Why are Norwegian women such coal burners?

Sheet why did Norway bring in this nigger? And the fucking parents couldn't even raise him they gave him to foster care once in Norway...FFS...I live in Denmark and there are also coal burners there but not nearly as much I think as in Norway. Also fuck Norway and Sweden, Denmark is better. Denmark is way more right wing. Thank god I don't live in cucked Norway or Sweden...Breivik was right!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 5.02.18 PM.png (983x644, 764K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZkZYP
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=dNo-A55rJ8s
youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o
archive.org/stream/ErectusWalksAmongstUsTheEvolutionOfModernHumans2008-RichardFuerle/richard fuerle - erectus walks amongst us - the evolution of modern humans (2008)_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=pcL0J_ndaUc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chud
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyway....BLEACHEDDDDDDDDDDDDD, WHY ARE NIGGER GENES SO WEAK?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 5.04.17 PM.png (544x501, 576K)

HOW THE FUCK DOES THE KID HAVE WHITE HAIR LIKE THAT? ARE NORWEGIAN GENES THAT STRONG?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 5.05.41 PM.png (1027x670, 1.11M)

"Sandra Shalvorsen" has been added to the Official Coalburner Database
-
Thank you for you contribution!

once again Norwegian genes destroying weak Somali genes...she would pass for a Norwegian girl who got a really bad tan...Northern euros tan way better then for example anglos...

Attached: EP4A7503-660x330.jpg (660x330, 31K)

>she would pass as a norwegian
user

Attached: 0115 - AspRcSD.jpg (800x778, 291K)

ok not pass but well I would still say she isn't a full blown nigger, the norwegian genes definitely won the game

not rly bro

What kind of nigger in denial are you?

Do you even realize why it is happening?

because feminists want to feel superior, with an inferior race, a negroid for example, women always have superior iq and are aesthetically more beautiful than chimps

if you put a superior aryan white man side by side with a beautiful woman, maybe the man is aesthetically and functionally more beautiful

women envy beauty even of men, bitches

Attached: 1nqtr8.jpg (1065x1379, 286K)

My man, I'm sorry to tell you but that would qualify as a light-skinned nigger just about anywhere in the world.

This is fucking hilarious!

So you know about 23andme, right? There's a service called Gedmatch where you can upload your raw DNA data provided by 23andme and it then converts this into percentiles of population clusters your DNA is most similar to.

So a bunch of academics did a DNA test on monkeys and the monkey DNA was run through the same algorithm used on actual human DNA - The result? The monkey DNA had the greatest similarity to apefreakan human populations by far.

Of course the liberal academics tried to SHUT IT DOWN and bury it but the word got out pretty quick on this kek, make sure to spread the word far and wide

archive.is/ZkZYP

Attached: 1510520946007.png (580x5424, 1.85M)

Stop being an awful human being
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=dNo-A55rJ8s
youtube.com/watch?v=LO1mTELoj6o

>Chapter 29

>Miscegenation

archive.org/stream/ErectusWalksAmongstUsTheEvolutionOfModernHumans2008-RichardFuerle/richard fuerle - erectus walks amongst us - the evolution of modern humans (2008)_djvu.txt

lol kill yourself op

Dude! You're a fucking mexican. xD

We get it, Jews hate white males so they push their coal burner / nigger agenda. The Jews post this shit daily thinking their subversion campaign will work. Don’t fall for Jewish tricks.

This is pasta.

Its a bad combo of nordic women being the biggest sluts on the planet and nordic men being meek and timid. Seriously they did a study of women and the number of sex partners they had and the nordic countries it was the highest, in south europe it was the lowest.

Why do you keep making these threads? Some kind of demoralization campaign? Pathetic.

It's very simple. They are so vain, they want their children to be uglier than they are.

they live in LA, they're USAs problem now

Attached: 1415173_10152009640738205_1287376538_o.jpg (960x960, 140K)

This. If a woman betrays the tribe and leaves it she is no longer part of it.

It's not about Norway really, women just have no honor and no loyalty, period.

This is basically Bonobos, but the human version.

They used to have extreme loyalty in the past when men fought tooth and nail against invaders.

youtube.com/watch?v=pcL0J_ndaUc

>Sorrowful Russian folk songs reminisce about the destruction of the Chudes when the Slavs were occupying their territories. When a Chude township was attacked, Chude women made themselves drown into the river with their jewels and children, in order not to be subjected to robbery or despoiling.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chud

They grew up under a Soros funded education system. Feminism, welfare, alimony, child support, have taught them to be selfish traitors and parasites who contribute absolutely nothing to society. Same shit as everywhere else in the western world.

there are white mexicans dumbfuck

They're a cute couple.

Stay mad, you fat white virgins. It's not blacks fault that you're undesirable to women lmfao

FOOOKING DISGUSTING....WASTE OF NORWEGIAN GENES. SHE IS KIND OF WEIRD LOOKING THOUGH...NOT UGLY BUT MEH

No there aren't. Keep lying to yourself gypsy. You aren't even White.

Why would I want to be desirable to some cunt that acts like a nigger?

>Keep lying to yourself gypsy. You aren't even White.

Attached: 1527272000225.png (573x373, 105K)

There is at least minimum probably 5% of Mexicos population of full white ancestry...ranges from the gov't go from 9% to around 20%

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 5.43.30 PM.png (1236x301, 249K)

exactly the last thing I want to be is desirable to some coal burning whore race traitor, I am not lenient on this shit I am aggressively against it. I have done the research!

>muh niggers

They look like a stand up couple. But keep coping fagboy.

White "ancestry" is not equal to White. Even niggers have "White ancestry". Get off the VPN Pedro.

>They look like a stand up couple
Toll is always paid in the end. Either by the nigger himself, or by the eventual, but inevitable, rope.

What a waste of genes

Niggers don't even like niggers, nigger. Also she looks like a whore to me. My problem isn't even a lack of women, but rather from being stuck to one that acts like a nigger, and one of those is way more than enough as it is. I'd pay good money to have that bitch murdered in cold blood.

>she would pass for a Norwegian girl who got a really bad tan
no
i mean, she does look more european than horn african and it's undeniable, though it's pretty clear she's a mutt

Are you retarded, nigger? The point is percentage and there are mexicans with 100% european ancestry (even though not many). If we held americans to this standard, then your nation is not white, by a long shot.

>Singling out Norwegians
The women of all European nations are coalburners. Come to Scotland and go to a few nightclubs and you'll see them girls flock to to any nog that walks in. When i was at the barber yesterday all the staff were atlking about was a customer who's wife has dumped him for a nog and hadn't been cheating on him with the nog for ages.

the girls*

Young, pretty coal burner is almost always for drugs. EU has let the black gangs take over the drug trade because "muh racist police" and this is the consequence.

had been*

>muh race mixers are bad
Many more interracial couples are in happy relationships then the other way around. Pol just likes to cherry pick.

>muh rope day
Lol pathetic. Been mouthed off by you losers for decades now and never comes. There will never be a rope day, you tard.

Real edgy

Seek sex, you virgin

la creatura

I'm dead serious. My life has been fucked up for the last three and a half years thanks to some nigger wannabe whore. Fuck niggers and anyone who acts like them.

>f-fuck you incels!
>daddy nigger pls cum in my mouth like the good little cucky i am

Based on US, the multi-culti-paradise, statistics, white women are least likely to race mix.

In the end women are fucking stupid and they will follow whatever the fuck is trendy, or what will give them most social points. This is why we need a proper patriarchy.

We do you care so much about another man and his girlfriend or date on the internet? This sounds like you suffer from insecurity issues. Honestly stop giving a shit and focus on yourself.

Attached: chechnya_hijab_rian_02939799_b.jpg (1300x883, 1.1M)

The real problem is the society and education system teaching women to act like niggers. It's bad enough when niggers act like niggers, we don't need fucking white people acting like niggers too. Niggers are the opposite of civilization.

Story? Why are you stuck to a nig lover? Explain

>Been mouthed off by you losers for decades now and never comes
It will, as history is bound to repeat itself. But for a short attention span nigger, like yourself, whatever doesn't happen in 5 minutes, will never happen. Nothing new.

Attached: 1529653474517.jpg (650x829, 188K)

For a "Lithuanian" you sure do know a fuck tonne about mexico. Agin kill yourself shitskin. Stop larping on VPN.

then leave

>"This is the end white boy!"
>OH NOOOOOOO

Attached: 1523208455340.png (1080x1683, 1.52M)

Speak English nigger.

the creature
also
spanish is european

Attached: 1403577515001.jpg (250x250, 22K)

Europe isn't a country beaner. Go back to africa.

I couldn't care less if couples are 'happy' when you create rootless disgusting looking abominations with no identity and sub-par intelligence who will be nothing but consumerist slaves to the shitty welfare system your degenerate ape-like kind leeches off. You niggers can't think beyond "muh dick" and "fuckin dis bitch shieeeet", which is why every sane humanbeing avoids you subhumans, and the reason why even your own kind is disgusted by reproducing with your overly masculine shebaboons. Prove me wrong you stupid jiggaboo ape.

Don't worry Lithuanian bro, I've met a Lithuanian on Tinder and we will make so many white kids Norway will remain white.

but you see, natural selection removed loyal women from the gene pool. The women who killed themselves are gone, the whores who spread their legs for conquerors survived. Men and women have opposite incentives, men fight to survive, women can just spread their legs for whoever is stronger. Thousands of years of conflict has selected for the slutiest, most disloyal women

the most brutal redpill

All white women are like this and its not isolated only to Norway.

Genetics are random.

What makes them so much more promiscuous than the south?

And a man who does the same?

Are you that lithuanian slave boi who sells weed for the sand niggers in Vesterbro?

No m8. Your guys are just overacting to interracial dating couples.

Attached: 408017.jpg (420x314, 39K)

You sound like a nigger.

What does "race mixing" mean? Fucking? Dating? Marrying?

>trying to do no fap
>race mixing thread

Goddamnet

I need details.

I think that's his stepson.
LoL nigger cuck.

He's raising someone else's kid.
Hahaha

>race mixing
>bad

Attached: 1532938206127.png (540x945, 910K)

Because their men are pussies. Non confrontational. They see a man that shows the slight sign of aggression and they go nuts for it. Test is a power drug. Stop being a weak fuck with a shity mindset and you won’t lose white women.

im sure this is why the jewnited states gave him a green card..he is an example of what you cucks want!!! congrats...I hope Norway takes away his citizenship...

so that is why white women and black man is literally the least successful pair by FAR that there is right??? you are a fucking idiot americans are a joke

Lithuanian women are shit tier I have a Danish girlfriend, I am visiting grandparents right now with her me and her would never live in Lithuania...Lithuanian women are trash though dude I feel sorry for you

If you think Norway has a lot of coal burners, you just haven't been to Russia, mate.

>Vesterbro
wtffffff......no dude I don't live in Copenhagen....too left wing for me I like the city though..also too expensive for my liking I live in a small town in comfy ass house I got a loan on, its big too :)

This is a polish bitch I think...absolutely disgusting!!!!!!!! someone should assassinate the bitch especially the disgusting sub human mutt

Russian bitches are dirty and sketchy....ewwwwww

ruski women make best and cheapest whores in the world

no shit dude no shit, jews fucked you guys up hard

I am pretty sure Lithuanians and Balts are the palest people on the planet

>russian women are whoring out with every nation in the world because they are genetically defective, ugly and stupid
>IT'S DA JOOOOOOOS

Finns are probably more pale

its the joooooss cause they fucked you guys even more...but yes probably why do you hate your own women so much? I mean some russian women are ok i assume

>its the joooooss cause they fucked you guys even more
kek
>why do you hate your own women so much?
Because they love muslims, niggers, are poorly educated, bad mothers, hate animals, smoke and drink a lot?
Do I have to love that?
>I mean some russian women are ok
Haven't met a single one so far.

Godlessness.

If you degrade man to the level of a monkey, don't be surprised when women start seeing monkeys as men.

No, it's just cultural conditioning.

Women want big dick, and blacks are 9” average

Dating/fucking.

so basically you are saying that Norwegian+Somalian=""white"" brazilian

Never seen a coal burning norwegian. They must all have moved out of Norway