How do you justify it?

How do you justify it?

Attached: onion.jpg (881x733, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aljazeera.com/news/2018/07/canada-dead-14-injured-toronto-shooting-180723051648349.html
npr.org/sections/ed/2018/08/27/640323347/the-school-shootings-that-werent
youtube.com/watch?v=UQKAelTt5_k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It happens regularly in many countries, it just doesn't get coverage, leaf.

by not letting snarky wannabe kikes tell me how the world works

aljazeera.com/news/2018/07/canada-dead-14-injured-toronto-shooting-180723051648349.html

ohh, and even in leafland

Fuck off leaf

If Americans implement more gun laws, they will trickle up here

Don't be a FUCKING IDIOT, we ALREADY HAVE NO FUCKING RIGHTS

The constitution does not need justification. Worry about your own shithole country.

Lol who cares, go cry about it somewhere else than the west. Fucking leafs are either kikes or ching chong chinks, so who cares what you think.

I just don't care. I do what I can to protect me and mine, and to do that I need firearms.

yeah here they use cars and knives

niggers coming you way.

Attached: 1541655225174.png (611x820, 495K)

I truly could not care less.

>regularly

There's been more shootings in the USA this year than there have been in Canada in the last two decades, and the US has a higher casualty rate per incident too

California already had strict gun laws
Preventing crime by disarming criminals isn't working
Cultural rot is the problem

white flight inc

>happens everywhere and only mutts have the right to defend themselves
>yeee, let's get rid of the legal guns!
Why are liberals so retarded?

I literally don't care. There are 40 million people in California. They can all fuck off

>he thinks all nations are the same

What's your solution to this problem?

just because you leaf fags gave up your guns we americans will not give up our guns don't like it oh well shitboy.

Attached: iiiiiiiii.png (545x533, 612K)

mass murder happens in every country, 0/10 b8
stop drinking the coolaid leaf

Attached: Capture.PNG2nd.png (443x415, 335K)

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (843x434, 869K)

Leaf, you need to do a lot of soul searching and ask yourself why the Swiss, who are armed to the teeth, don't shoot up the place every weekend. An armed (White) populace is not the problem.

Attached: 1520968609925.jpg (653x1024, 167K)

Solution is a funny word.

fuck w***e people

Ohhh yea, there are ways to prevent, or at least seriously cut down on mass murder events, but nobody wants to even go there. We all know what those things are, and it has absolutely fuck all to do with guns.

Population control

import so much shitskin that eventually the likelyhood of shooting a shitskin is 100% and thereby deemed not a crime

So you're saying we're better at everything including CIA plots?

Attached: Comparison1.png (566x652, 171K)

fucks sake is it that time again?

Attached: guns are safe.png (600x829, 131K)

Attached: Comparison2.png (415x551, 123K)

user this is an article from EXTREMELY liberal NPR, showing that the claims of many shoots are fabricated.
npr.org/sections/ed/2018/08/27/640323347/the-school-shootings-that-werent
That's fucking NPR actually doing some fact checking. Out of something like 340+ 'mass shootings' that happened they could only confirm 11. And that's fucking NPR.

Only happens in areas with gun control

get rid of all the niggers

I don't need to JUSTIFY anything, it's a god given right, protected by the constitution. I don't care if there's 30 mass shootings, people die, one way or another. Worry about your faggot country Leaf.

We also have many orders of magnitude more firearms spread among the populace. Who cares if some innocents die? It's the price of freedom, every single time, until you understand that, enjoy sucking on the queen's toes you slant eyed bastard.

Safety < Freedom.

Even if they outlawed all guns, came around to every house and personally confiscated every gun in every household, you would still have mass shootings. Americans just love shooting people that much.

If you ban ccn and fox from talking about who it was and what his motives are it will go away.

Niggers shoot places up dozens of times more often than this but it never, ever makes national news. Other countries get shot up all the time too, even with full gun bans. Hell, Sweden sees like 30 grenade attacks a year, do you think Swedish citizens are allowed to own grenades? Fucking leaf.

>IT'S THE PRICE OF FREEDOM
m8s, i'm on your side with this whole thing, but this is a fucking terrible argument, what the fuck
what you should be focusing on is the fact that mass shootings cause like 0.001% of all intentional homicides each year and it's just media sensationalism. the real issue is niggers

Attached: guns dont kill people.jpg (1491x703, 293K)

>another car crash today
>we should ban cars, this happens regularly you know

I don't, I just don't give even a tiny bit of a shit about it. So fucking what? If everyone were armed anyway they could at least fight back.

lol they'll never listen cause they think they have somehow overcome propaganda when in reality theyre bowing down and sucking jew boomer cock everytime they speak

Only way to prevent it is to make sure everyone is carrying

which countries, afghanistan, iraq and sudan?

kek

I wouldn't care if it were 50%, the percentage of people killed is irrelevant. I stand by my original argument.

the media elites who serve the globalist oligarchy don't care about people getting shot anywhere but in America. they don't care about the hundreds of millions that get shot by Communist regimes, the ones being shot by "freedom fighters" who totally aren't terrorists, the ones being shot by cartels who kick back fat sacks of money to international mobsters we call "intelligence agencies" and the global bankster cartel they serve. Only in America are the shootings relentlessly highlighted, because in those other countries the citizens have already been stripped of rights and it's easy to oppress them. When the Gun Culture of the USA falls, the entire world will completely be owned by the ZOG NWO tyranny who have no fear of armed uprisings against them anymore. They'll have their murderous goons, their death squads, swoop in and quash such activity before it ever spreads again.

Why only fucking niggers and Muslims? Do Trudeau knows about Central America? Take all the fucking hondurans fucking faggot nigger cock sucker.

>inb4 NRA false flag to push evidence that gun control measures are absolutely fucking pointless

You realize how stupid this claim is right?

Attached: CE75A2FB-0F62-412F-A349-4344503FD666.jpg (750x728, 77K)

Yes its happening because its impossible to prevent it there. Your point?

Attached: 170711_browbeat_colbert.jpg.CROP.promoxlarge2.jpg (1180x842, 409K)

>It's a terrible argument
>The real issue is niggers
Oh real fucking shocker here bud, hold on, let me remind everyone in America that niggers are a menace to society. News flash, everybody knows, nobody cares. This is about disarming the population, you seem to inherently disagree with the notion of freedom and what, once the niggers are gone you strip away the guns? That's why Europe is being fisted (willingly). You either admit you're a cuck or you fight for your gun rights, you don't get to be a disarmed piece of shit lecturing people about the merit's of gun ownership.

Looks like you white fucks will be the minority.

Based and redpilled

americans are sedated, everyone thinks it's never going to happen to them.

>only nation where this regularly happens
Brazil? Sudan?

Gawsh! Don't they know the solution is so simple. We just have to remove every gun from the planet and make everyone promise not to make any more. Why is this so harrrrrrrd?

Muttistan has a homicide rate five times higher than Germany, cuck.

>problem

>How do you justify mass shootings occurring in the communist shithole that is California?
I don't. What is the point of all the gun regulation there if this is gonna happen there every other week anyway?

Bull shit you disingenuous faggot

It's exclusively entitled white males. We have a white male problem

because it's illegal, legalize it and the problem will go away

Attached: recreational murder.jpg (1124x788, 91K)

fake jew kike amalekite blood ritual.

thousand oaks. thousand year
reign of messiah and oak is
a symbol for Zeus the Messiah.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQKAelTt5_k

(((long)))

has nothing to do with guns, blood
ritual to keep messiah Zeus away.

Attached: (((long))).jpg (828x999, 313K)

Part and parcel

I firmly believe that most of the people that died are probably the same sort of people I wish would die in traffic. So.. Net gain?

But if America's culture is twisted and rotten, doesn't that mean we should take your guns anyway as you cannot be trusted with them?

SHALL

There is no realistic solution in a country this big with this many guns

Hope they like the cold, because there’s no room left near the border
Also this, you burgers have screwed yourselves. Only damage control is possible through crackdown on crime, more armed and trained good citizens, and fixing your mental health problems

These. We just need to learn to accept it, anyway. It’s racist and sexist to point out it’s mostly white men.

>SO MANY DEAD OH MY GOD
Meanwhile more innocent unborn babies have been murdered by their own mothers than all the casualties of every American war combined.

Attached: massshootings.jpg (1080x681, 94K)

As long as the Jew has power, this will keep happening.

That image, holy shit
DO NOT WANT

>we should take your guns
Who's this "we", faggot? You wearing a yarmulke?

Attached: 1534889661898.jpg (446x377, 41K)

Sure there is. Get rid of the Jews and those complicit in orchestrating this shit

> (You)
>But if America's culture is twisted and rotten, doesn't that mean we should take your guns anyway as you cannot be trusted with them?
Because it doesn't work
Cultural rot produces criminals who will find capacity for violence regardless

Attached: Capacity_for_violence.jpg (1030x506, 245K)