Mormonism

What is Jow Forums's verdict on Mormonism? Is it the white man's Christianity, or just a pyramid scheme?

Attached: 087-087-brother-joseph-full.jpg (1632x2200, 869K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_boys_(Mormon_fundamentalism)
sltrib.com/news/politics/2018/05/17/after-a-historic-meeting-mormon-prophet-russell-nelson-naacp-president-call-for-greater-civility-and-an-end-to-all-prejudice/
youtube.com/watch?v=N3cJ7MMciGg
utlm.org/navtopicalindex.htm
utlm.org/navonlineresources.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ag7R3Y9GjLY
youtube.com/user/exmormonfiles
youtube.com/watch?v=sxhT0S04AJ8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm meeting with missionaries today so I'll let you know.

Freemasonry with a thin Christian patina.

It's worth if you get in young and can make the most out of the youth groups.
Gotta be rich enough though so you can pay the tithe and have enough for suits and your mission though.

They will be pushy, user. Be aware of this and use your absolute best judgment when dealing with them. I've met with them before when I was still at a transitory period in finding my true faith, and was lucky to be hesitant. They are a cult, they are not Christian. Jesus established His church on earth among the apostles, namely Simon Peter, and anyone who claims to be Christian without a direct apostolic succession is not what they claim. In short, pic related.

Attached: 1531778094692.png (1199x1923, 629K)

This. They use the same tactics as Scientology. Try to separate you from your family, require tithing, etc. Nothing more than a cult created as an excuse for polygamy.

It's absurd heresy. God seems to be using it. Mormons tend to live good moral lives and they are poppin' out conservative whites at a breakneck pace.

That they are, I am almost certain, outbreeding white Catholics should prompt us to step up our game.

Attached: 1541298691980.png (848x800, 116K)

>Don't drink that kool-aid, drink this kool-aid xD

Just pretend to agree with the zany stuff because the social relationships are your best option today

Heresy

Attached: Signs of a Christian cult.jpg (544x640, 50K)

Joseph Smith was an admirer of Muhammed who like him twisted Christianity for his own selfish ends. He wanted to be idolised as a prophet and excuse himself for polygamy. A false prophet and Moses would stone him to death for doing so

Deuteronomy 18:19 I will personally deal with anyone who will not listen to the messages the prophet proclaims on my behalf. 20 But any prophet who falsely claims to speak in my name or who speaks in the name of another god must die.’

No, it's more along the lines of "don't drink that kool-aid, drink this life-giving water of salvation, the blood of Christ".

Attached: 44716174_2232783096792410_6951397267131596800_n.jpg (474x452, 17K)

Careful, it's the MLM of Christianity. IT's nice if you're from a mormon family but as a single male convert I don't think it's worth it, unless you fit in. I get it, lots of men are trying religion as a way to network, thing with mormons is while they'll sometimes help eachother they will also screw each other over and use the excuse of unworthiness.
Problem is living the word of wisdom, when mormons snitch on eachother its usually this that they use to fuck each other over with. I have LDS friends and yeah, for things like business tips, networking and other things of the like they're awesome. Know one i'm planning on buying suits from, he has his own company overseas. I'd think long and hard about converting though, especially with the changes they're going through. I have a funny feeling they're slowly going to start letting hispanics have a hell of a lot more power since the majority of their new blood comes from Latin America.

Attached: 6.jpg (4288x2848, 1.95M)

its a bit of heresy, but obviously better than being non-christian. The most important thing is to recognize Jesus as the son of God, and the king of the universe.

Attached: 267188.jpg (903x785, 79K)

As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, I kindly request that you stop shilling these retarded psyop Mormon threads every day. What are you trying to accomplish? Are you a misguided member trying to do PR on Jow Forums for some reason? Are you just trying to irritate folks? I don’t understand, but stop spamming us please. You make these threads every day and I can’t be the only one who’s sick of you and your meme flag.

I don’t believe for one second that every day there happens to be a new person who has decided to ask Jow Forums about Mormonism. Stop it please. A thread died for this.

Decent image but Judaism is soooooo much more evil than that.

Sicut Judaeis non. Let's always keep that in mind.

I saw non whites Mormons too

Mormons are whites LARPing as Jews.

I asked this many time and still go no answer.
So, how do mormons get rid of large surplus of unsatisfied single men which always exist in societies that practice polygamy?

no, thats pagans

The Book of Mormon is awesome. The LDS Church can be safely ignored.

Mormons don't currently practice polygamy.

In the case of the tiny polygamist splinter sects (only a few thousand people) they pretty much kick 2/3 of boys to the curb with an 8th grade education. The FLDS is the closest thing we have in the US to North Korea.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lost_boys_(Mormon_fundamentalism)

Two 20-year-old Mormon girls come to my house every so often, one of them is a dark-skinned Pacific Islander. They're both super nice and pretty fun to talk to. Their religion is delusional and retarded tho

Attached: IMG_1598.jpg (400x273, 51K)

tell us more

are they acting like jehovas witness?

Repent

Attached: Forgiveness.png (500x694, 187K)

haha polygamy in the lds church. I have one wife witch means one mother in law. my mother in law ask about polygamy. answer was i can nearly stand you as my mother in law what makes you think I would want too have two or more mother in law lol. in my 28 years in the church I yet to see a man with two or more wife's.

Pyramid. The entire thing ends with you becoming god of your own planet.

Attached: 8ED7EADB-5B4B-42CE-9C13-EA683E8796AF.png (600x300, 237K)

You missed the '()' signs.
Order of operations the () sings come first.

You make your kids repress so much shit by the time they're 18 and in college, they're the ones sucking the most dick and taking on 5 tyrone's at a time.

Jew logic

bump, thread is getting interesting

bump

Attached: GirlKissesVirginMary.jpg (1000x750, 49K)

>faith and no works
that's heresy, read the bible

>dude my way of worshipping a kike on a stick is superior to other people's way of worhsipping a kike on a stick

You either repress your kids so they end up rebelling against you and go with Tyrone, or you don't and they go with him anyway because CNN and MSNBC told them so, the only solution is innawoods

Reminder that any Christian shitting on polygamy must either disavow the Biblical patriarchs or admit to being hypocrites. Mormon logic for polygamy was exactly the same, based on the precedent.

Reminder that any Christian ridiculing the prospect of a resurrected Jesus’ visit to the Americas must either claim that Christ’s love and sacrifice was not intended for all the world, or that he was incapable of such a feat, or admit to hypocrisy for believing in equally nonsensical stories in the scriptural Canon.

Reminder that any Christian who accepts the story of Noah as at least partially literal, while simultaneously ridiculing the prospect of God delivering righteous Israel to the Americas over the sea, is a hypocrite.

Reminder that traditional Christian sects still argue over apocrypha and have conflicting books of scripture of differing authorship, date, and provenance, and that they hold Mormonism to a double-standard.

Reminder that any Christian who knows the history of Christianity knows that no present church can claim direct theological endowment from Christ, and must therefore accept that either Christ failed and never intended for the pure church and teachings to corrupt and never be reestablished before his Second Coming, or that it is reasonable that a restoration would occur.

Basically, just don’t be a hypocrite when analyzing other faiths. If you have access to the truth, you do not need to make yourself a hypocrite in order to feel justified in your beliefs.

Good thread.

Attached: 1523470676058.jpg (488x366, 25K)

Jehovah's Witnesses I've found to be (mostly) rational people who will address your questions, but the Mormons consistently deflect any sort of criticism. They're like Catholics in that they constantly appeal to authority instead of using logical discourse. If you doubt those claims, then your "faith isn't strong enough." They act more like book salesmen than missionaries desu, but maybe their approach would be different if I was an atheist or something.

Attached: IMG_1755.png (853x719, 384K)

delet this

Attached: Mary_Disgusted.png (478x720, 802K)

>but maybe their approach would be different if I was an atheist or something
for sure. Those guys are always prepared to debate 2 types of people: christians or atheists.
If youre a christian they would rather deflect and try to tell you why "your faith is wrong", and would rather not even listen to your side at all. If youre an atheist they would rather resort to explaining why "this is true" etc.

>What is Jow Forums's verdict on Mormonism?
it's like being a ghetto nigger for white people, have a lot of different baby mommas, fuck little girls etc

guy the catholics are a pagan death cult that rapes everybody

>The sacrifice of Jesus's blood paid the ultimate price for our sins that no amount of earthly works could ever have atoned for
>jk His sacrifice didn't matter, you still have to earn your salvation through earthly works
Living out our faith through earthly works is an expectation as redeemed children of Christ, not a requirement for salvation, (((Papist))). Repent of your false teachings.

Attached: La Vallee de Larmes by Gustave Dore .jpg (3130x2070, 2.55M)

James 2:14-26

bump

bump

Jow Forums is one of their target groups.
The LDS church is a phenomenal PR machine.

1)They make threads here and all over social media including fake normie youtube videos of members to drive traffic to their website.
2)All visitors to their website lds.org, get their IP cross-referenced against the membership record addresses.
3)Anyone whose IP address is not within the range of the IP addresses matching the membership record is sorted and marked up for potential 'tracting'.
4) They then work use special software to narrow down the geo-locations down to the street from IP addresses.
5) These street locations are then sent to the Mission President for that Area.
Who then dispatches two young missionaries to knock the doors in that street.

Hence if you go on lds.org today, and you're not a member you will have two missionaries at your door in approximately 2-6weeks. They are a multi-billion dollar Religious enterprise with enough cash to rival a major multi-national corporation and run along the same lines.

Neither the general lay membership or the missionaries will know this.
Some Mission Presidents do but not all.

Attached: 1519404369094.jpg (497x480, 50K)

>Sicut Judaeis
What about it?

Great post user.
>Pol probably isn't capable of your rational if/than/else logic.
>t.Mormon who can't eye roll hard enough when called a heretic by pedo-priest-plebs

Attached: Cerebral growth by logic.gif (410x308, 2.97M)

What the fuck

Attached: 1539955374166.jpg (261x203, 7K)

try it, presumably you're not a member. Go to lds.org chat to them online and you'll get a knock in 2 to 6 weeks. The people you speak to wont know this; it's kept very low key.

The concomitant effect of this approach is the 'investigator' (somebody interested in the church who visits lds.org) tends to make the coincidence of the missionaries randomly coming to their door as a 'sign' from God.
Very very clever.
Mormons are like the CIA of religion.
I admire their operation.

Also this thread is monitored by them.
The servers for Jow Forums are in Utah.
God bless their sys admins.

take this (you)

The way i see it, its a perfect scam to get to own multiple women as wives. Just join their church go through all the initiation and once your in start recruiting wives to bear you 100 children.
I think its a kick ass plan

>pol
Bullshit

The missionaries would have to know if they were the ones knocking on your door.

Missionaries themselves are the ones that decide where to go door knocking for the day.

If Christ went to America resurrected,
his visit would have been to blood thirsty Mayan toltecs.
Im sure he would have been impressed by the child sacrifices.
He should have visited he other sheep,
maybe in Asia, the poos, or the the Celts first.
Marginally better than the bloody thirsty child killers on the Americas

>Missionaries themselves are the ones that decide where to go door knocking for the day.
Correct.
But sometimes, this is not always the case.
Missionaries get an order told to knock a street
>from Zone Leader
>from APs
>from Mission Pres
>from AO in a unit within the bowels of the Church HQ, responsible for overseeing proselyting.

regards.
I bet you dont know about the 2nd anointing either do you?

It's just as much of a cult as any other religious group.

Attached: -.jpg (300x168, 17K)

Im not knocking the lds church; it would be a good scaffold for some anons here. Just letting anons in on a little industry knowledge.

If it's at least half as dumb as Christianity then it's fucking shit.

>white man's Christianity
No such thing.

Attached: 1512252848277.gif (885x808, 137K)

I've had the 2nd 3rd and 4th anointings.

Lotsa stupid stuff in the LDS church, but tracing IP addresses to houses isn't one of them.

Attached: 1541527894293.png (854x480, 683K)

Leave it to the absolute dumb fucks to shit up a religion. Mormons are going to be burned at the stake. At least niggers don't commit such blatant blashphemy.

There's a reason Mormon baptisms aren't accepted as valid by the Catholic Church.

sltrib.com/news/politics/2018/05/17/after-a-historic-meeting-mormon-prophet-russell-nelson-naacp-president-call-for-greater-civility-and-an-end-to-all-prejudice/

As a former Mormon, you’re gay. It’s a false religion.

>works are not the byproduct of faith

>I've had the 2nd 3rd and 4th anointings.
Wut???
There's only 2 anointings.
First endowment.
Then 2nd Endowment which is only done by one of the Q12.
You dont know what you're talking about I do.
People in my extended family have been to one of the children of the Marritot's house.

When the LDS church first came to Greece, the Greeks tried to change some things, and it gave the European Area Presidency lots of headaches.
Like wine instead of water for the sacrament in some branches lol!

>Heresy

You missed spelled Apostasy.

Attached: 1512699499790.png (607x608, 406K)

This is true, btw. Mormon girls are sluts unless you get in early on a BYU freshman 7/10.

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cJ7MMciGg

Listen to these Arrogant and prideful words of smith. Remember GOD hates pride.

Proverbs 16:5 (KJV) Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

"Come on! ye prosecutors! ye false swearers! All hell, boil over! Ye burning mountains, roll down your lava! for I will come out on top at last. I have more to boast of than ever any man had. I am the only man that has ever been able to keep a whole church together since the days of Adam. A large majority of the whole have stood by me. Neither Paul, John, Peter, nor Jesus ever did it. I boast that no man ever did such a work as I. The followers of Jesus ran away from Him; but the Latter-day Saints never ran away from me yet...When they can get rid of me, the devil will also go." (History of the Church, Vol. 6, p. 408, 409) Joseph Smith

The Bible is all you need

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:8-10 (KJV)

utlm.org/navtopicalindex.htm

utlm.org/navonlineresources.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=ag7R3Y9GjLY

youtube.com/user/exmormonfiles
youtube.com/watch?v=sxhT0S04AJ8

Attached: Matthew 11-30.jpg (482x5621, 1.94M)

Mormonism holds that God was once a man.

Implying the very people who nailed him to a cross after slow scourging and torture were any better or more worthy of his presence.
>Low IQ conjecture exported from Cyprus.

Attached: jesus choking varg.jpg (607x608, 161K)

It's actually retarded. So you should definitely join.

true;
but they WERE god's covenant people.
Those who are first will be last;
those who are last will be first.

kidding about anointings > 2.

Second anointing is real, and stupid.

I don't give a shit so long as it's contained within your own country. They've got some serious cheek shilling for it on street corners here.

All christianity is a scheme but mormonism is thw whites islam.trying to make the shitty desert cult forced by constantine on europe to work.

Im.in slc utah right now ama

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-08-12-33-16.png (720x1280, 826K)

You can't hurt 'em, it's a sin. They can't do their evil stuff either.

Pasta nigger, please fuck off to 3rd worlder threads.

Try harder, jew.

Attached: 1541387129485m.jpg (1011x1024, 97K)

>white mans religion
>christianity
Pick one and only one

I know a guy and his wife who had it done in London England Temple.
He thought he would see Jesus!
He's an apostate now, was European Area Exec Sec.
Bro.Phillips

Why don’t you move down to Spanish Fork? Fuck SLC it’s a shithole.

Go eat a burger.

>Mormons are like the CIA of religion.
what about scientology?

Attached: 1538168415987.jpg (645x729, 131K)

I assume scientology is the richmans cult.

>Reminder that any Christian who knows the history of Christianity knows that no present church can claim direct theological endowment from Christ
t. person who does not know the history of Christianity

are you implying other branches of Christianity arent pyramid schemes?

Tom Phillips' story is really interesting. That's really cool you know him.

Yea--the 2nd anointing is supposed to be a substitute for Jesus coming to you personally and telling you your salvation is assured. But instead it's a reward for a lifetime of service to the organization where a big fancy apostle tells you your salvation is assured.

Outside of my residence is full of ghoulish creatures blacks and beaners criminals, absolute shit I assume the city center is not so bad.

Masonic kikes. Hate America for what it did to their ancestors and are working within the deep state to betray and destroy it. Evan McMuffin is the poster boy for what to expect. Milquetoast cuckservativism and annoyingly establishment.

T. Good ol baptist christian retard

My imaginary friend could beat up your imaginary friend