CALM DOWN AND BE REASONABLE

What are the odds RBG dies from her three fractured ribs? Give me real numbers and estimates.

Attached: Screenshot_20181108-081852__01.jpg (1080x522, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10866248
smobserved.com/story/2018/09/27/politics/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-will-retire-from-the-us-supreme-court-in-january-2019/3658.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

18% chance

100% chance of death.

Screencap this post.

if you dream it, you can achieve it

An 86 year old just got three broken ribs

The chance of her dying of pneumonia or some other infection at that age are massive especially as she sits bedridden in a hospital because old people take forever to heal

She is fucked at the very least she should resign as this will keep her out of work for months

At her age pretty good.

Old people don't heal from real shit. Broken hips kill people

My 87 year old grandfather was diabetic and stubbed his toe

Didn’t tell everyone for a week and they literally had to amputate 1/3 of his foot because the circulation barely works when you are old and diabetic

Old people are super fragile

this kind of shit ices old people like crazy shell NEVER fully recover, she might be done even if she doesnt die outright cant sit upright for hours on a bench pain distracts from cognition she seriously might be done

My great grandfather fell off of a ladder at 90 when cleaning out his gutters. He survived.

The left will roll out all the fucking stops in medical care and technology

Pretty low, but a scare like this might be enough to make her retire

Men were stronger back then, he was probably dancing that very same night

0%

Broken ribs don't kill you even if you're that old. That being said you don't really keep someone in the hospital for observation over broken ribs. Something else might be going on that's more serious that we aren't being told about.

She's done. Falling for people her age is like stage 4 ass cancer. Breaking bones is like terminal super AIDS. She may leave the hospital but only to die in her bed at home.

millions of jews survived the holocaust.

the what?

She's one of their top reptilian shapeshifting Jews. They can keep her alive with infusion of baby blood until she's 104 or 105.

They are just running tests to make sure there was no other damage in the fall

Here's some real numbers
>CONCLUSION:

>Elderly patients who sustain blunt chest trauma with rib fxs have twice the mortality and thoracic morbidity of younger patients with similar injuries. For each additional rib fracture in the elderly, mortality increases by 19% and the risk of pneumonia by 27%. As the number of rib fractures increases, there is a significant increase in morbidity and mortality in both groups, but with different patterns for each group. Further prospective study is needed to determine the utility of epidural analgesia in this population.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10866248

There is nothing to do, if your body can’t heal itself medicine can only assist that

She'll be fine.

Unless I get dübs

She is going to be fine, guys. Dont worry.

On one hand, she's going to have platinum-tier medical care.

On the other hand, I actually know a dude who was about 92 who fell and broke his hip. His condition deteriorated in the hospital over about half a week until he was dead. Falling at that age is nothing to sneeze at, nevermind breaking multiple bones.

>never broken a rib
Lets see how well an 86 year old can eat sleep and breathe let alone heal and not get an infection while being bedridden

Odds are ZERO. this lady looks healthy af and will likely live close to 100. The way everyone talks about her, I thought she was literally on life support but nope. Give up. just because she's old it doesn't mean she'll make room for someone younger soon. Queen Mother and Rose Kennedy lived to 102. This lady looks to be the type.

There was an archived thread that said she died on Nov. 8

inb4 "medical-fag here"

Sure man, sure

She can barely talk & sleeps all day

There's a difference between an old lady sitting on her ass for 20 years of her "senior" years and an old jewish bag working at the highest level of government which requires massive amounts of stress, both mentally and physiologically.

older folks, especially people with a history of pneumonia, have a 30% increased risk for incapacitating pneumonia after a chest/rib injury

t. PA

7.6 %

Pneumonia is the big scare.

Falls are super traumatic for the elderly. She will have to be on tons of antibiotics for pneumonia, probably oxygen, and will be bedridden for awhile.

The most devestating thing however is that even if you survive you're never the same after the fall. The shock literally damages your mental state of mind.

She will probably survive, but she will be completely unable to perform her duties. She will remain on the court though because she and the Democrats are stubborn. She will remain even if she has to be on a breathing tube or they need to find some young guy to suicide to transplant her brain into.

She’s been on the decline for quite a while. I give her 18 months left. She’ll be in a wheelchair very soon. She can’t hold her head up. Looks like a lot of women seem in a nursing home who have less than 2 years left. Maybe even less than 6 months.

numerical identicals and she dies tomorrow

Probably about 15-20% she'll die or be otherwise unable to perform her duties. Not good for liberals. The hope would be Trump picks a moderate to somewhat balance the court and reassure the country. But that seems unlikely.

Ask Nate Silver to make a real time model

Old people dont usually die from the thing. The die from the second thing cause there immune system is strong enough to deal with all the things.

Attached: DrfK6DVWoAAjg7m.jpg (468x555, 75K)

Quads... I guess we're out of luck.

Masterchief

She could die or not BUT:

If she's bedridden and unable to return to court really bad optics. She can show up and sleep and not say anything but if she's not THERE it looks really really bad

she dies in her sleep tonight
just like your mother
if you read this there is nothing you can do to stop it, regardless of whether you reply

This. It’s Russian roulette basically for someone that age to go to the hospital.

Attached: FDC3C578-CD0D-4919-9C19-4DAC06184612.jpg (640x346, 127K)

Going into winter that old with fractured ribs and poor breathing capacity? Pneumonia is a mfer. If she contracts that it would not be good.

This cannot be... my destiny.

Attached: 1514110379038.jpg (960x862, 105K)

Nurse here. Are you fucking idiot? For people this old simple trauma that causes fracture is enough to kill. Not directly but all possible combinations she will be bedridden and that itselfs is invating pneumonia. Even with antibiotics its biggest killer of old ladies in hospitals (even when they are there for other reasons). Have seen it so many times at work.

pretty high

S
S
S

checked

Doesn't she also have cancer, or something?

I don't think she'll die but I think she will resign by the end of the year.

Yes, merely lying in bed for one or two weeks can kill an old person.
When I broke my leg and was bedridden for 3 weeks I could feel that liquid was building up in my lungs and I'm in my mid 30s

cyborg rbg when?

Thanks danger dog

Also there is 80% chance she is in currently hospital bed shitting and pissing in diabers. Because shock like that usually messes head of old people+pain medicine. Soon fever will start and liquied gathers in lungs and boom she is dead.

According to the USMCSC last study prior 2017:
>18% - 19% respond to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight, more less 56132.5 &%

Somebody should go sneeze on her. At least get her as many germ filled visitors as possible.

Yep. Worked in a nursing home for 2 years and it takes very little.

>she's kicking herself for trying to retire under a female president

Attached: 1541538596845.gif (245x245, 969K)

Low, but recovery will eat into her energy levels and force her to curtail the usual exercise routine, increasing the risk of more health issues down the line.

She's 85 years old.
Often old people straight up die from falls. She's done. Its over.
3 SEATS
>3 SEATS
3 SEATS
>3 SEATS
3 SEATS
>3 SEATS
3 SEATS
>3 SEATS
3 SEATS
>3 SEATS

Now I feel bad for her. She needs to put her politics away and just retire. Focus on getting well for her grandkids sake. Maybe her family will tell her she has to stop.

Probably fake news link, but from end of September

smobserved.com/story/2018/09/27/politics/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-will-retire-from-the-us-supreme-court-in-january-2019/3658.html

My grandmother wore shoes that were too tight and her toenail dug into the side of her big toe. She didn't go to the hospital for a year and ended up having to amputate 2 toes.
She now has to wear these flipper type shoes just to balance, and she's lucky to have her foot.

1/5 old bat is more likely to croak in a marathon than doing the country a favor.

this

Same thing happened to my granddad, but it ended up killing him. His body refused to heal, he got an infection and died.

Attached: th-2 copy.jpg (300x168, 5K)

Picking a moderate is a bitch move. STACK THE COURT WITH CONSTITUTIONALISTS WHILE YOU CAN

Is that a fuken Klobb?

Also fall + age = good chance of microstroke.

Microstroke + age = hello Dementia.

>Looks at the Date

You guys predicted Oct 8 and you got Nov 8

Since you were using Julian calendar and the difference in Georgian Calendar of 1000 years ago.

any way -- yeah this old bag is dead in no time with restricted breathing from broken ribs in a hospital full of Flu and MRSA.

Attached: 1*QTRoTJVoVJ8N6kGmCf_a_Q.jpg (1600x1000, 370K)

>55
>11

Attached: 1534995196933.png (422x422, 168K)

Bingo if you haven’t been in medical or around old people it’s hard to imagine but minor bullshit to people even up to their 70’s is deadly for the very elderly

this isn't about ruth, this is a sign
that their power center is failing.

funny she broke THREE ribs
and three on the tree of kaballah
is SATURN. it's a sign, lilith and
satan are falling from power.

◄ Proverbs 24:17 ►

Do not gloat when your enemy falls;
when they stumble, do not let your
heart rejoice,

many limited blessings to the
vampire, she'll live.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (438x570, 175K)

>2012
>0
>1
>2
>shake my cock

Probability = 1. Witness me, brothers.

This IS the beginning of the end, OP. As a Gen X'er, I have no grandparents left, and watched them all die.

Falling with broken/fractured bones IS the indicator that the end is coming. It may not be this incident, but if (((she))) recovers, there will be more incidents to follow...and soon.

An 86 year old falling and breaking 3 ribs chances are near 100%!

Who has the screenshot with quints predicting her death 3 days after midterms? I think there were actually 2 different ones.

Can I get a punished Ginsberg edit

An old lady denied her ribcage

Plus nerve damage. Broken ribs at that age is no joke and being bedridden does take a toll.

Blood clots, bed sores and muscle atrophy. I’m calling she goes septic and passes.

Can’t cure old

Small machine shops in contested Ukraine churn these out to support the war.

Nice trips.
Hope you are right.
RGB needs to go.

>pneumonia
Checked.
Dead by Christmas.

NOT ONLY THAT BUT SHES A JEW!!!

Which makes her an extra weak degenerate scum bag.

Wishing harm to an erderly woman is a leftist tactic
May she recover quickly and take this opportunity to retire

This is the last blow and then she crumbles. Will take a while until the end of Jan or beginning of Feb uring the blizzard in DC and she will succumb to various complications due to this.

Fuck off, fag. She's dead.

Holy shit I forget this AND ITS FUCKING COLD

She is so fucked

If we knew all her meds we could guess; we don't have enough /medfag. Even a collapsed lung would be fixable. The best bet is toxification.

this is the right way to look at it. I hope her health concerns will compel her to retire, and she recovers and lives a nice long life

And with bacteria becoming increased antibiotic resistant, her chances of getting a nosocomial MDRO or MRSA infection rises if she doesn’t have MRSA already.

Shes not going to die of 3 broken ribs in and of itself.
The question is what caused the fall? Is it a sympton of her overall frailty and decline? Was it because of medication? Did she have a stroke? Was it just clumsiness?

I doubt it.

666 million percent;)