Cali shooter

>california
>casually bump into someone at local bar
>bam bam bam you're dead
Explain yourselves burgers.

Attached: GetImage_3_7.jpg (810x456, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

toacorn.com/articles/mall-used-to-conduct-active-shooter-training/
youtube.com/watch?v=UQKAelTt5_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

California isn’t part of the US, they’re EU lite

fucking based

Cali, should like, ban guns maaaaaaan.

False flag

no hablo ingles

Jewish manufactured false flag

Fucking liberal hippie. CNN gonna have a hard time using this one.

Crazy people do crazy things?

>Florida
>beat someone at a video game in your local bar
>bam bam bam you're dead

shooter was a Jew. Check em

>las vegas
>go to country music festival
>bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam you're dead

>blond head
>blue eyes

Yep.. that's a brown minority alright.

>be californian
>go to local bar to have a good time
>have a few beers and maybe shots
>never return home
the absolute state of california

Attached: fb0.jpg (640x432, 29K)

Literally didn't happen.

Looks like a liberal

Why is it always boomers and drugged up teenagers doing this?

Thought he was middle Easter

>Heavily tattooed
>Targets Country bar
>LA

My money has always been on antifa

>US
>exist
>bam bam bam you're dead
Explain yourselves burgers.

Attached: get shot.png (293x124, 18K)

>order shot
>get shot
Don't see the problem desu senpai

He was, until the FBI got there

>Utoya
>Go to commie youth meetup
>Bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam bam

heh this is what you get for being a liar with language. A blonde blue hair man is a true minority with less 2% globally but you faggots had to side with nonwhites so now you can’t even use minority appropriately.

some liberal dipshit is going to blame this on guns as usual. but let me tell you like I wrote in another thread that this has nothing to do with guns but unhinged lunatics using them.

>09
shooter confirmed for goyim

another crazed trumper that went on a spree. what a surprise

>Liberals and commies getting the bullet

Attached: 1539362352025.jpg (604x358, 85K)

>finland
>exist
>nobody cares

nah, it was conservacucks that got shot. Apparently he was a hardcore Trumper that hated neocons and conservacucks

Does he look white to you? To me he looks white.

Attached: cali_shooter.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

> valid criticism of U.S.
> 'that's not real U.S.'

Never change, burgos.

Attached: 27bad7f7cadfa760142cd0f84e163653c827960fe6cdbf84d0d0ca07f63bcc65.jpg (637x637, 44K)

US culture plays a big part, but the fact is there are unhinged lunatics everywhere and only in Burgerland do they regularly kill normies.

how did he get a gun in cali i thought they were banned for white males. then again its just cali where all the fruits and nuts live.

>conservacucks in california
>hardcore trumper in california
You are glowing faggot

everyone i've met who was visiting from california had nothing but criticism about my state and my town. i hate those arrogant shitbags so much. they really do act like europeans.

>Crazy people do crazy things.
>Crazy people get guns.
>Crazy people do crazy things with guns.

Oh and for all you "hurrrdurrr Cali has strict gun laws" morons.
Who the fuck said they can track and therefore stop individual sales?

Ian Long is his name.

Looks like le comped sushi man xDD

>Explain yourselves burgers.
>implying all burgers are white

If you didn't know already, only white men carry out angry impulse shootings like this. It's how they "assert" themselves in a society in which they feel is systematically emasculating men (obviously not true because black men are still overly "masculine" despite these so-called non-existent stigmas.)

Attached: rs_634x845-181106034853-634.idris-elba-sexiest-man-alive.11618.jpg (634x845, 91K)

California is not a part of the US.

>being this dumb

Attached: 1526381542244.gif (500x382, 167K)

So you’re saying California needs stricter gun laws?

gun laws are irrelevant when you can just bring all your legal guns that you bought from costco in Alabama

>only white men carry out angry impulse shootings like this.
That is obviously not true however the question is should all people have the right to own guns?

Quit spreading lies shill

Attached: 1541684708826.jpg (600x363, 48K)

gun laws are irrelevant when you can just bring all your guns that you bought from mexico into america

Guns would have stopped this

toacorn.com/articles/mall-used-to-conduct-active-shooter-training/
SHOOTER DRILLS IN 1000s OAKS A YEAR AGO

Attached: it-s-never-an-accident-star-of-david-mossad-shirt.jpg (1340x1520, 84K)

>I’ve never bought a gun, but I’m going to speculate on how they’re sold.

Go buy a goddamn gun, you fucking retard. It’s not that easy. Ever heard of NICS? Didn’t think so.

I am sorry. Someone at the bar thought he was middle eastern because he had a beard?

Proof?? Because David Ian Long seems to be another fucking ghost with no social media at all

Yes but do you leave your house and go out to have fun anticipating that someone will shoot you? I don't think so.

They will just say white male. Will not look into their background

Looks like a hobo

nigga that aint him, he's supposed be 28 not 48

Marine Vet, 29-y/o lived with moma. IAN LONG, not sure if David is his middle name.

In 1963 Democrats voted for the community mental health act which more or less ended involuntary institutionalization, and released thousands of mentally ill patients back into society. Today those that should be institutionalized are allowed to instead freely mingle with society despite being the main cause of mass shootings.

White men are the real terrorists.

Attached: 1520214143573.jpg (439x594, 36K)

He looks Jewish

see
Flood a place with heroin and you do not think you will end up with more addicts?

Attached: you nignoramous.jpg (384x432, 39K)

So he’s a left wing nut. Got it

I bought a rifle at a sports authority here in NY. Took all of about 10 minutes.

The bar shot up was in a consevative area and hosted country-western bands and did comedy shows. Possibly conservative comedy? Liberal shot up his local perceived Trump supporter hangout like the Vegas shooter going ham on a country music concert.

Justin Long is a jew

Attached: 1541391534873.jpg (796x719, 141K)

he's not white if that is him
he's got nigger genes.
just another cain.
he's most likely fake
jew kike amalekite
doing blood ritual for
lilith and satan.

thousand oaks

oaks are a symbol
of Zeus the messiah

thousand is about
his one thousand
year reign.

see what's going on
assholes? spiritual
war.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQKAelTt5_k

Attached: Proof of Zeus.jpg (1920x1080, 791K)

>lindybeige finally snaps after someone misidentified a Stug as a Panzer

commiefornians aren't even people

How do you know that?

Attached: Squat.png (844x1157, 69K)

Just ask the Eagles of Death Metal

I know a fucking guntard who kept his guns in a safe at his business.
Guess what?
Someone broke into his business and stole all 12 hand guns.
Now they are who knows where, doing who knows what.

Nice. What brand air rifle bb gun? Pumped or compressed?

This is a 29 year old? He looks 49.

Saw his dick and he looks jewey and he worked with that jew director that prefers working with as many jews as possible.

How could this happen how could someone steal that’s against the law

He looks like a Jew and Long is a Hebrew last name

Try reading it again, fag. Described the shooter as Middle Eastern looking WITH a beard.

Looks like your standard psychotic liberal.

cool it with the anti-semitic regards. ITT we only search for the truth. If he is a filthy hooknose then please confirm it.

He really does. He looks like a dirty guy that sits around and smokes weed all day while wearing one of those tacky pull over hispanic hoodies without a undershirt, board shorts and flip flops. Typical stoner liberal look.

a ruger 1022 .
My SKS I bought off a guntard who (no surprise) needed money.
No background check no nothing.
He needed the money to by an AK that he bought right in front of me over the counter.
No back ground check nor waiting period.
Right over the counter at a local gun store.

>California
Well there’s your problem

Hmmmm we really need to finish this incomplete phenotype infographic

Attached: 1518293501635.jpg (640x480, 112K)

So report the gun store for breaking the law

shooter had ptsd

Vets usually don't go around killing random kids when they snap. Unfortunately they tend to kill themself.

Is that Ian David Long (the gunman) in the image? I can’t find a picture of the guy anywhere

>Thought he was middle Easter
>He was, until the FBI got there
This. Check out out the very first thread. There you will find your answers.

What state?
If you have a permit in some states you don't need a bgc because it gets done when the permit is issued.
I just bought a handgun without having to wait in mn because I have a cc license.

Jews don’t usually have blue eyes (assuming that’s him in the image). He also doesn’t have a jewish name.

>So report the gun store for breaking the law

Like anyone would give a shit. lol
Hey what about sports authority do I report them to?
Or my friend who sold me the sks ?
You don't get it do you?
Ever been to a gun show little boy?
Money desperate guntards that will sell you anything for the right price.
And this is in NY where there are "strict" gun laws.
I bet in hick states you can buy a hand gun with a loaf of bread.

Do middle eastern people have blue eyes? The shooter is almost certainly White.

Where is this dude's social media? Where are people getting this image? It just looks like a stock photo of a crazy white guy.

>implying that wasn't a good thing

Google california shooter

>california
was probably onions latte shots

its funny how Trump tries to protect america from the evil and mean immigrants and terrorists but americas biggest danger are americans themself

sweet bitter irony

I already said in NY you fucking can't read a thread moron.
These were long guns and all you need is a drivers license.
You know like the weapons that are used in mass shootings.
Like the one that is ITT.

Attached: errrffffff.jpg (240x196, 9K)