Why do poltards hate her?

I just read her will page and I don't see anything glaring aside from the fact that she's a kike ofcourse. Am I missing something. Why do poltards hate her?
Has she peddles the muh Russia meme or something? Can someone please explain this to me?

Attached: Ruth-Bader-Ginsburg-570x426.jpg (570x426, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/argument_transcripts/11-9540.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I read her wiki page*****

Tic tok Ruth.....

Attached: 8294827290.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Roll to help her pass.

Trump gets to name another right-wing judge when she dies.

I've actually been wondering this also.

KELO V NEW LONDON BITCH.

She affirmed the right of the state to take your property and give it to someone else.

Because foreigner who doesn't understand American politics - she doesn't do her fucking job.

Attached: IMG_2748.jpg (634x432, 73K)

>jew
>woman
>liberal
>86

>I don't see anything glaring aside from the fact that she's a kike ofcourse

people on the right for being a lefty
people on the left for not resigning during O's term
the rest for being a jew I guess

Attached: 1478877715218.jpg (960x758, 146K)

She is the most liberal of the Supreme Court Justices.
Replacing her with a more conservative Justice would further cement the rights stranglehold on the SC.

She voted for gay marriage and affirmative action. She's a fucking libtard.

#yesallkikes

baby eating kike witch

It's OK Ruth, you can go now

Attached: 1541487792316.png (321x323, 35K)

why not

Attached: 3149FC8D-BBE8-4F45-8CAA-BD09C1D8EFAD.png (1536x2048, 3.39M)

She's hated for not going with the constitution and instead pushing the "living document" concept where you use your current values or opinions to color how you perceive the law should be interpreted.

It's what happened with the travel ban, where she decided it was best to imagine the point of the ban was what she imagined it was based on what she saw in the media rather than what the legal document said.

Checked

Checked

satan hates his kids, so you're just
seeing the spirit of satan come out.

that's all.

i hate what fake jew kike amalekites
do and i forgive them, limited blessings
to ruth, she'll live, the fucking vampire.
her being on the court is a direct
violation of torah.

She’s so senile she’s barely cognizant of the fact that she is being merely as a patsy to push forward the liberal agenda
Even liberals SHOULDbe able to see how dangerous that is, but they delude themselves because it’s politically expedient

So the states will have a better chance of protecting their constitution from molestation and manipulation by liberals if she dies?

I will look into this now.

Attached: 1541580657922.jpg (918x549, 103K)

I haven't seen a Democrat act this hurt since the Dodge dealership in Charlottesville added a Cattle Guard Option to their Challengers.

It's also the reason we hate Sotomayor, along with the wise latina being a retard.

>MR. JOHNSON: Even if you say it does, it still doesn't -- it's not an element of the crime.

>JUSTICE SOTOMAYOR: Could you simplify that? Could you simplify that?

supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/argument_transcripts/11-9540.pdf

Hares freedom

Attached: ql-0015-ginsburg.jpg (898x990, 156K)

Attached: bye bye.jpg (523x575, 60K)

American justices fall under two categories:

People who look at the law, sometimes the spirit of the law, and make legal decisions (which have far reaching consequences) based on the principles this country was founded on.

People who look at the law something that needs to be shifted to make life as good as possible for everyone.

Both are fine, but the problem with the latter camp is that "as good as possible" is subjective, "everyone" has implications way too big to consider and the interpretationist method is inherently biased.

I'll throw a bone out there though- usually you need some people who are willing to bend the constitution to suit the needs of the people today. RBG, however, embraces her biased nature.

it being a kike is enough

the very idea that a member of the synagogue of satan is in a position of authority, is a contamination that never should have been allowed to happen, it's a continuous embarrassment and shame to my own ancestors, a trap that they continue to fall into throughout history

I will never allow such a thing on my watch, no matter what the cost, it's an abomination

i think it's very unacceptable and irresponsible that in 2018 we still have work environments that are very dangerous to people with large hooked noses.

add to that how extreme are they in their views
people have been complaining that (mirroring the american society) the court has been more polarized with less and less "centrist-oriented" figures

because she's a witch

"And that is why you hear in the discourse on this subject, people talking about moderate, we want moderate judges. What is a moderate interpretation of the text? Halfway between what it really means and what you’d like it to mean? There is no such thing as a moderate interpretation of the text. Would you ask a lawyer, “Draw me a moderate contract?” The only way the word has any meaning is if you are looking for someone to write a law, to write a constitution, rather than to interpret one. The moderate judge is the one who will devise the new constitution that most people would approve of." - Justice Scalia

>Canada

Tsk, tsk, tsk. The proper response is too lament your disgraceful lack of attention to her frailty and to firmly insist that you cannot ask more of her.

I don't hate her. I badly wish she would retire and live her final days peacefully, painlessly and with dignity.
But we are at war and she refuses to retire from the conflict, so as long as she draws breath, the enemy continues to hold a vital seat on the highest Court.

Those are pretty bad.
That's gay as shit and a big deal imo. Thanks good the explanation. Now get out there and defend the beliefs espowsed by your founding fathers ameribros.
Lol
Wtf, how can you be so open about such subversion?

Thanks brother.

Attached: 1541299572031.jpg (600x408, 41K)

I like her spirit but she does not follow the law. Law optional. Emotions. She should never been put into a position of being non biased.

>Wtf, how can you be so open about such subversion?
SCOTUS justices are untouchable by design, with the idea being that once they're completely secure in their position, as long as the right people were nominated, their only diving motive is to do as good a job for their country as they can. A whole lot of justices were nominated by Party A who were very quickly disappointed when the people they nominated immediately ruled for Party B.

This is a good thing, because politics should be kept out of the law as much as possible.

RBG keeps politics in. Even Kavanaugh is voting for rulings that favor the Democrat party and that's FINE because sometimes (sorry Jow Forums) they're correct.

Kavanaugh is a good justice because he can get all this bullshit piled on him and it doesn't effect how he does his job.

RBG has had nothing wrong happen to her and somehow she's still the most politically activist judge out there, and has been for such a ridiculously long time.

Didn’t she vote no on Roe v wade or am I making shit up?

because she looks like the Hagravens in Skyrim

Attached: hagraven.jpg (1400x787, 97K)

i don't hate her but i want her to die