It's his turn

It's his turn.

If Trump wants to begin to heal this nation, he should start by nominating Merrick Garland once RBG retires.

It's the fair and classy thing to do.

Attached: Merrick_Garland.jpg (800x1121, 112K)

Suck my dick nigger.

look at this ugly jew

No more kikes on the supreme court

if you want a fembot on the court, try winning the senate.

Get fucked faggot

haha nope. it'll be barett. gloves are off and the games are over

Fuck off, you had your chance for Garland.

>heal the nation
kek fuck you he should nominate Ann Coulter

HAHAHA No.

Is that the Garlic something guy?

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

quick rundown on this fermented soi
why does the leftist love him so?

his name was martin garfield

omg jews and men are already over represented and you want to add more? REEEEEEE

>nominating Merrick Garland
yeah hire some dickwad with a HOLD file a foot tall

NO THANKS

>Trump and the GOP-controlled Senate should install a sexagenarian who's to the left of Kagan and Breyer on the Supreme Court

Come on. In what fantasy world would a Democrat President and a Democrat-controlled Senate extend the same courtesy, and put someone to the right of John Roberts on the Supreme Court?

Attached: NewYorkTimesgraph.png (812x328, 12K)

Sarah Palin would make a good choice, don't forget all the best human rights decisions out of the court the past 50 years were decided by former Klansmen

Obama nominee that could've been

You wouldn't be kowtowing if the left had won the presidency and the senate in 2016. We'd have a full liberal SC by now. Why the fuck should the right amuse your interests? As far as I'm concerned the left had an equal chance to stack this court, and now that the shoes on the other foot the right should take the opportunity.

Uh oh.

Attached: uh oh.jpg (576x1024, 93K)

>now that the shoes on the other foot the right should take the opportunity.
so long as the choices actually serve the interests of the American citizen

not too happy about the Bush weasel so I hope the next one is better

>Merrick Garland
You mean the guy who was literally responsible for covering up the Oklahoma City bombing?
Nice try nigger.

Attached: bad289cdd5efbd77dc58f775e638868f046445d150b23d666ccdb98ab0329f72.jpg (938x808, 142K)

>Oklahoma City bombing?
did he recuse himself? the first judge on the case recused himself after revealing to newspapers he had been warned about the bombing the week before