Islam

Feels so good to be in a country with virtually no Muslims. Discuss.

Attached: real-islam-bomb-fuse.jpg (720x515, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

a.doko.moe/divklm.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

me too, no nigas, no muslims,

Nice, amigo.

can't refute that, my life is shit

I'm sorry Nils, you're always welcome to visit. And be happy you aren't in Sweden.

Based Kotany

>Discuss
Discuss about what? Feelings?

I'm jelly but on the other hand you have too many Pajeets.

Hey bro, was really happy to visit Croatia for the first time this summer. Enjoyed the beautiful beaches and the people were really friendly also. Next spring I'll be visiting Plitvice. Any other places you would recommend?

Please help

Attached: diversity-is-our-strength-03.png (983x2709, 1.87M)

Actually I am Dutch but I'm visiting my parents who emigrated to Zala this year. Gypsies are annoying, but nowhere near as degenerate as Marokkanen.

The US only has 1.1% muslim. About 3.45 million, sounds like a lot to some, but not in a nation of 320 million. We actually have more jews than muslims in the US.

Pajeets are alot better than niggers or black people. At least they work

Yes, tell us your feelings.

He's talking about gypsies though, the lowest of Pajeets.

When we start getting our shootings of peace, I'm moving to Hungary.

fuck this country

You're alright though, Polebro. Nearly as redpilled as Hungary. And sexy women.

Yeah, how're you schaffing these days though?

But the government is a traitorous one, has been importing nigs from the very beggining and hiding behind the anit-immigrant narrative.

I haven't seen a single one in my entire career. I met a jew once though.

I can't even imagine the feeling.

imo it sucks I really would like Islam

IL?

>my life is shit
B-but all those nice wages and gibs you get from your oil bucks harald, why are you not happy? All the Playstations, sugared coffee and the latest mobile phones you want - you can get.
Shoosh and be happy little consumer now!

>no muslims, no jews
>mestizo majority is relatively homogeneous
>niggers make up 10% of the population but are all segregated to a godforsaken region of the country, barely ever see any blacks in real life
>native americans, which make 1,5% of the population live deep in their jungles as druglord's slaves
Country may not be white, but can't say i dislike how race relationships work
There's a bunch of venezuelans soiling our gene pool, though. And nobody is going to stop them. How did it come to this? Why is massive migration undermining nation-states all around the globe simultaneously?

>no Muslims

No education, health care and prosperous future either.

No muslims though

What's so bad about health care here? Also plenty of people do well in Hungary.

yea and whole overpopulation bullshit, just stop sending food to these rats in africa and india.

Attached: 18282935_world-map-of-countries-with-smaller_fcec42b1_m.jpg (640x336, 37K)

Fuck off Björn, even your prisons are better than my house.

Attached: Norway.png (1980x1646, 1.88M)

I'd kill to get into one of those

Not that hard actually.
We sent immigrants to you.
They come back next week.
And even brought some Hungarians with them, because even they can't stand to stay in your country.
My neighbourhood is full of Poles and Hungarians.

Nice try pinche negro

god i wish that were me

a.doko.moe/divklm.webm

I would recommend continental dishes in eastern regions (especially Baranya) instead of sea """food""", but it's basically a watered-down version of Hungary

that will change
all white are cowards

t.prison room in norway looks better than yours
(I'm a nonwealthy student)

No mudslimes is fine.

I agree. Living in Germany/France/Britain must be hell on earth.

Can I PLEASE immigrate lawfully? I promise to learn your language, culture and obey laws. I am 22 caucasian male from texas who votes republican. Only think I ask is to bring my AR15 with me. I think I can show you Hungarians our 2nd amendment isnt a problem like the jews in MSM say it is.

Nekunk is vannak gondjaink, my brother

Attached: 1538408477674.jpg (999x625, 179K)

it's easier to fix a state than to fix a religion