Thousand Oaks shooter identified

Attached: 46C94D2A-2837-4B0B-BCA0-145A0C6467DF.jpg (1242x1312, 564K)

Other urls found in this thread:

toacorn.com/articles/mall-used-to-conduct-active-shooter-training/
abc13.com/thousand-oaks-shooting-suspect-what-we-know/4645948/
youtube.com/watch?v=UQKAelTt5_k
archive.is/4pjpr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All social media scrubbed

Leftist shitbag confirmed then.

FIND HIM

David Ian Long

Long or Luong?

That's his Christian name. What is the name he used after converting to Islam?

Not everyone has social media

this this

Hillary voter confirmed.

toacorn.com/articles/mall-used-to-conduct-active-shooter-training/
ill just leave this here

>Long
It’s another SoCal chink hapa edition

sorry it's a mayocel not ricecel

abc13.com/thousand-oaks-shooting-suspect-what-we-know/4645948/

>The suspect is a white man in his late twenties, according to ABC News. The Associated Press reported that he was 29.

His gun, which appears to be a .45-caliber handgun, was purchased legally, according to ABC News. AP reports that he also deployed a smoke device.

What’s this from then

Attached: 079333B3-3D11-4BB5-9BE6-1FE683167396.png (640x1136, 238K)

The fact that the daily beast is being neutral and objective in their headline suggests that he's not quite the person they were hoping was the shooter. Otherwise it'd be "Far-right white male who voted for Trump, Ian Long, commits mass shooting after Trump encourages followers to "fight back"".

Abdul Al-Muttansi

hes a crypto somethin or other, was described as darker skinned

thousand year reign and oaks.
oak is a tree that connects to
messiah Zeus!

this is a blood ritual to stop
the return of messiah.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQKAelTt5_k

Glory to Messiah Zeus Forever!
please come back my king and
destroy us. please.

Attached: Proof of Zeus.jpg (1920x1080, 791K)

That’s a YouTube, you fell for it

He is into bitcoin?

Could be white like Zimmerman. Interesting how there’s not a single photo of him.

Why can't I hold all these microphones?

Probably some enraged incel attacking college kids, like the Santa Barbara shooter

As a white Male I am honestly ashamed of my race, it's obvious we are evil. Oy vey I think we should suicide to spare the world of our wickedness

This. If they had even a HINT he was a Trump supporter the headline would be full of blame.

if he was really white, they would have been screaming about it from the start
he's mixed race
hapa most likely
and based on his clothing...he's antifa

He probably doesn't exist.

Lol true

Ex-marine. He should have plenty of social media tracks.

29 year old white guy, veteran with ptsd
>not muslim
>not leftie
conservatives btfo'd again.

kek. Imagine him and Sam Hyde actually shot a crowd up for some reason, literally no one here would ever believe it no matter how much evidence they showed us.

this, false flag against white conservatives. borderline is the country dance spot for conservatives in TO/camarillo/moorpark

Alabama jsut passed a law for stricter abortions

Funny how christians are against abortions but are okay with the 2nd amendment allowing teens and jews to die . but hey, i guess jesus wants death and sadness

stop assuming he had ptsd you fucking kike

All it proves is mentally ill shouldn't be allowed guns

no, the fire is rising. you'll hang with the rest of the commies soon

another wh*teoid animal what the fuck is wrong with you

Attached: 1541104911874.jpg (137x234, 13K)

>One neighbor who knew Long said he was a veteran who suffered from PTSD. She said, "I don't know what he was doing with a gun." Others said Long lived at the home with his mother.

they will try to take veterans guns rights soon

mentaly ills don't have the right to defend themselves?

Actually death and sadness is how it's supposed to be on earth..

So how long until PTSD goes away to circumvent the mental issues

>white man

Attached: hello fellow white man.jpg (1580x3431, 1.97M)

All witnesses described a middle eastern male. This narrative of a white guy will not hold up.

Attached: 1541684708826.jpg (600x363, 48K)

Fuckin' hapa men

Abu Al-Hom Kreuzi

He was a Marine Corp vet.

Attached: 1541689273504.png (1080x1920, 390K)

They're unpredictable and often have nothing to lose. You need to be of a stable mind to be around guns and sharp objects etc.

I'm taking bets he's a ginger who was a recent convert to the Religion of Peace!

He was middle eastern. Do not let the narrative be changed. Every witness said Middle Eastern

Also, I forget, but isn't military service automatic qualification for a class 3?

This. None of them said white male.

>Funny how christians are against abortions but are okay with the 2nd amendment allowing teens and jews to die
Gee, I forgot it had that in there. Also wtf should a Christian care about Christ-killers?

Attached: it-s-never-an-accident-star-of-david-mossad-shirt.jpg (1340x1520, 84K)

(((Beard))) and (((beanie))) eh?

lmao, probably another gab.ai user

he was a marine who targeted people attempting to be country in california. he's clearly not some pro trump guy. he probably hated his whole stint in the military due to actual patriots being around and he only has ptsd from being a leftist among patriots

>His gun, which appears to be a .45-caliber handgun, was purchased legally, according to ABC News.
Is this the end of the .45acp vs 9mm debate?

You first

That doesnt mean anything other than he was a welfare queen.

Attached: 08B55F3E-662A-4684-A584-41C2E96306A0.jpg (1716x2000, 588K)

Strange how that works.
Everyone here is hoping he's a leftist.

What is wrong with you white fucks youre literally all terrorists

Al Salami-Salami

That description changed the moment the FBI arrived on seen. One guy saw him shoot the security guard from a few feet away. He described him as middle eastern with a long beard and thick glasses.

ugh this name is too generic to do any deep digging.

I'm gonna go buy 100k.

The mentally ill are significantly less violent than the average person

Does anyone know his length of service? It couldn't have been long with his age.

isnt weird that all of the sudden these fucking sandnigger muzzies stop all the attacks and its just white ones that are doing the killing?
i swear this shit feels like an agenda, even the goatfiuckers were being used as an agenda

I think you might be right

LIkelihood they took a victim and ID'd him as the shooter for muh narrative?

>being this new

Ian David Long
went by his middle name
29 years old, marine vet. from california
cant be too hard

Why bet if your gonna do it like a pussy

Over half a million people disappear every year in this country. Just vanish. Poof.

>Lived with his mother

Implying no fatherly guidance. As is usual among violent young males.

yeah, what happened to all of the witnesses who were giving their names to the nosy reporter that said he was a middle easterner?

Attached: 1539137574595.jpg (500x499, 99K)

>MY NARRATIVE OH NO NO NO NO NO
t. Jow Forums
How about we just wait and see what they uncover instead of telling ourselves stories.

I hate this board so fucking much.

Ian long
glock 21 45 acp w/ extended clipazine
former marine
white male confirmed

Social media was wiped after both right wing terrorists the past couple weeks. So this means nothing you absolute idiot. >false flag

Pol is literally all NPCs screaming "false flag" every-time something happens.

>hoping
We’re not hoping. We already know by how they’re trying to be vague and contradicting eyewitness accounts.

lol good one

I find that hard to believe. Maybe factoring in just anxiety than sure. However, those that have psychosis mixed in are way more likely to be violent. Also severely depressed people are the only people that kill their own children. They're just not people I trust with weapons....

This desu

archive.is/4pjpr

Here's his FB account. Looks like he had a wife and kids and was also in the military.

29yo in California who doesn’t have social media or a single selfie online? Yea ok MSM

>"A lot of people in the Route 91 situation go here," he said. "There's people that live a whole lifetime without seeing this, and then there’s people that have seen it twice."

This is anti white

You’re incorrect and I’m not interested in what you believe because the numbers are clear that the insane are far less likely to engage in violence than normal people and far more likely to be victims of it. You quite literally only believe the mentally ill are dangerous because the news has led you to believe it.

Got some people search programs, Ian David Longs exist in Cali but none of them are native to Thousand Oaks.

Pics aren’t loading for me?

>it's always a false flag
>unless it's a black dude or muslim
>then it's 100% confirmed we need to invade iran and murder all the jews

Oi vey! These goyim and their guns!

Attached: EE6B82D5-3C22-4F34-8D05-2ABACAC15A2D.jpg (620x637, 335K)

Maybe his wife left him and was getting railed by college chads at the bar

IAN MUHHAMAD LONG ?

Attached: propaganda machine.png (615x615, 15K)

i see everything just fine

I don't see anything suggesting that that guy is even from Cali, though the fact that they scrubbed it makes me think it's him. Great find if it is

>a .45-caliber handgun, was purchased legally
i thought Jow Forums said criminals bought their handguns illegally

jeez, Jow Forums is wrong again?

Attached: 1466386304204.jpg (657x527, 40K)

>we need to invade iran
What are you dribbling about retard?

hes probably a mugu or hueneme fag. he could be living anywhere in Ventura or la county