So if Ginsburg dies, will Trump replace her with a centrist to heal the nation or will he go full hard right?

So if Ginsburg dies, will Trump replace her with a centrist to heal the nation or will he go full hard right?

Attached: 1538234108189.jpg (1200x1192, 188K)

He will replace her with a fire breathing fascist.

The whole point in winning the senate was to go to reason, logic and the rule of law.

I'm not so sure. The people want balance. He got a couple of fairly conservative picks, maybe now he'll go for someone in the middle to try to drum up independent support for 2020. You could be right though since so far he seems to mostly care about giving his base what they want.

You havent been paying attention user.

How so? That's why I'm asking.

'heal the nation' lmao what the fuck does that mean.

"kill the googles"

The supreme court already has a conservative majority so he might try to pick a centrist, maybe a left leaning libertarian.
The left is so feral though I dont anything other than the removal of "Cheetos Hitler" will satisfy them.

there is no "middle" between good and evil.

If you eat food and poison, the poison wins.

No, they don’t want balance you fucking r*ddit nigger. It’s an all out war and they want democrats to be in their graves.

You are fool if you think the country wants "balance"; there's a full blown, blatant, open effort to subvert and even overthrow the Constitution. Have you been living in a cave?

Stop being obtuse. Just to make SJWs and the left stop flipping out so much and try to heal some of the divisions and show that he's willing to compromise, to govern for all instead of just his ardent supporters.

He'll put in a scalia-tier justice or negotiate for a centrist justice in exchange for massive immigration reform.

Another far right constitutionalist, in order to heal this country.

It will be Amy Coney Barrett.

>she isn't even dead and the lefties are already at the bargaining stage.
This is going to be great.

He is going to take his uncle's time machine, go back to 1938 Germany, abduct LITERALLY HITLER, and bring him back under the name Al Hortler, and nominate him.

Kavanaugh was the centrist.

It's all right from here!

Roughly a third of politically engaged Americans think like you. The other third is far to the left and the last third is somewhere in the middle, like old people that want tax cuts but also want to keep and strengthen entitlement programs etc. You can't really believe the average American thinks like Jow Forums.

That was the best thread of 2018

Attached: 1538194439631.jpg (644x750, 239K)

He will resurrect Ginsburg, rewire her brain into loving constitution and put her back.

Let them flip out all they want. Eventually, every tantrumming child's outbursts can only be resolved with a solid beating. Then that tantrumming child will learn to behave themselves because they associate their outbursts with the backhand that smacked the black off of them.

If he's smart and actually does want to MAGA then a far right judge is the only choice. Accelerate the left into losing their shit.

2 things.
First, compromise is no longer possible. There is no middle ground left anymore, so appointing someone with bipartisan support is completely impossible. Thus it's a better move strategically to appoint someone that will support you UNLESS you are thinking about the election.
However,
The second thing is that it's not Trump's style. Trump, by and large, doesn't campaign or build support by reaching across the asile. He builds his own base directly. With that in mind I can't see him playing this as a campaign move.
Trump will appoint a right wing justice

God I fucking love this image.

there is so much expression and feels

If Republicans had held the House, it would've been a centrist. I think Trump is on a literal war footing against half of the country right now, and I wish him luck.

>haha if he picks garland well all get along haha
stupid fuck

Hard right fuck commies

I voted for Trump. I just started this thread to have a discussion and hear predictions.

You can't compromise with these people you have to go as hard as you can. Trump sees that Trump knows that. Trump those play some optics, but when it comes to the Supreme Court I'm sure he will make the right decision

The gop has played footsie with the left for decades putting in centerists that betray us while the left always goes hard left and never ever tries to appeas

Fuck that pussy shit

>based willful nigger mama

Attached: 1541048419017.jpg (240x211, 7K)

Hammer down ... fuck the left

No.
If he does that he will be legitimizing the Democrats and leftist behavior from the past 2 years.
You don't give ground to lunatics calling you hitler, creating a russian conspiracy theory to sabotage your government and trying to destroy a man's life for a supreme court pick.
Give them not a inch.

t. concerned Communist who would put in die hard commies in if given the chance

Kavanugh was actually pretty fucking boring and look what happened to him

She will never die fucking goys

Hard right

pro gun pro abortion centrist

RBGs seat will be Trumps Christmas present.

he will appoint the woman or the Indian-American. Cap this.

Attached: RBGBTFO.jpg (1139x718, 288K)

It will be a great bargaining chip to secure reforms to DACA, ACA, wall and birthright citizenship.

It also helps calm lefist frenzy, so it will be a deal that is win, win, win.

>giving his base what they want.
he has ignored the libertarian part of his base

Falling for the centrist meme

It means being a faggot and bending over backwards to appease democrats

Take that democratic bullshit and shove it. I dont give a fuck what most people will be pleased with. Thisnisnt a numbers game. This is about securing the constitution. We need the constitution to prevent the masses from imposing mob rule. Fuck the people, give me a republic, we are at war for the preservation of our republic, no compromise.

Lolol are you high, OP?

In rightful retribution with an even bigger Senate, Trump will select a younger version of Sessions.

For Kavanaugh, mother fuckers

lolbertardians exist to hand elections to Democrats, fuck you all.

The harder to the right, the better. Put goddamn Alex Jones on the court. That would be amazing.

Newfags in this thread don’t get it. Trump is going to double down because the leftists gave him no option. He will elect a conservative. He will use executive powers. He will support Israel for votes. Because there is something you little shitheads forget; winning is not easy. That you do what you must to win.

The only way I'd accept a moderate judge is if Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer negotiated with Donald Trump and offered bipartisan support of some MASSIVE piece of legislation. I don't know what that legislation would be though.

Attached: 1500411457709.jpg (222x293, 19K)

>lets follow the constitution
>who cares about the constitution
Fuck your compromise and look up " moderation fallacy".

You never compromise with the left because it's never enough for them. They corrupt everything

He'll compromise and appoint a woman, Amy Barret.

The US had 70 years of leftist judicial activism. Putting originalists who'll actually follow the fucking law is the only right thing to do. If 1/3 of the country are demonic cunts who will throw a fit if the court doesn't fuck the Constitution to appease them, fuck them

This is madness, neither Kavanaugh nor Gorsuch are far right by any stretch of the imagination, conservative yes, constitutionalists yes, but their politics is firmly planted in the centre right. Just because the political left has veered wildly to the extreme left doesn't mean we all have recalibrate where the centre is. Fuck those lunatics, that's their problem. Trump isn't even close to being far right, he's anti-globalist and mildly conservative, but again, from over there on the extreme left wing EVERYONE looks like a fucking nazi lol, we need to stop pretending that Trump has appointed far right judges, if he picks another centre right justice then so fucking what? there was none of this madness when the dems picked RBG and co.

It has to be a man. If the left play the exact same rape card again it will be the biggest redpilling ever.

Wrong. There is no center anymore. This was 1994.

Attached: Screenshot (58).png (1920x1080, 188K)

And this was last year.

Attached: Screenshot (59).png (1920x1080, 187K)

Hard right, fuck the left

Fuck libertarians, they're a trojan horse for commies

Terrible choice. She will cuck us on immigration.

Three women on the supreme court is too many, anyway.

I hope he's learned by now not to do that stupid shit. We need real fighters in there.

Attached: wnojta.png (589x467, 330K)

democrats aren't people

imagine being this retarded

All of your posts sound like pilpul.

Depends on if supeonas start flying in the new congressional session.

>Trump should try to heal some of the divisions and show that he's willing to compromise
Fuck off plebbit nigger. The left can never be appeased no matter what the right does. They are completely unhinged and they'll constantly demand an inch, only to take a mile. Fuck them and fuck you, faggot centrist. When the day of the rope comes, when either the left or right wing takes full power, centrist cucks like you will be the first to get it

Oy vey, you forgof ur proxy Salomon

Justice Rand Paul

libertarians fight a losing battle
you have to remove the subversive elements from your nation before you can even attempt to enact libertarian policies

Giving his base what they want? Yeah so many walls, can’t even hold them all

He needs to appoint literally Hitler. Appeasing to dems is a waste of time. Even if he picked Oprah herself they'd hate him.

Scotus Benjamin Shapiro check e m

Ben Garrison for Supreme Court Justice!

honestly, he'll 100% trade off his pick to stop the democratic investigations

its no coincidence that ginsberg is 'injured' and going to use it as an excuse to retire, she was waiting for democrats to win the house to leverage trump, he'll replace her with a left of center woman

fuck trying to appease those left wing nutjobs they tried to fuck with Kavanaugh and he's not even remotely far right

Attached: 1519753893478.jpg (1024x1024, 52K)

You're a funny guy, shlomo. We'll gas you last.

>Cruz wins
>Ginsburg falls
So close Ted.. so close...

Anythings possible, but that doesn't really seem like Trumps style.
Picking a centrist would be a sign of weakness and Trump doesn't really do weakness.

You clearly didn't notice that he gained Senators and got elected. The people want a return to sanity. Ginsburg has been a judicial activist. She advocates changing the law from the bench rather than the legislator. Changing the supreme court doesn't keep liberal policies/laws from being enacted... it just requires them to go through proper channels.

What's that?

anyone have any reddit or twiddler salt on this bitch shuffling closer to the grave? I'm at work and can't cap any.

youre fucking retarded

Fuck off civic nationalist faggot.
The next election is in 2020. Between then and now, we're gonna to fuck shit up.
We're going full fash!!!

Attached: 1536828238232.jpg (750x744, 64K)

>OP magically disappears after people call him a leftie, but not before claiming he voted for Trump.
You can't make this shit up.
I really really hate Jews.

fpbp

THE SENATE VOTES FOR THE JUSTICE, NOT THE HOUSE.
WE STILL HAVE CONTROL

After the bullshit from the left in this election, he should replace her with David Duke.

>She will cuck us on immigration
what evidence do you have to support this?

YESSSSSSSSSS

even better we have a bigger majority so one or two cucks can't hold it hostage

Kavanaug was a centrist.
Cool how that turned out right?

Attached: 1535585248457.jpg (480x539, 37K)

Do.. a democrat agent?

Even better, some neocons were replaced with Trump-people, so less chances of cucks holding it hostage to begin with.

Still looks like there's a center to me.

I think Trump has been fully and totally redpilled and is fucking furious with everyone and will do whatever he can to piss off those who are fucking with him.

Bingo. This is exactly why I've moved on from Libertarianism. We don't have a culturally/ethnically homogeneous country in which Libertarian ideals stand a chance on a larger scale.

Full conservative. He has the votes and this country needs it. We don't need to think "balance on the court," we need to think "balance of the whole government." Dems have the House and seem to have a numerical advantage nationwide. They could take the White House and even the Senate (less likely) during the tenures of the Trump justices. We need a red brick wall on the Court.

Everyone knows it's gonna be Barrett. F*cking A WHITE MALE would be hilarious after the Kavanaugh hearings. Because f*ck Dems. But it's gonna be Barrett.

Attached: 1541606842736.jpg (1200x834, 158K)