Post RGB salt

The salt mines are open! Get mining

Attached: 6262gb635.png (871x149, 9K)

Attached: 46223453.png (330x65, 3K)

Attached: 623516233.png (919x245, 15K)

say that ginsburg is a kike and doesn't need any goy prayers to survive.

Be sure to share some nice memes, bros.

Attached: RIP RBG.jpg (674x1000, 162K)

Attached: NPC RBG BTFO.jpg (220x326, 28K)

>"rational le science rules" leftists suddenly believe in prayer

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: bugurt lefty pussyman.jpg (640x476, 89K)

kek, i would but i keep getting banned

Attached: 93564.png (703x555, 25K)

Doesn't the House need to approve a new appointment?

no. Senate. House is worthless

what are "healing thoughts"?
how are they different from prayer?

Attached: 0009090.png (645x250, 23K)

>atheist prayers

House is not worthless (for other things), but for Supreme Court appointments you just need the President to nominate and the Senate to "advise and consent".

AHAHAHA

Attached: 808342.png (616x258, 26K)

Atheist prayers will send her straight to Hell.

Senate. House works on the legislative front (which then is sent to the Senate for approval).

Which is why Obongo packed the Court with his cronies, so when the GOP Senate stopped any DEM House project, he could use the Justices to move his things.

Trump is probably doing the same, but on a longer term. House is democratic so no legislation, Senate still red and he's filling all of the judiciary system with his picks (on pretty much every level of it).

Jews go to hell anyway, according to the bible.

Attached: ginsburg rib.jpg (812x531, 84K)

ouch...

Attached: ginsburg.jpg (500x617, 99K)

I haven't seen the Liberals this worried since Dodge began offering a Cattle Guard Option on their Challengers, post Charlottesville.

Hmm

Attached: V60olG.png (642x258, 38K)

kek, my sides

been reading threw a lot of posts and you can just see them oozing demoralization. these are defeated people on the verge of giving up.

I pushed RBG into a chair.

the House is a meme my britbong friend

Help help the justice has fallen!

This is nothing compared to the salt loads that will be dumped once she actually croaks and then that will be one upped by the salt generated from Trump's third supreme court pick.
What a bountiful haul.

Attached: ADstNB5.jpg (2742x1935, 906K)

House is nothing compared to senate. senate approves presidential appointments

The extra kick for the permanently offended Democrats is that Ginsburg is 85 years old. She should have retired a long time ago but has been clinging on to keep the Lefties in power as much a possible. We shall see if she is able to return to work, even if she lives through her injuries. (For folks who don't know, broken bones in your old age are often a death sentence. The body doesn't heal like it used to, nor does it fight infection very well. Especially in your mid 80's and later.)

RBGs tombstone will stand as a monument to hubris. RBG knew she was old, too old to serve, but still she pressed on because Jews never give up power willingly. She could have comfortably retired during Obama and rested easy in the knowledge that a progressive activist judge would replace her. She decided to hang on as Hillary was assured to win. She thought she'd wait it out and be replaced by another pick from the first woman president. Then Trump happened. Even from her death bed she was assuring the filthy goyim that she could make it until 2024. They can never help themselves.

>Kavanaugh clones
Barret would make them WISH it was a Kavanaugh clone.

Oh, today you choose to pray to God. Only when it benefits you, do you find your "faith"

>breaking three ribs = "stubbing her toe"
At least some of them are sort of living in reality.

Attached: ohno.png (892x351, 24K)

lefty atheists turn into suspicous retards when they are actually scared

Why are leftist so cruel?

We all know RBG is in great pain and her body is broken.

A merciful eternal sleep would be best for her.

Why in the hell are these people so worried about RGB. Is it because of an open seat? I mean she literally sleeps all the time.

We just got a new supreme two months ago. Goddamn pay attention you brainlet fuck

dont they know prayers are worthless? ban assault beds now

"It would break me forever"

Oh such stakes..

They still think Trump is for sure gonna lose in 2020, big mistake

>good healing thoughts!

Lol

only dropped by here because of the mass shooting, this is much better news thanks

GIVE KEK YOUR ENERGY TO END RBG

Attached: 97BF5525-ABAE-423C-9122-F852DD81D0C4.jpg (600x600, 107K)

And common sense

Rgb? Red green blue?

Isnt her name ruth bader ginsberg?

>Implying we'd ever clone Kavanaugh

Gorsuch is far better for generally splicing

Not finding any salt, unfortunately. Well...unless you mean for the side of fries! See pic related; they're taking it in stride. Gotta admit, this made me chuckle. Sometimes Reddit is alright.

Attached: funny mcrib story.png (1244x956, 89K)

She's the color of the rainbow

I'm sure God is happy you prayed to him 1 time in 25 years.

>alt Reich
I could get behind this...

Very good

>anything else is impossible in my mind

Goddamn

No thanks. We don't need this nigger loving thot. Trump needs to nominate a Straight White Anglo-Saxon Protestant Man who is a Constitutional Originalist.

Attached: IMG_1064.jpg (634x634, 125K)

tis a bit early. I think twitter has more.

Literal children

>it would break me forever
Mass suicides incoming!

Based leaf, o almost feel sorry for you that turdoh is importing 250 million immigrants by 3030.

Okay, this is epic

Attached: lmao.png (1935x367, 43K)

It's in the NPC narrative. She's important now so they care.

plz don't remind me :(

>people saying RGB
Some of you niggers got thrust into a new dimension

I hate the fucking manners police who run around tut tutting anyone who makes a joke. What compels them to act like fucking schoolteachers on a fucking free for all website? They just see themselves as tiny authorities or something?

>break them forever
Oh that's the plan honey

Kill yourself

i lost an uncle a few years ago who got hit by a falling tree limb. it broke several ribs. he ended up in ICU, and failed to ever recover. what happens is the pain limits your lung volume and cough reflex. eventually this leads to pneumonia, and from there it often leads to intubation and being placed on a ventilator. once on a ventilator in assist-control, patients tend to become vent-dependent as they lose strength in their diaphragm and accessory muscles. for older patients, this soon becomes a death spiral with repeated treatments for pneumonia and other infections for bedsores, etc.

She wanted a woman (Hillary) to name her replacement.

In this reality her name is ruth gator binsburg

ruth gader binsburg

Attached: 1533336183098.png (621x702, 56K)

counter channel with 'thoughts' of pain and death

Hahahahahaha

They don't care about her, she's a political weapon. They'd rather she bleed out for 2 years than let her retire.

>leftists want to donate their ribs to her
>forgetting bone marrow

Leftists say they dont believe in god but they sure act like they believe.

Attached: conan1.png (852x460, 477K)

She has always been Ruth Gader Binsburg. Kek.

This is why I hate Reddit, eye rolling attempts at humor

>Even
I believe you mean "Only."

You deserve the business end of a firing squad for thinking that stupid off topic shit that requires 5-6 “punny” posts is funny. Let me tell you that it’s not funny and that you are also a raging faggot

Reddit isn't free for all, it's more like a gay circle jerk

>Mass shooting happens
>Conservatives give thoughts and prayers
>Liberals say fuck your prayers
>RBG falls
>Liberals want thoughts and prayers

this has meme potential

I'm pretty sure if an atheist prays for shit God purposefully does the opposite just to smite them... Just sayin

Attached: bernorbust.png (844x81, 8K)

RGB heh heh they don't even know here name can we get a compilation of all the posts calling her RGB

While the House is important, the Senate is much more so for the president.
If a president has to choose between keeping the House or the Senate, he will choose the Senate every time.

Wtf I thought leftist hate god amd are atheist cock suckers

>how are they different from prayer?
No one is listening.

>imagine being 85
>can't retire after you trip over office chair and break three ribs
>get up, you old biddy and get back in there!
Why is the left so heartless?

Attached: 1539954208276.jpg (600x530, 211K)

And cannot get up!

>some wanted to be high and mighty
They don't have much self awareness do they?

A B O R T E D
B
O
R
T
E
D

Attached: A B O R T E D.png (1935x1280, 136K)

>Atheist prayers

Attached: images.jpg (454x550, 24K)

>Christian God

Sorry leaf

>reeeeeeeeeeee
>its your fault rbg didnt retire during the obama administration
>reeeeeeeeeeee

>RGB Is a superhero
you did this marvel lol

>bleedblue
>QueefyMcQueefFace
>Ivankas_OrangeWaffle
OBSESSED

Leftists worship "science", but only when it aligns with their world view. In their darkest moments they still cry out to God. And he ignores those faggots.

I'm hard knowing they can't block her or even slow God's march onto the supreme Court

They don't really believe in anything. The only thing that matters to them is expedience.