm scared, I avoid them because they smell and having to see them, as well as what my city has become over the years, is incredibly depressing.

Same bro. I visited Philadelphia recently, and it sucks to see how much they shit it up. It used to be a beautiful city, but now downtown is full of litter, the buildings are poorly maintained, and the subway smells like literal feces.

I'm in Minneapolis and the area I'm living in now used to be called Nordeast, as in Nords. This area is now at least 40% Somalian and "We accept EBT" signs in Spanish/Somali are starting to pop up everywhere. There's more trash in the streets, more shitty drivers, and an all-around more depressing vibe here.

I’d love to stay indoors but I have to take the subway into the heart of it every day. At least neither my neighborhood nor the building where I work are full of nogs.

>I’d love to stay indoors but I have to take the subway
F

Seriously, though, do you have a long-term plan to leave? My plan to leave this shithole and never return is the only thing that keeps me sane.

Yes, thankfully I only have to stay here for a few months, I’ll be out by June at the latest.
How long are you stuck in Urbania?

Maybe you should go back to iraq.

sunglasses + headphones + gun

About a year, just so I can finish college. Then I'm going to Provo, Utah and start a large family with a Mormon qt.

Stop being poor American cities are highly segregated

Firstly I'd suggest you never relax

Unironically based and Zoomer-pilled
We grew up dodging that shit

the only way to avoid unpleasant interactions with negroes

The ones in my city still try to get your attention, even if you're wearing headphones.

never relax, and you'll be ok

?

Good luck user

It’s really the commute

Good advice

that's the thing with blacks, the very best they can do is to not be total lawless retards. to them, not being addicted to substances is an achievement. only a fool or a traitor would bring these people into modern society. they gain everything without having the ability to contribute anything. i've done more for this world in my 38 years of life than all the niggers throughout history combined

one word
>shoepolish
they'll leave you alone if they think you're one of them

Post here to vent it off

I walk through Asian neighbourhoods all the time even late at night without issue. You don't know what you're on about. Then again I am broad as a barn, bodybuild and have a terrifying glance through my resting face.

talk to them and become friends with them.

Buy a gun and conceal carry

"Walk through" Whilst your sister is getting spit roasted in the alley you just walked past. Kill yourself shitskin.

Ok
>yesterday
>on subway home
>black mother/caretaker and little girl sitting down
>little girl has i shit you not an entire dollhouse on her lap
>she’s playing with dolls, talking, singing, and yelling loudly, banging things
>mother does not give a solitary fuck, just sits there with her headphones in not paying attention