White people won't exist in the next 100 years

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children." This has been my guiding motto since the first day I read it. However, with the inability of whites to maintain even a population at replacement levels and the influx of immigrants into white countries a very terrifying thought occuRred to me; Though raising them and teaching them properly I may ensure my children and even grandchildren will help to perpetuate the existence of the white race, but after I have departed my mortal coil, how can I be sure that one of my female descendants won't lay on her back ,legs spread wide moaning in delight as Tyrone empties his African jungle milk into her womb, his nigger tadpoles racing for her Aryan egg.

What is going to be the future of our race? I am afraid. I am afraid.

Attached: 1540046784287.png (1080x1231, 595K)

there is 1-1.1 billion europeans in this world, it's impossible they will all go extinct within 100 years

This civilization will fall.

Attached: 1480113206157.jpg (1371x1364, 609K)

People won't exist in 20 years because global warming will make the entire world an ocean.

>implying the nogs would have enough food for that population

They'll still be referred to as minorities

Good. Best thing for everyone involved

It's your own damn fault. You let us in. You stopped having babies. Your women just can't resist us. Face it whites are a dying race.

3/4 of the population...not 1/4

>le subtle racemixing concern troll
sage, do not respond, hide thread, call the cops, etc

Good. Fuck white people.
BLACK age now.

OP's pic looks like an Economist infographic. We will sterilize the AfriCANTs just fine

Attached: fyuldtyd.png (935x717, 70K)

Do those number account for homemade genocide?

nah we are headed into the hollow earth

>People won't exist in 20 years because global warming will make the entire world an ocean.
Bruh we prepared for that decades ago

Attached: waterworld_1995_10_5737.jpg (300x450, 51K)

stop feeding the niggers

You have no idea how evil ways can be devised to eradicate whites by the end of the century. Mandatory castration for whites will be enacted by 2040 and then voluntary suicide will be celebrated by 2050.
Civilization will collapse as whites disappear, Africans reliant on feed and welfare transfer from 1st world, will starve and their population count will drop to a tenth of their peak in 2050. Chinese will enslave the rest. By 2150 non-Chinks will have nostalgia for the time when Whites ruled the world.

Attached: shoot.jpg (796x1152, 185K)

Ivan, you are letting shitskins fuck your wife now?

This is just reality, white boy. Black men are breeding with white women to create healthy, genetically diverse children. It's called evolution. Do you think this is happening because of some imaginary bogeyman that's promoting white genocide? Lol. This is happening because BM/WF couples produce more genetically robust children that are adapt to our increasingly harsh environment and world; the literal ushering in of a more biologically adept race for the future to come; a superior race.

Attached: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_bfyja46atds0c8gw8c0wos08o_640.png (613x345, 398K)

This is what I’m thinking. These projections ignore the very real possibility of mass starvation and dehydration as the continent fails to produce enough food and potable water for its people. Like, it’s a problem +already+, what are they going to do when the population doubles?

what if I feed them cyanide KFC

Ive seen this pasta before and its terrible, my italian mother would have a heart attack if she saw it. bless her.

Go live in an igloo somewhere cold. Niggers can't stand cold places.

>what are they going to do when the population doubles?

Tax your ass.

>Niggers can't stand cold places.
I beg to differ, they are very capable of surviving here

Those children are from white-bred black women

Attached: 1529510057936.jpg (900x1100, 415K)

Do North Caucasians count as shitskins?

It isn't that birth populations in the West are really that bad at all. The problem is that birth rates in Africa are exploding and actually it's simply not sustainable growth because all African countries are living on a lifeline of mass amounts of foreign aid. All aid must be cut, all borders shut, and the Mediterranean guarded. Let Nature run her course.

A nice African isolated pandemic could help.

Fuck. Then it's over.

based chinks will handle the BQ
China will control all of Africa

Wrong. Black African population reached its peak in 200 and the rate of increase is quite low right now.

You sound like a fuckin lunatic

i remember reading nigglets in Sweden are born with rickets and autism because of mothers' poor exposion to sunrays

This

no, just stop feeding africa and stop giving them litterally all the aid
Its fucking stupid but the logic is this:
"I want this fire to burn out and ive thrown tons of firewood at it, why doesnt it burn out?"

I've read something like that too. Sounds plausible, can't remember the last time I saw the sun.

Kek,
sage

Good, as a white man I support a black world. May the beauty of the black woman never perish from the earth!

perhaps mother nature is coming to your help then

Stop sending aid to africa and it will correct in a decade

>White people won't exist in the next 100 years
Neither will first world countries.

>The Chinese Hegemony has just glassed the entire middle east with their newly unveiled T-Howard cannon
>Only players left are House Putin, the confederation of Mecha Baron Trump, and the Boogabooga swarm
>Chinese offer peace/million-year-alliance on the condition we exterminate the swarm first
>Blossoming eurasian empire (House Hapa) reaches the stars

you forgot the part when chinks try to fry us in gutter oil

Weeeeell, yeah
We may have to eat dogs in space :(

Niggers make the best jewish slaves cuz theyre so fucking stupid.

Examine exhibit A

Sub saharan africa. A shit hole.

africans are our natural allies in the coming rahowa, a war between folk of freedom and asiatic religious hordes, no need to be afraid, together we prevail

This is pasta, but that's not how genetics works. Mixing genes from remote clusters will usually produce offspring that lose the advantages of the genes of their parents, as genes express differently depending on environment and it could actually ruin adaptations.

And who grows all the food? Planets population is going to crash as soon as the seperation starts. Many people have no idea how much food comes out of only a few states in the US