Be me

>be me
>18 yo italian
>Constantly depressed, edgy af
>Gf left me, litterally 8/10, i won't score more in a lifetime
>Few friends, no one would miss me probably
>Everyday Europe slides more in the direction of becoming one big cuckistan, and I just watch powerless
>New law that will probably pass will give drones and taser to the police, won't be able to shit without installing anti-aircraft on my bathroom window anymore
>Someone has to do it
>Tfw someone has to fucking do it

Attached: 1541635862517.jpg (800x850, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetoptens.com/countries-with-most-beautiful-women/
thetoptens.com/countries-with-hottest-men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell.
Me.
About.
It.
Surveillance state, anyone up for a cyberpunk themed uprising?

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-160255.png (720x1440, 245K)

be a good boi, user

Bro you're Finnish
The winter war flows in your veins

This ameriburger is wholesome
I like this one

hello, friend.
do not despair.
remember that biology is real, and respect it.
step 1: control your diet!
step 2: exercise, ideally strength training
you're gonna be alright bro, give it just 1-2 months you'll feel much better.
God bless!

Attached: vegeta.gif (1200x900, 374K)

read philosophy... dont get in the trap of listening to sad music, it will take way longer for the wound to heal.

there will be other girls, the general rule is... the more attractive the girl, the harder it is to keep them, those girls fall in love with their reflection in the mirror, it is the most important thing in their life and no one can match that... they will always be propositioned by guys and just like guys upgrade girls for ones with better looks, girls do the same thing with money and social status... you have be born into that world tho... you cant break in.

maybe you should be a cop? They are prob the only people that will identify with the views you have and you are going to have a lot more in common with them then what you differ from them.

thats what i would do if i were u, thats what i would do if i could go back in time in my life.

>18 yo
>depressed
Do all of us a favor, kill yourself memeflag.

screw the optics

but seriously at 18 that's a very emotional thing to do, you're dumb.

>maybe you should be a cop? They are prob the only people that will identify with the views you have

Can't, cops here in Italy can't have a real political idea. They can vote, but they can't side anywhere, and they can and will scan everything and everyone in your life before admitting you inside the police.
As soon as they realize I'm far right they could even keep a stricter eye on me, deny me to have a weapon permit and much more. Not clever.

Tfw even the ameriburgers are being wholesome and an (allegedly) connational just spergs all over the thread

That one in the synagogue? He was a bloody newbie. I'd go full Anders breivik if I actually did a mass shooting.

Oh bloo bloo bloo, I didn't manage to have sex until 24 and nobody above 4/10 is interested in sitting on my dick. I'm 28 now and have not been able to score more than entry level employment due to the financial costs involved in self-investment for most careers. My family is extremely poor and I am the only one with the intelligence to do something more than manual labour, so I am extremely alienated from not only my peers, but also my own family. I had to move to London just to meet people that I could enjoy conversing with, but I hate everyone's political """opinions""", the high cost of living and the infestation of niggers here. In addition, my country is a wet, cold shithole and a police state already - with no signs of this ever changing.

You are a little fucking bitch, I would kill for your position. I bet your life is fucking amazing, but you're just a cunt. I'm not even unhappy with the cards I got dealt, I work every single day to change my situation and am already planning my next few years which will include another move to a better location where I can train in an industry I have evaluated as being worthwhile and not so middle class that I can't succeed.

If you feel like trading your room for a while, I'll happily come vacation in Italy for a few months. Holy fuck would that be wonderful

lol wtf. You gotta be kidding.

Any other 1984 style shit going down over there?

Read kazcynski and wait until the time has come for you to destroy your country's energy plants. It will be done in a coordinated move across the entire planet.

it's okay, well-documented that majority of 18 year olds are emo faggots with zero attention span and overwhelmed by the reality of existing, try thinking long term instead of giving in to feels beta faggot behaviour excuse seeking bitch retardation and hold down a job/education you excuse mongering fat cuntrag

Till now not much else, if not that some historical opinions/theories are litterally illegal and you could face jailtime for making the Roman salute or saying anything positive related to the fascist regime or neofascist movements from the lead years.

Isn't him the Unabomber? He's an anprim, I don't relate to him in any way.

Traini docet.

I'm sorry for the londonistan situation pal, hang in tight. I don't know if that situation will get better, or you'll forcibly have to move, but I hope it goes good for you.

You are pretty much stil a child

you'll be OK pedro

kill Soros, the western heads of states and rothchilds, all of them, europe fixed, it only takes a few men to save billions

Attached: 1516477602010.png (808x805, 488K)

Traini was a good guy locked in by a fucking commie judge. He should've killed those fucking useless apes.

Those are huge targets and no one could possibly kill them all alone.
Plus there are too many of them, and they can probably be substituted.

You are not the one, the odds were stacked againts you from the start anyway

Seems you only relate to being a little bitch then

>read philosophy... dont get in the trap of listening to sad music, it will take way longer for the wound to heal.
yeah right, like philosophy is so much more positive than a sad song. what kind of happy pink glass philosophy do you read user? It's all hot air and vanity desu and usually ends in a blackpill.

Attached: 1540672855786.png (1830x1984, 1.81M)

we have it better than elseware, italians are so poor that nigger identity politics dont work here, or they work to a lesser extent..

Id like to have some beers with you, you sound like a fun dude really
Im kind of un the same situation but i dont think my gf will leave me, get a nice normal girl from a small town and redpill her
Dont do It, its not time yet

You just gave me some hope.
Thanks user.
God bless you too.

>>Tfw someone has to fucking do it
You do anything and they'll just use it as a reason to take even more rights away from everyone else. You are not in a position to accomplish anything. Anything you could be thinking of "doing" will only result in a win for everything you hate.

Sorry, you're in checkmate.

>Get a normal girl from a small town and redpill her

It's so difficult to redpill italians... Most of our teachers/professors are lefties, or even commies.
Plus I live in a shit island with few intelligent people.

That's called teenage angst. Call back when you mature. Your first task is to stop wallowing in ridiculous teenage feelings.

Spain is also lefty but mostly only the cities. You just have to look carefully and analyse how girls around you act, eventually youll find one.

I'll try. How should they act?

Join the army and man the fuck up, faggot

>fascist flag
>complains about giving more power to the police
Also if you don't want to be tased just don't be a nigger, nigger

I know right? Living in the shithole known as the UK is so fucking miserable i would do anything to live in any other developed country. plus italy has petite QTS, we have gross hairy beer beltching bitches that wear that much fake tan it looks like they have rolled around in shit. baka

>1.2k monthly if I'm lucky
No thanks

It's about the drones, and the crime of "apology to fascism".

Good lord user show some fucking character and backbone. Don't succumb to the blackpill. Just focus on bettering yourself and lifting fucking weights. Fuck the rest.

Do it faggot be a HERO and live stream it !!!!

Attached: 1541395049581.jpg (460x562, 73K)

>t. 18 yr old edgy kid
Get a degree in finance and start doing politics.
Going on a pointless rampage is the easiest way for the weak.

also, "top 10 countries with the hottest men" England is number 10

"top 10 countries with the most beautiful women" England is NUMBER 34!

thetoptens.com/countries-with-most-beautiful-women/

thetoptens.com/countries-with-hottest-men/

Privacy laws still stand, they can't do shit with that footage
Also apology of fascism doesn't punish what you think it punishes, it's about actually creating a political party or paramilitary group with the purpose of abolishing democracy or taking over the country, you can go around with a Mussolini tee and nobody can do anything to stop you

With who? Lega?
Plus I was thinking political sciences

>probably pass
passed
start walking towards Ventimiglia negro

Attached: DrZZt2AXcAE8XCN.jpg_large.jpg (1600x1040, 222K)

It's a bit trickier than that. I can assure you, a person close to me is a lawyer and I talked with him about it

>Gf left me, litterally 8/10
I bet she's 6, show her.

Do cardio, we're cardio creatures. Train and you can run any animal on this planet to mother fucking exhaustion, kill it, and eat it. Don't NOT do strength, but you're loading 9mm bullets in your 12ga shotgun by focusing on anything but cardio.

your problem is scope, you do not live in europe, you live in an area that is probably a few square miles, you frequent this area everyday/almost everyday depending on scope. fix the problems where you live don't even talk about europe/the whole world.

It really isn't, the constitutional court specified it like 70 years ago

Yeah I've taken the black pill and I'm probably just going to rope sooner or later. Already failing in college because no motivation, might just join the army or something.

70 years ago red brigades were killing fascist on the street
Come on

>they fall in love with their reflection in the mirror
That's good. I find myself spending too much time in front of mirror too

You weren't like this before, weren't you?

Go to bed at 11 PM
Wake up at 7 AM
Don't miss your breakfast
Eat at 12-13 AM and 6-7 PM
Have a balanced died
Go outside everyday
Go for a walk into the woods at least once a week

Poof, depression gone. Thank me later

How exactly does that change the law or its interpretation?

you know what to do user
screw our optics

Political sciences has no expendability on the job market. Go for engeneering, economics (NOT management or meme marketing) or chemistry.

Don't be rash, in Italy we are slowly but surely improving things.

New self-defense law, new anti-immigration law, etc...

Don't give up yet.
And anyways, nothing ever changed for the better just by harming some random souls going about their everyday business, which seems the implied (and hopefully empty) threat in your image.

Also, find up some people that share your interests. Cameraderie is great.

Do
It
Faggot

Really thought about working in an ambassy or some shit

Do it, you won't you fucking faggot
If you kill a leftist literally nobody will care at this point, there's no downsides

Attached: 1541448729024.jpg (800x600, 198K)

I actually frequent casapound sometimes, but they're sissies in some situation.
Yeah the "treath" was an half joke, but I'd for sure cheer a mass shooting of commies/sandniggers/niggers here in Italy.