DID JEFF SESSIONS RESIGN OR WAS HE FIRED?

NO ONE WILL GIVE ME A STRAIGHT ANSWER BUT IT'S AN IMPORTANT DISTINCTION AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1497387086366.jpg (350x410, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdBfEitRoNw
foxnews.com/politics/michael-cohen-admits-violating-campaign-finance-laws-in-plea-deal-agrees-to-3-5-year-sentence
foxnews.com/politics/paul-manafort-pleads-guilty-agrees-to-cooperate-in-deal-with-mueller-team
fox2now.com/2017/12/01/flynn-charged-with-one-count-of-making-false-statement/
wsj.com/articles/mueller-probes-flynns-role-in-alleged-plan-to-deliver-cleric-to-turkey-1510309982
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read his literally resignation letter lazy faggot

Told to resign or be publicly fired. It's usually a professional courtesy to save face.

Attached: 1541607885910.jpg (732x960, 121K)

I concur with this faggot

He got his job done as planned and now it's time for not-so-nice-guy

He most likely resigned in 2017 (see not dated resignation). But WH and Trump waited for the midterms and a solid Senate majority.

If ag is fired, line of succession is used and Rosenstein would be ag.

Since Trump was able to pick his own replacement logic dictates that sleepy resigned and was not fired.

Go buy some IQ you're about 30 short.

Everybody knows he "resigned" on pressure from Trump. Trump hated him for recusing himself and rightfully so.

His resignation letter to Trump litterally starts with "At your request, I am simitting my resignation".
So he was told to resign or be fired.

"at your request, I am submitting my resignation"

trump has always been frustrated about his slow progress regarding mueller

Nah, if he was fired, Rosenstein would've been made Acting AG. Since he resigned, Trump got to install his toady Whitaker, effectively ending the Mueller's Russia probe unless the Dems force it's revival in the house in January.
Which is why Trump extended that "olive branch" to the Dems in his post midterms speech. Basically saying; "don't revive this and I'll play ball, otherwise I'll shit the bed just to spite you".
The guy is so corrupt it's not even funny. He's tried to kill an active investigation into himself and non of his base cares because he makes libtards angry.

He was firesigned

So corrupt they couldn’t find anything on him in 2 years....

tbf, i don't care because there has never been any proof that Trump has ever done anything wrong in his entire life

Pretty based if you ask me. Bongs have the most corrupt gov in history and you're talking about Trump as if this behavior is new and shocking to you

Actually, we dont care because we hate you, specifically

There is NO RIFT between Trump and Sessions. Sessions will not be fired.

He's a genius, you see. A criminal mastermind the likes of which the world has not seen outside a movie theater

he was told to resign so he resigned like a lil bitch

Attached: 1526058371725.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Link to this speech?

I know you do, so what?

Sessions was the Deep State Spy in the campaign. When Trump found out it sort of soured their relationship.

Sessions served at the leisure of the President. So will the next. I do.

Libtards all believe they know what Trump is thinking. They don’t realize this is classic “projection” but they ARE libtards, after all.

He was forced to resign. That's basically like your boss telling you that if you don't resign, he will fire you. It makes for better optics than just outright firing someone.

>give me your resignation or I will fire you
I don’t really think there’s much of a non-semantical difference

Being AG 'told to resign' = fired, he was

he's going to get away with everything he wants, because he knows how to manipulate the media. Nobody really cares, and yes, I'm seething because the Dems can't even win when they win.

the aggressiveness with which he has done this shows how afraid he really is of what the investigation might reveal. We may never even see what's in the investigation. The wheels of Justice move slowly, but the executive branch moves fast.

On Fox they used both terms within the same segment last night on two different occasions.

Attached: 1541301591515.jpg (888x1024, 106K)

have you tried not being retarded?

Attached: sdasd.png (649x199, 11K)

>spoonfeeding
youtube.com/watch?v=TdBfEitRoNw

Ok well a lot of other places are reporting he was fired so

It makes a big difference

If he was fired with cause congress can investigate it but if it was amicable and he merely resigned

Totally different story

Attached: DrbV4N0XcAEzRF8.jpg (1139x405, 51K)

He was asked to resign.

underrated

>Charges haven't been revealed yet

Clearly this means Trump is completely innocent!

You know his former campaign manager, personal lawyer, and former national security adviser are all cooperating with the FBI, right?

Why should a president have to put up with an AG that actively works to undermine his authority and refuses to do anything useful? Dems have been making fun of Sessions since he was appointed, now they want to bitch when Trump actually gets someone useful in the position. Also your country is an orwellian shithole, if that hasn't been pointed out enough.

Ah cool a 2 hour video thanks bud.

You need to get your info from some source besides CNN. Seriously.

What don't you faggot understand about working for the President? He owes you nothing and you bitch when he takes that away and offers something better. WTF?

Attached: newguy.jpg (1200x675, 390K)

Like you have anything better to do. Enjoy :^)

>IT'S AN IMPORTANT DISTINCTION
the entire nation wanted him gone

>effectively ending the Mueller's Russia probe
because a lot was coming out of that project, issuing arrest warrants for foreign nationals, thats worth 50 million when our roads and bridges are crumbling

heh even fox news has said that plenty of people in his campaign are cooperating with the fbi. many indictments already handed out. Roger Stone's grand jury still hearing evidence.

but keep your head in the sand, fool.

Seizing Manafort's illegally obtained assets has more than paid for the investigation.

Also, Flynn, Cohen, and Manafort are not foreign nationals. They were part of Trump's administration.

you cannot arrest a sitting president period

What is factually incorrect about my statement?

Cohen, Flynn, and Manafort are cooperating with the FBI.

Stop living in your fantasy world.

the whole thing is a big shitshow distraction that even hardcore lefties know is total bullshit

until Mueller explains why he didn't act on insider trading during the 9/11 commission he is a traitor worthy of rope

somebody has to explain that shit or, he will continue to be viewed as a rogue broom closet bandit who has gone dirty

No one resigns.

foxnews.com/politics/michael-cohen-admits-violating-campaign-finance-laws-in-plea-deal-agrees-to-3-5-year-sentence

foxnews.com/politics/paul-manafort-pleads-guilty-agrees-to-cooperate-in-deal-with-mueller-team

fox2now.com/2017/12/01/flynn-charged-with-one-count-of-making-false-statement/

Yep, looks like nothing to me

Attached: 1540778927055.jpg (640x622, 43K)

Oh look

and
have disappeared from the thread when I present facts.

Neither Cohen nor Manafort were part of the administration LOL. Keep ginning up your NPC vagina hat armies with lies though

Every single Mueller indictment has been a fraud on the public and a perversion of justice. Every last one

"Fruit of a poisonous tree" mean anything to you egghead?

yeah you can expect truth from people with a gun to their head

OK sure

Well done Demitri 10 rubles to you

>have disappeared from the thread when I present facts.
your facts rest on the idiotic premise that our government is not corrupt in it's current form

Sessions was also the only one for hardline immigration reform. Enjoy your open borders you ninnies

Tell me einstein, why arent your vagina hats raging and protesting the deep and twisted conflicts of interest that ROD ROSENSTEIN has had since the day Sessions recused himself and he appointed Mueller???? If Mueller was ever actualy pursuing obstruction of justice aganst Trump for having lawfully fired Comey (and he was FIRED), then Rod Rosenstein was the KEY witness in that matter. Even still, Rosenstein was part of the DOJ small group compiling the phony FISA application based on the Steele dossier used to commit fraud on the FISC to obtain the Page surveillance warrant.

So simply I ask again: if you are all so outraged about this Whitaker guy not also recusing himself, why were you all NEVER mad about Rosenstein not recusing himself?

Trump wanted him to resign, and he did, and the reason Trump wanted him gone is because partly the Russia shit, and Trump is about to BTFO the democrats and gain their votes by legalizing marijuana federally(Sessions was vehemently against it). As soon as word got out that Sessions was out, marijuana stock skyrocketed

He was fired for daring to resign.

Attached: 1538862641184.jpg (247x313, 14K)

>picking nits about my word choice

Both were deeply involved with the campaign and Trump. Cohen was his lawyer for years and handled all sorts of campaign related (illegal hush payments) work.
Manafort has worked with Trump for years and literally had a condo in Trump tower. He picked Pence as VP for Trump.

Some day you'll see the truth come out, and I hope you'll be willing to admit that you were wrong.

people would be highly concerned about the safety of our nuclear weapons program if I had ever contacted anybody in Russia

And none were charged for anything related to the campaign. Is that being too nitpicky for you as well?

>Both were deeply involved with the campaign and Trump
yeah and Flynn and his son were tweeting a lot of shit about PG and got targeted

strange, so curious who is selected to be hammered

>DID JEFF SESSIONS RESIGN OR WAS HE FIRED?

he could not un-recuse himself to the Muller investigation, now the new acting AG has oversight, it was a strategic move, smart move by Trump administration, dems freaking out

to be fair how long did the Starr thing go on for 6 years? even though Starr and Clinton were frat bros

Trump demanded he resign, so both

>(illegal hush payments)
You mean the totally legal NDAs like the one that was violated by the whore and her pimp?

>dems freaking out
maybe, who cares, when are they going to rebrand this racist shit obviously not working for them

It literally can't be both lol nice try tho

who cares about the sex bullshit with Trump, they were both adults, focus on other crimes that are more serious, how much money does this government waste with it's political priorities at the expense of public safety?

The special counsel has kept all the politically explosive charges under wraps. Flynn has only been publicly charged and pled for lying to the FBI, but he's been cooperating for a long time. Clearly they have more dirt on him.

Manafort did fucktons of illegal shit, but they have kept all the Trump-related stuff under wraps.

Just wait and see. Roger Stone will probably
be indicted in the next few weeks too.

Also the FISA application was based on a drunk idiot rambling to an Australian diplomat along with tips from intelligence sources, not the Steele Dossier. Numerous officials have said so under oath.

jimmy thinks so

Attached: god-mode.jpg (261x193, 13K)

When you take off your NPC horse blinders for a minute you realize Trump is (1) the cleanest President in terms of past shadiness and (2) the most transparent President in terms of how he operates the WH

Illegal because they fall under the definition of campaign contributions

resignation means a temporary replacement can be made without confirmation. this replacement can do whatever. declassification, assigning duties etc...

Attached: 1414868899863.jpg (385x383, 19K)

BBC was reporting this afternoon he was fired.

>The special counsel has kept all the politically explosive charges under wraps. Flynn has only been publicly charged and pled for lying to the FBI, but he's been cooperating for a long time. Clearly they have more dirt on him.
Flynn was literally targeted by Barack Obama Peter Strzok and Andrew McCabe as a personal vendetta for Flynn having spoke out about DIA analysts mid east reports about ISIS being watered down and/or suppressed (the reason Obama fired Flynn) and for having defended a female FBI agent named Robin Gritz who was harrassed at work by Andrew McCabe

Andrew McCabe testified under penalty of perjury to the OIG that the FISA warrant would never have been approved were it not for the Steele dossier which made up the corpus of the application (it had previously been rejected in June 2016 when it did not include the Steele portion that was later added in October 2016)

Flynn is also in deep shit because of his role in the Turkish kidnapping plot:

wsj.com/articles/mueller-probes-flynns-role-in-alleged-plan-to-deliver-cleric-to-turkey-1510309982

You realize Obama's 08 campaign was issued the largest FEC fine in history right? and the SEC identified 85 million of laundered money from overseas that came into the Clinton 16 campaign? you do know all this, right?

I didn't work my ass off to get Trump into office because I don't like him, but I feel like Trump's base having an open conversation about Trump's flaws only improved his chances as a candidate, when you admit to Trump's flaws honestly it takes striking power away from his enemies because their retard talking points sound like lies when you've already discussed honestly the downsides of your candidate, this is part of how Trump won

yes he's the cleanest we've seen in a minute, even cleaner than Kennedy, even if he takes money from Russian gangsters and got his professional start in the real estate game from Meyer Lansky

Flynn has done literally nothing wrong his entire career. He is a patriot hence why he has been targeted for permanent takedown (won't work)

He was told to resign, which is a common courtesy tactic to let them save face, so when they go to their next job they can say "I wasn't fired, I resigned."

>Flynn has done literally nothing wrong his entire career.
he tweeted about pizzagate is wrong apparently

That sounds like standard operating procedure for executives in big government or big business. Helps to ensure a smooth transition as well. I liked that Sessions letter was so warm and gracious and Trump even wished him well and thanked him for his service on Twitter. Clearly no animus between those two

Yes, I'm aware. How does that have anything to do with the Mueller investigation? I don't give a shit about Obama or Shillary.

>Flynn has done literally nothing wrong his entire career

Then why has he pled guilty to lying to the FBI?

And what additional leverage do they have on him so that he cooperates? Clearly he's guilty of more.

I just want to make sure you understand the rank hypocrisy baked in to all your posts ITT bro. You hammer Trump for nothing and are blind to your side's over the top criminality

And tell me why he was indicted December 2017 and its now approaching December 2018 and his sentencing has been delayed 8 times so far. Or why the judge originally "assigned" to his case was a literal FISA court judge with a documented personal friendship with dirty cop Peter Strzok? You seem to know and don't say it's because he's flipped on Trump. Had Flynn told prosecutors anything of value against Trump it would have been used against him and the R's in midterms that just passed

Trump told him to resign, the implication was, if he didn't resign, he was going to be fired.

Typically in high profile government positions they do resignations because wealthy/connected people don't want to be told they were "fired" from whatever job they had.

Was asked to resign. Says so on his resignation letter.
You are asked to resign if you refuse, you get shit canned.

(You) sound like a cuck.

Attached: Donald_G20_Summit_dinner.gif (320x180, 1.2M)

Look up the "tu quoque: logical fallacy aka "whataboutism".
Saying "yeah, well your side is bad too" is not an argument.

Unlike Comey, Mueller decided to act properly and according to DOJ guidelines by not releasing anything prior to the midterms. Now that the midterms are over, expect new charges within the next few weeks.

Definitely not saying my side is bad too. I told you Trump is the cleanest president since Herbert Hoover. He's done literally nothing wrong, nor did anyone as part of his campaign, nor did Flynn in his short tenure as NSA

I'm pointing out everything you accuse Trump and or his associates of is pure 1000% projection of the actual criminality that was engaged in and never properly investigated/prosecuted/punished that occurred during the single most corrupt administration in US history, the two Obama terms

It doesn't matter what actually happened. CNN's narrative is that he was fired. Orange Man Bad.

ffs, "cleanest president since Herbert Hoover"

His direction to Michael Cohen to pay Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal (via American Media) is a clear campaign finance violation, and implicates Trump for 2 felony counts.

Trump's personal lawyer has pled guilty to this and will serve prison time. Trump is implicated. How do you reconcile that?

Libtard tears are so delicious

shoo shoo reddit

Felony counts now you're really having a laff. 130,000 campaign finance violation would result in about a 250.00 fine

>Then why has he pled guilty to lying to the FBI?
wow the SS gestapo secured a conviction, how surprising

Are you disputing the fact that Michael Cohen pled guilty to 2 felony counts because of these payments?

Here are the charges against Cohen:
Unlawful corporate contributions
Prosecutors charged Cohen with willfully causing an unlawful corporate contribution from about June 2016 through about October 2016.

Number of counts: 1

Maximum prison sentence per count: 5 years
Maximum term of supervised release per count: 3 years
Maximum fine per count: $250,000, and a $100 mandatory special assessment

Excessive campaign contributions
Prosecutors charged Cohen with making an excessive campaign contribution on Oct. 27, 2016.

Number of counts: 1

Maximum prison sentence per count: 5 years
Maximum term of supervised release per count: 3 years
Maximum fine per count: $250,000, and a $100 mandatory special assessment