Check 30:57

youtube.com/watch?v=_zkBjiAj0Dc#t=1857

Check 30:57

Why the fuck is everyone a goddamn jew???

Attached: Barbara-Dunkelman-640x589.gif (640x589, 194K)

>European
>Ashkenazi
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
OH NONONONO

Attached: 44EF2.jpg (750x735, 47K)

She talks about her last name "Dunkelman" all the time, too.

I'm not surprised the attention whoring psycho was 98% jew, but it's hilarious that even this grumpy fag is 50% jew

Attached: tumblr_nr7dc5FY5W1skx1s3o2_1280.jpg (576x1024, 122K)

top lel

Why do you even waste your time watching some retarded podcasts?

This is another confirmation of the existence of Khazzar milkers. Wtf is it with jews and tits?

I'm a lonely gamer, okay? I like their podcast when Burnie is on. I even like mega64's podcast.

Fuck I forgot this. Khazzar milkers

Attached: aPD63jR_700b.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Go out and find yourself a qt Korean gf.

If you can't beat em jewn them.

can't beat'em; join'em

Don't even get me started on korean girls. I have an ugly white girl from denmark and I'll probably marry her. Raise our kids to be hardline right-wing.

I'd stay in my lane, but you westerners have killed korean girls forever. Just started last year or so. Crazy fucking full-fledged feminism has taken over Korea. I actually got my shirt grabbed by a feminazi a few weeks ago for making fun of one of their protests.

What the fuck. I don't want to be a jew.

Attached: 2018060318012765348_1528016486.jpg (550x296, 42K)

Jews even made their women into a scam. If you fuck a jew bitch then your kids would be jewish? What kind of backwards ass bullshit is that?

I would have to assume that both of her parents were german-born jews for her to be 98% fucking jew.
It's so deceptive that even the jewess herself was shocked by the genetic results.
What really gets me is that the two talentless hacks are the two highest ranking members of this entertainment company, and they just happen to be jewish.

I'm no westerner, friend. I mean, I am to you, but western Europe ans eastern Europe fundamentally differ in our way of thinking.
Sad to hear about situation in Korea. I don't really follow happenings over there as it concerns me very little. What made your women like that? Not even we have our women walk around topless.

Barbara has european beauty but isn't she dating a mexican now :(

Wtf Trevor is mexican? Apparently she's really in love with him too after she dumped Aaron. Doesn't hide the whorishness, though. She's in an open relationship with him lol. Says it right there in that podcast.

I'm sorry for being so ignorant. I shouldn't have lumped you in with western europe and america.
I dont know exactly what triggered the shift, but after our last president was ousted and jailed by the current communist lackey of KJU, SJW fever has been catching on at a blazingly fast pace. It was like the match that lit fire to the tinder that was Korean youth's strong unhappiness.

well shes Barbara Dunkelman, GUESS WHAT RACE SHE COULD BE

>biopic

Attached: Cdj-EmnUEAAsQ8k.jpg (600x800, 70K)

I don't know. German?! ("Black Man")

Bi-Oppic

Attached: ImpassionedDampGreatargus.webm (720x1080, 473K)

>Dunkelman
>high ranking

she runs the marketing(not really) and has a podcast that no one watches.
If she wasn't so good looking she would not work there.

I think some are redpilled and faking

Essentially, she's useless and has no skills other than being picked up as a hot intern by Burnie. She then sucked her way up the ranks and now is one of the top 5 faces of RT, isn't she? Typical jewish tactics.
She hates the other blonde canadian girl that's actually a bit funny, and her 'always open' shit is full of screeching drunk lesbians who laugh at their own jokes. Yet, she gets millions of views on that shit. How come?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Her bottom lip is fucking massive. She has the typical jew nose. Lastly, Bernie is catholic. He fucked up hiring a jew.

It's called "Always open". Wonder why. What's "open"? What did they mean by this?

Every single hole you can think of. Literally.

I mean, it's US we're talking about, the jewish paradise.