Thousand Oaks shooter identified

Thousand Oaks shooter identified

metro.co.uk/2018/11/08/marine-with-ptsd-identified-as-gunman-who-went-into-student-bar-and-killed-12-8118604/

Attached: sei_38990912-e426.jpg (768x960, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KAYSAMFAM/status/1060553128356003840
youtube.com/watch?v=ol2nlBtBnZU
metro.co.uk/2018/11/08/marine-with-ptsd-identified-as-gunman-who-went-into-student-bar-and-killed-12-8118604/
youtube.com/watch?v=UQKAelTt5_k
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks#Casualties
koaa.com/breaking-news/2018/11/08/twelve-killed-gunman-dead-following-shooting-at-bar-in-southern-california/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why is pol such a helpful and friendly community?

WHY DID EVERYONE SAY IT WAS A MIDDLE EASTERN MAN ON SCENE AND WHY DID THEY WAIT SO LONG TO RELEASE HIS NAME

As a vet, I'm just going to say

FUCK VETS!

Attached: 1444014621105.jpg (499x499, 64K)

where that pic from?
link, homo

Incel confirmed fuck white people

semper fagdelis

FIND HIS THERAPIST! MKULTRA IS DONE BY THERAPISTS.

Happy veterans day Jow Forums!

This
And this as well

Marines should be euthanized after service.

They are basically the pitbulls of the military world.

Attached: 1447132020514.jpg (780x589, 64K)

>marine-with-ptsd
he probably converted while on tour

It was in the metro.co.uk link.

twitter.com/KAYSAMFAM/status/1060553128356003840

Thot bar confirmed

Attached: sei_38963704-e3f1.jpg (480x564, 31K)

This is the second mass shooting at a country music venue.
Who goes to country music bars: whites, conservatives, christians.

These are targeted at white conservatives.

But like Vegas they will hide the truth.

>MKULTRA IS DONE BY THERAPISTS
hmm

But California has the best and most strict gun laws and regulations in the country... how could this have happened?!

Heard voices and was gang stalked I bet.

WHERE DID HE GET THAT EXTENDED MAGAZINE?

THOSE ARE ILLEGAL IN CALIFORNIA!!!

HE'S IN TROUBLE NOW!

Attached: 1504090855498.jpg (255x197, 11K)

A guy on fox news said like 5 times middle eastern looking.

MK Ultra confirmed

No one is gonna believe this. Every report and every witness reported a middle eastern man with a full beard.

Attached: 1541682249176.jpg (579x465, 42K)

THIS

>social media instantly scrubbed
>yesterday social media is going berserk after the sessions replacement
>stating how they are resisting, activating, responding
>a country bar in CALIFORNIA is shot up
>multiple witnesses described a middle eastern man
>we still have no idea about the Las Vegas shootings, another shooting in which the target was whites

David Long was a victim, it took so long because they had to figure out their spin
>oy vey he was mentally ill from ptsd this is perfect

Attached: DrfXZ2MVYAE0Qg8.jpg large.jpg (480x727, 36K)

Do not let them slide the truth. This was not a white man.

Attached: 1541684708826.jpg (600x363, 48K)

I bet he converted to Islam and had a full beard. They needed to find a picture of him looking non-religious.

Do not let the media get away with this. This was a muslim suspect. Every witness can't be wrong. Send all tweets confirming his appearance to Tucker, Styx, etc.

Attached: 1541689273504.png (1080x1920, 390K)

>middle eastern looking

So a amerimutt who grew a beard?

Wrong faggot.

Massachusetts has the strictest gunlaws and guess what mongoloid? Massachusetts also has the lowest incidence of gun violence.

Idiot.

I'm not big on conspiracy theories but I seriously wouldn't put anything past these people at this point.

I don't ever want to see a Marine Corps flag again. They treat their people like shit and manufactures lunatics.

Attached: x1080-lyV.jpg (1440x1080, 121K)

I don’t see how why you shouldn’t think like this after Las Vegas, it reeked of FBI fuckery

Lol must've had vet beard. It's their secret sign to signal who converted during tour.

Your not a vet but you are an ass

So what are the chances this guy has had like 30 run ins with the police and still nothing was ever done about him?

W H I T E T E R R O R I S T
H
I
T
E

M
E
N

THIS

Pretty low because fbi has no motivation to push gun confiscation in california

In the Current Year, after Pulse they will never allow another Akbar to be identified for things like this.

read an article somewhere that he was on the radar and had been visited before by mental health professional and he seemed irate or something.. google it

guess he ran out of crayons to eat and snapped

>when your citizens no longer have any respect for their military

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

He should have been doing MDMA and pot to deal with his PTSD. Oh well, another group of kids sacrificed upon the altar of boomer retardation.

>This is the first time an Army Vet has shot up a place
top kek

You just have to take everything like this with a grain of salt. Unless you personally know a first hand witness, it's so hard to get the truth anymore. Literally everything that gets reported is jew'd up in one way or another.

give me one reason to respect modern armed forces

A N D N O T H I N G O F V A L U E W A S L O S T

Ban PTSD!

How do you know he didn't? Vets with PTSD abuse substances all the time.

massachusetts is also pretty white. funny how that happens

>ex military glow in the dark
>VEGAS SURVIVORS
>3 minute response time
>dead cop was retiring tomorrow
>same day as ginsburg

Attached: 1523505393032.gif (434x480, 1.66M)

They are getting sloppy

truth

Fuck off... We all knew who you guys were, the ones who should've been washed out.

And? There is no correlation between guns and violence, Your evidence is anecdotal at best.

Attached: GunPercentVCrime.png (410x282, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ol2nlBtBnZU

>>ex military glow in the dark
He was sheep dipped. There is no way one man could pull off a attack like this.

Attached: timmyboy.jpg (151x151, 3K)

Even for mutts it's difficult to identify the race of a mutt

Bingo

No, some people just can't hack it.

i mean with the training i got in the Corps i probably could easily pull this off, never that i would though

U SHOULD'VE BEEN BLOWN UP BY AN IED

>(((beanie)))
hmmm....

You act like the military is a competition of competency; rather than a system that kills its own bravest troops at random to avoid Intel exposure of Israel's Eye...

Here's another one with FBI sources.

Attached: gunsgunviolence.png (502x689, 179K)

Dude, even with Coast Guard training. It doesn't take much.

Hello FBI

>metro.co.uk/2018/11/08/marine-with-ptsd-identified-as-gunman-who-went-into-student-bar-and-killed-12-8118604/

>Be ex-marine
>Use .45
>Score just 12

Why so low? are marines useless?

Attached: winners.png (1024x768, 571K)

You're welcome now fuck off

Kek, your wish almost came true, but I just got knocked to the ground. Fuck you faggot.

Also, your side has yet to explain why the number of guns in the US is rising, but the amount of crime in the US is falling.

Attached: download (2).png (721x486, 20K)

Wait, so mean to say that a "Marine vet" just killed a bunch of people from the donalds voting-base?

Sounds fucking fishy and sounds like an attempt from the dark side to saw division in the lines of the enemy (the good guys)

tl dr: Theres something fishy going on here.

Attached: 0tvlqsbzfsl01.jpg (640x805, 63K)

why not post the actual cause?

Attached: guns_vs_blacks.png (1281x728, 353K)

Sure .....

Gun Regristration >>>>>>>> Gun Confiscation

So should anyone bother researching them? I am guessing this is a dead end considering the military background and Victorian-looking parents. I mean, if he was raised by ancient boomers, does anyone have to search for reasons?

It also is odd, to me at least, that a listed resident of his household works for Google...

fake jew kike amalekite blood ritual.

thousand oaks. thousand year
reign of messiah and oak is
a symbol for Zeus the Messiah.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQKAelTt5_k

(((long)))

Attached: (((long)))whew.jpg (828x999, 309K)

because they'll shoot you if you don't

Sweden doesn't have untreated metal patients from the military wondering around. You should talk to some of these dudes sometimes. A lot of them huff Alex Jones underwear.

That kill count for the guy on the top right doesn't sound right. Forget his name.

Massachusetts is filled with potato niggers. If they can't plant a bomb in a garbage can they resort to fists, not guns.

>(((media)))
>(((why)))
c'mon user..

LARPing faggot detected

Im wondering what was the motive?
imagine (((panic))) if....
>fuck your optics, im going in

Attached: 1540740046107.png (500x600, 182K)

This is his current pic

Attached: CECA6EEE-DFDB-4449-B89E-ABB65DEACFC6.jpg (720x960, 88K)

Witnesses also described several different types of gun used.
But instead of witness testimony being notoriously unreliable, it was indeed committed by an Islamic terrorist but the government loves them so they took him back home and framed a good upstanding Marine, then dragged his murdered body into the bar and falsified all the evidence. BINGO

Attached: 1537989584652.jpg (350x350, 31K)

>I’m a vet.
>Guess where I carries moy pistol

If you guys had to serve in military under Obama for 8 years, who used American troops as pawns, after W. Bush, after his dad, etc. etc. etc.

Throughout history we learn, even with nuclear tests; the U.S. soldiers are considered as statistics at a military table controlled by economics. This means that every potential attack on our military is more money in Lockheed's pocket, and they will be sure that Americans die where and when it is most convenient.

I am not suggesting the military as a whole operates in this way; but as we have seen in every sector throughout the past; a few bad eggs at the top positions make all the difference.

Surely Don Lemon et al can't blanket blame "white men" because it will look disrespectful to military personnel and mental health issues.

Attached: B1E021A6-8B60-4A0F-8F91-ADF7013AAD5C.jpg (320x239, 48K)

That`s our nigga Breivik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks#Casualties

INTERETSING
INTERETSING
INTERETSING

>California mass shooter is former Marine 28-year-old Ian David Long WHO WAS THE VICTIM OF A BATTERY AT A BAR ON A PREVIOUS OCCASION.
koaa.com/breaking-news/2018/11/08/twelve-killed-gunman-dead-following-shooting-at-bar-in-southern-california/
>California mass shooter is former Marine 28-year-old Ian David Long WHO WAS THE VICTIM OF A BATTERY AT A BAR ON A PREVIOUS OCCASION.

INTERETSING
INTERETSING
INTERETSING

>Reach you motherfucker, ooo-arrr.

he's Anders Breivik you faggot

I get the feeling that at this point the glow in the dark niggers can activate Muslim terrorists at will and blame it all on one of their victims.

That antifa faggot looks familiar.

What happened to the Muslim narrative

>MIDDLE EASTERN

Whats wrong with Alex Jones underwear?
>Wears them myself

Attached: B1zCYDuIYAE1urT.jpg (464x564, 40K)

Attached: EFF2A0FC-DE89-457A-A7AC-B88C662F6675.jpg (620x465, 92K)

"He was kind of bigger, more burly"
>this guy
Ian Long 29 year old ex marine
>i remember this glow
Gavin Eugene Long, 29, ex marine baton rouge shooter 2016
>they're not even creative

Attached: ian long.jpg (470x606, 24K)