Millennials pull down a Confederate statue

What does pol think of this?

Attached: 50AFA9FE-AC59-4EE3-A5CF-798C8F9658A0.jpg (2048x1145, 543K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6koXCehHJdQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=6koXCehHJdQ

dopamine levels rising

Attached: DrX19VfV4AIprjX.jpg (2048x1024, 119K)

They were doing this 2 years back.
It's not only anti-confederacy.
They were torching anything that represented "white culture".

This is what happens when you let people of other cultures in. They want to take over.

Attached: lincoln+statue_burned.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

the confederacy lost. The fact that people still hold onto it is honestly sad that you guys can't take a loss.

It's like Germany creating a statue to hitler in the middle of Berlin.

"the confederacy lost. The fact that people still hold onto it is honestly sad that you guys can't take a loss."
>brothers v brothers
>both sides lost
>atrocities committed on each other especially from the Union.
>remember this and honor them

Whats it like being so retarded?

Attached: sleepy.png (500x279, 119K)

only natural to pull down the statue of one's oppressors

Attached: v2v2-SaddamStatueIraq.jpg (968x681, 54K)

let em have it
we'll make a new confederacy soon enough

the left can't think

They should go to Rome and pull down the Coliseum because slaves were forced to fight each other to the death there.

After the destruction of Iraq there is now the migrant crisis which is causing the destruction of Europe.

The Condeferacy was the British, the fucking "Jews" who own the Federal Reserve. Lincoln was shot for sound money and sending the niggers back to Africa. The South were the bad guys

You need to remove all evidence of the last one before you can have the next one...

Just expediting CW2: Gas the Jew edition with RWDS expansion.

Attached: 1519178045030.png (336x537, 175K)

Retards all of them. Should be punished

Remember every slight and every insult.
Remember it all so that when the time comes, mercy will not stay your hand.

Bolshevism is the declaration of war by Jewish-led international subhumans against culture itself. It is not only anti-bourgeois, it is anti-cultural. It means, in the final consequence, the absolute destruction of all economic, social, state, cultural, and civilizing advances made by western civilization for the benefit of a rootless and nomadic international clique of conspirators, who have found their representation in Jewry.

how about wearing some helmets if you're going to do something like that, idiots. and maybe not standing under it as it falls would also be a good idea. but what really matters is that now it's on your facebook.

They pull a statue, we pull Ginsburg.
Let them cry

Democrat problems, as a republican I don't care for such silly affairs.

Attached: 18923287_jpg-r_640_600-b_1_D6D6D6-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpg (600x400, 26K)

put a confederate statue on your property and shoot them when they come after it.

Attached: 1541516100908.gif (700x488, 3.83M)

Good, those statues are fucking ugly and represent people who would rather see their union split in defense of their state instead of unite for moral and upstanding causes like abolition. We dont need that in our society.

Except they dont live in rome so why would they care?

Jefferson had slaves
>remove Jefferson memorial
Washington had slaves
>remove monument, change capitol name
>Jackson owned slaves
remove from money
>grant owned slaves
remove from money
>ben franklin owned slaves
remove from money
>colombus owned slaves
remove colombus circle, change cities named colombus
>king david owned slaves
ban the bible
>john hancock owned slaves
destroy declaration of independece
>sam houston owned slaves
change the name
>plato owned slaves
never teach plato

instead of removing memorials to the owners, lets us remove the descendents of slaves so they cant live in their own shame? same for slaves to the spanish conquistadors

>niggers still practice slavery
silence

Who could have seen that coming?

not only silence, but invite them into the country

These niggers are pulling down a black statue, they literally fight for white supremacy

I fail to see why I should care about democrats removing statues of long-dead democrat heroes.

Jackson also cause a giant Native American Genocide, plus he was the 1ST ever Democratic President, really let that sink in.

Vandalism

You know, the more I see shit like this, the more I really begin to ask myself how different those people are from the "fictionnalized" nazi they constructed in their heads thanks to fictionnal stories.

Seriously, just how much do these people projects their owns flaws on others ?
They look like the most insane, hateful bigot I have ever seen.

very this

Until these people become afraid that they’ll get Molotov cocktailed by a concerned citizen they won’t stop forming violent mobs.

Attached: 7DD9D2C6-7AD1-401C-AA42-70C2A88504D6.gif (480x270, 1.35M)

>Andrew Jackson was a slave owner and pro slavery and founded the Democratic Party
remov-

That was overwhelmingly caused by the fr*nch killing Gaddafi though.