Ay yo crackas, all dem votes needs ta be counted til Iz governerin

Ay yo crackas, all dem votes needs ta be counted til Iz governerin.

Muhfuggin bix nood whitey.

Attached: 7A411AC5-0737-4A8B-AB5A-BE410A65EDA8.jpg (2000x1333, 991K)

>Nigger loses
>Nigger chimps out
Typical.

OOGA BOOGA!

Reminder that a kike paid $20m into her campaign LMAO.

Gillum didn't chimp this hard. I was surprised.

They spent so much money trying to get her elected I was surprised she lost.

And your point is?

so fat

Gillum looks like he has North African genes.
Not a full a nigger.

Abrams has some kike in her.

Gillum knows one loss isnt the end of his political career so he takes it with some grace. This bitch is more niggery than him and cant see past her own flat nose.

Remember the good old days when people ran on principles instead of hyperbol? My kingdom for an honest man.

Jesus what an ugly ape

Attached: 1511838991372.jpg (1000x1000, 356K)

>bix nood
This always makes me laugh, but I can never recall where it is from

Attached: 676D60A6-862C-486C-AB2C-645D4020026F.jpg (399x443, 87K)

Gibs me ma gubbernorship wite boi cuz we wuz kingz an queenz and sheeeeiiiit

MUH DICK

From Google translate, Somalia/English

I had a boss who was just like this woman. Don't be fooled by her manner of speech. she has a ghetto side

Attached: kemp the vote supressor.jpg (532x616, 36K)

How long can she drag this out?

Niggers suppress their own votes by becoming criminals you fucking liberal douchebag

I used to work at a cell phone store in the hood. They were always on the phone. Always.

Also couldn't take care of their shit at all. Broken charger ports, water damage, cracked screens. Then they'd blame us for it.

Can you prove that he did anything to actually cheat, as Secretary of State? So far, the claims made are as follows

>He redrew voting district lines
False, only a governor can do this every tens years, according to census results

>He suppressed hundreds of thousands of voter registrations
False again. These were dropped due to clerical errors, as per Georgia voting law that has long existed before he ever became Secretary of State. And a lot of them were later revisited and approved, if it contained even 85-90% correct information.

>He prevented black voting areas from receiving proper voting equipment and supplies
He wouldn't have even been able to do this.

>He removed black votes for Abrams
Again, he doesn't have the ability to do this.

Stop acting like he had some majestic, omnipotent power as Secretary of State, to unilaterally control every fucking aspect of the election, down to who voted what. He didn't. The reasons the Georgia DNC and her campaign targeted him to resign and spread all of this misinformation, was because if he was removed from that position, it would have made someone in his place more susceptible to bribery from actual fucking billionaires, to allow her to more easily contest the results, and to accept fraudulent votes in at the last minute. Go ahead and argue that he did that last part, because I can't argue against that, but everything else is complete horeshit based on the facts we actually know.

>Gillum
he is still a man