So ummm when is Trump gonna pass a bill that builds the wall?

So ummm when is Trump gonna pass a bill that builds the wall?

Attached: 4726ed22fa686aeb06c9573a9296b23af831e5f5.jpg (1678x562, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/08/17/contractor-progress-border-wall-new-mexico/
promiseskept.com/
magapill.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not much chance of that now with the House controlled by the Globalist.
His only option is to use the military budget for a wall.

>His only option is to use the military budget for a wall.

Yeah I'm sure Pelosi is gonna get on that.

Weed will be legalized and the taxes will be used to build the wall
Lib heads will implode

>Weed will be legalized and the taxes will be used to build the wall

Oh yeah I'm sure Trump, GOP, and the big pharma donors who control them will get right on that. I mean they didn't do it when they were in power, so they will do it now!

There is no wall, Trump won't be relected, and the illegal population overwhelms US society.

1st of all, I was memeing
2nd of all, they will in time for 2020

Trump has already expressed his desire to do so. GOP is cucked for Trump right now and will do whatever he wants.
It's also a checkmate for Dems. Are they really going to block a proposal to legalize weed? Over half their entire base consists of weed smoking hippies. They have to go along with it if they don't wanna be pissing them off. If they say fuck it and fight the proposal, they're fucked and the party will be yet again fractured.

Wew lad

Attached: IMG_20181108_043842.jpg (1285x1076, 203K)

>they will in time for 2020

GOP and Trump are spending all of their day sucking big pharma cock. I don't think you know this user, but the US is an oligarchy, and the big pharma is the one lobbying to keep weed illegal.

That's the black pill

She can't stop that except by not funding the military at all.

I don't think you know how Congress or laws are enacted you little faggot.

They literally just passed legislation that harms big pharma dummy. Now doctors can verbay offer you cheaper alternatives to name brand medication. Prior to the bill doctors were not authorized to do that and they had to sell you the name brand based on the hospital.

>They literally just passed legislation that harms big pharma dummy.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Is this supposed to be legislation like the Patriot Act or Clean Air Act that turn out to be shit written by lobbyists?

pls just have turrets installed on the border.
less cost, more effective (just gun down anyone without a chip or something)

>Trump
>doing anything like that

Remember when Trump was ranting about a caravan coming to invade? Where the fuck is he now all of a sudden talking about that?

THE WALL IS ALREADY BUILT
A GREAT BIG WALL
AND IT IS MADE OF MEMES!

Attached: 1533864710610.gif (373x324, 2.98M)

>When will a jewish puppet be true to his word

Never

Attached: 1541184074781.jpg (362x314, 24K)

If the dems refuse to fund the wall I'm sure Trump can find ways to make them suffer intolerably for the entire remainder of his presidency. With the senate, the supreme court, and EO at his disposal there are countless ways to screw them over and shit on their voting block.

Right after he sends Hillary to prison

where we're going we don't need bills

Attached: 88888888888888888.jpg (2000x1000, 267K)

I like that

Yes like he made the GOP suffer for holding it up during his first two years.

Wait, no....

Are you legit comparing some jew puppet to based Hitler? Are you a liberal?

>Trump
>the legislature
are you retarded

Ah yes I remember when Trump endorsed that bill Stephen Miller wrote only to never talk about it ever again.

That's possible but he's got a lot fewer enemies in his own party now. He's also got a reputation to uphold.

>That's possible but he's got a lot fewer enemies in his own party now.

Yes and now he's got zero legislative agenda outside of campaigning for 2020.

What's he gonna run on?

>I WILL BUILD THE WALL, I MEAN IT THIS TIME

Uh, pretty sure getting the wall funded would be beneficial to his campaign, and that failing to do so would be detrimental.

>and that failing to do so would be detrimental.

Failing to do so means nobody is voting for Trump in 2020

It's really simple user: Politician promises x, politician does not do x, therefore voters do not vote for politician.

I think you saw what happened in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania (that gave Trump his election victory btw) do to Republicans this year.

So you admit that your point was complete bullshit then?

>So you admit that your point was complete bullshit then?

Not sure what you mean user. What point are you talking about?

He couldn't do it in super majority, he cannot do it now.

TRUMP IS VIRGIN NOT A CHAD

When they replace trump in 6 years, they will just increase the supreme court size.HE HAS DONE NOTHING TO STOP THE DEMS

>When they replace trump in 6 years,

That implies he gets reelected, which I have yet to see any evidence he can even do that.

>Yes and now he's got zero legislative agenda outside of campaigning for 2020.
This one. If building the wall is necessary to get re-elected why the hell would he avoid doing it?

the wall is already done buddy, it just has stealth technology so you can't see it

house is lost, presidency is secured. Dems will investigate, bee seen as obstructionists, strengthening his base, while causing dems to want to distance themselves from obstructionist house.

>presidency is secured.

>no wall means the presidency is secured

Yes I voted for Trump to campaign for four years straight

Unironically this.

DO YOU THINK TRUMP'S VOTING BASE VOTED FOR TRUMP TO BETRAY THEM LIKE THIS? YOU THINK WE ARE GONNA FORGET THIS?

I voted for a FUCKING WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

that's all I voted for Trump, I voted solely for him to campaign, lose the house in 2018 and lose the senate in 2020

Why? BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING YOU SAID YOU GLOBALIST COCKCSUCKER

he has two years to change the narrative, he will make them forget that he has super majority and couldn't get the wall, stop obnago care, and just call the dems obstructionist and enemies to the people.

Eat shit fudgepacker. You are literally saying Trump's voters are "to dumb" to remember for the first two years of his presidency he had the house and senate and did NOTHING

That'd make him look like a limp dick. Nobody is going to vote for a limp dick.

they are, the dems will run wild and further boost trumps claims legit.

What if he does the eo of the 14th all you fags will forget about it his total failures as a president.

Yeah uhh, still waiting. WTF DON

>they are,

Ok fagboi, I will definitely remember this in 2020 in my swing state of Pennsylvania. You like to make fun of me for wanting a politician to do what they say? Well let's see how you feel when I vote D just to give a middle finger to the GOP and Trump?

fuck a wall, what the fuck is a wall going to do you realize that we figured out how to climb walls millions of years ago? how about a fleet of drones patrolling the border now that would be effective. thermal imaging, much better than a wall.

The wall is a meme. All he has to do is send a message by BTFOing that caravan. Prove he isn't fucking around.

Why do you keep saying "super majority"? He never had 60 votes in the senate, and repubs were just barely controlling the house. Fuck off with that shit.

Are people really so ignorant that they do not know the basics of the legislative process in this country?

Did you sleep throughout the entirety of school or did you drop out before 4th grade?

>There is no wall, Trump won't be relected, and the illegal population overwhelms US society.
Literally the exact same rhetoric in 2016. it isn't true then and it isn't true now you unironic blackedpill retard shill.

This is highly ironic coming from you.

never

trump was put in place to create even more anti-white male resentment and to grab guns notice how mass shootings has exploded since trump

they are planing a mass slaughter like they did in russia 100 years ago once america has been disarmed

most likely they control trump with some pedo stuff related to epstein
that seems to be their preferred way of controlling their puppet goyim

after RBG is kill

>wall still doesn't exist
>ITS NOT TRUE YOU LLLLIBERAL

Yes because if she doesn't then the dems will look like retard when Trump will hammer all the useless budget that the dems will cook up(like the investigation) and strengthen his base further.

Literally being retarded, the Obama mandate did exactly that and he just destroyed.

See above

So you literally have no argument and is a monumental retard, good call. Do you even look at political news user? Did the dems defeat really made you this butthurt user?

Military are now building barbed wire around the border. That's reality retard

Retarded again, literally almost all who opposed him just their seat during the midterm

It has to pass to congress first you retard.

>zero legislative agenda
First of all you're a retard as I've objectively proven numerous of time, 2nd you do not have any proof this, and 3rd the dems only gained 29 seats so far, which is a far cry compared to the Obama super majority defeat in 2010. He still have legislative power and come 2020 he will retake the House again

Not going to argue against this retarded contradictory post

touche, you've yet to post proof that he will be defeated when all trend point to him being reelected dumbass.

But there is a wall you motherfucking retard
dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/08/17/contractor-progress-border-wall-new-mexico/

>did NOTHING
promiseskept.com/
magapill.com/
So basically are legit dumbass retard who can't even read, research or even think for their lives and just shill endlessly in hope the board will turn to their side. Hey retards, we can see that

And the retard reveal his intent, wonderful.

See above you retard

Now that I BTFO all the shill itt, lets see what retarded non argument they can come up with.

its a good bi-partison move now that the shitlibs control the house

Attached: 1530331576840.jpg (380x285, 19K)

Attached: build it.jpg (1920x1080, 755K)

WHERE
THE
FUCK
IS
MY
WALL